Levyathan
The leopard stalked across the savannah, his eyes alert for anyone he could corrupt. He wanted them to join him, he wanted more of him. He wished it was possible to have multiples of yourself. He felt his soul was too big for this one body.. It would be great if he could inhabit multiple ones.

But that was not possible, at least, that he had found yet. The male was large for a leopard. His muscle rippling under his dark pelt. He was aware of what a brute he was, and he liked that effect he had on others. He liked scaring them just by being him. Though he found it tedious, since sometimes it took important conversation out of the deal. Sometimes he needed to ask a question, and could he do that with everyone running from him? No. No he couldn't.

Vol
Vol was seated under the shade of a bush, tallying how many contracts he had made in the month and how many more he had succeeded in accomplishing. Dark red eyes stared at his skull mask, the stains of those past etched into its surface. It reminded him that he still had a long way to go, but was making progress with each red stain.
Progress. He would have much better progress if he found other followers. Perhaps he would make contracts that gave him the help he needed. Either through children… or close family. Would that be a way out? Taking a breath in, Vol moved his gaze passed the skull on the ground towards the horizon. And there, he spotted him.
One hell of a moody little piss, the perfect target. All he had to do was wait for him to notice he wasn’t alone.

Levyathan
His footsteps were heavy, so he had little doubt that anyone would miss him if they were around. He wasn't really too worried about the notion either. Probably because he didn't really fear anything. As far as he was concerned, he was invincible, and there was no one that could tlel him otherwise.. Unless of course, they killed him.. And even then, he knew he'd be back.

Normally he traveled by night, but he was of the impression he'd never find any females by sticking to the shadows. Sometimes, the best, most innocent creatures were in teh day. They'd be far too fearful to be around at night.

Vol
“You.” His voice rumbled softly, barely audible yet enough to catch the leopards attention.
Picking up his body, the dark mass that it was, Vol stared intently. He wasn’t the type to just start chatting with another character to break the ice. Rather, he liked it when they spoke up. Sputtering and exposing their needs through body language and speech.
“What do you need?”

Levyathan
The leopard grinned when he heard the voice, assuming it was someone he could dispatch rather easily. Though when he looked up, he couldn't help not missing the skull. He had seen one before, each mark for a soul that had been taken. He groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I don't need anything. What kind of question is that?" He asked, his voice very matter-of-factly. This was a large male of a lion too, but Levyathan had no fear.

Vol
Taking note of the leopard’s behavior, Vol stood silent. Perhaps playing ignorant would serve a purpose with this leopard?
“I am almost positive those that wander with heavy footsteps and attitudes as large as mountains are looking for something. Death, perhaps? A fight?” His voice was still stoic, only allowing a slight inflection at the word death as if to let his title sink into the brain of the rather large leopard.
Dead red eyes sat lazily upon the character for a moment longer before he added, “Or perhaps a ********. Those that stamp seem to need the cavern more than others.”

Levyathan
He smiled at what the male said. A deviant, dark smile that he had managed to perfect.
"I just don't care who hears me coming." He retorted, his eyes staring into the lions. Though with his next words he chuckled. Chuckled, as if he was laughing at some cub.

"Come now. I am not looking for a ********. What interesting language to use when in a strangers company. Lack of manners. But it's okay." He said, nodding. "Because maybe you are right.".

Vol
Emotionless. His face couldn’t be read no matter who looked at him. He was trained by the best when it came to being a reaper. Part of that training was removing earthly values, removing pride. So, while the leopard continued to chuckle at the reaper, Vol calmly waited. He rather disliked the idea of wasting his breath after all.
“Manners. You speak as if you know them and yet you do not offer any of your own.” Moistening his eyes lazily, he looked at the male, bored already. “But, enough of this.”
Remaining silent for a moment, letting his words take on weight. “What is it you need?”

Levyathan
Well.. That was irritating. Levyathan was pretty good at containing his temper though, so he managed to not show his irritation much.

"You started it, friend." He said, and sat down, looking at the lion and wondering why the hell it wanted to know what he wanted for. He arched an eyebrow, staring at him and then shaking his head.

"I'm looking to multiply." He answered simply, that dark smile returning.

Vol
The telltale signs of slight irritation were starting to show on his companion. It was only slight, but it was enough for Vol to inwardly smile, reveling at his ability to trap another. And as the leopard sat down, Vol replied to his companions comment with a blink. He wasn’t going to be the one to feed into that flame.
“Yet you said you did not intend to look for a cave.” Raising a brow in questioning manner, a smirk formed on his maw. “Or are you intending to mean you want to raise your own…. Like-minded peoples? Drones to the queen.” Red eyes flashed dangerously, suddenly, interest restored in the guest.

Levyathan
Oh he was getting it. That caused Lev to smile, but it was a pleasant darker smile. Rather than the one he gave when he felt like killing whatever he was giving it to. This male was smart.

"What is your name? You seem to be smarter than I had originally given you credit for." He said, implying he had once thought he was dumb, though still complimenting him.

"I want to raise more of me. Like minded sheep to go along with my flock." He chuckled, feeling that great feeling of comradery for the moment.

Vol
Twitching his nose once at the request for his name, Vol remained quiet for several minutes. A name was but a title, one he did not give freely either. This guest was making no contract with him, thus, he didn’t need to know what it was. Flicking his tail lightly, the dark mass spoke, reply lazily, bored.
“There is power in knowing a name, so please, just call me Reaper.” Leaving the rest of the strangers comment unprovoked, Vol scanned the area, spotting a couple eagles and then, a lion in the distance. This area was no longer safe to speak freely.
“We shall speak further on this then. Perhaps both of us can benefit.” Nodding his head off the creatures in the distance, Vol plucked himself from the ground, his right paw pointed towards its destination. “Come. Travel east and there will be shelter and a place to speak freely.”

FIN