Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:38 am
I'D DO IT FOR MONEY

Complicated plot so I'm not going to put it all here. Just a private rp between Angel and I.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

You seem to believe you belong to somebody else←←←←←←
When you leave me alone in this world you know that I'm in hell←←←←
Do you know what it's like to be lonely and by yourself?←←

✖✖✖✖Ꮢ Ꮼ Ꮛ Ᏸ Ꮛ Ꮑ ✖ Ᏸ Ꮢ Ꭷ Ꮗ Ꮑ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━

←←Rueben blew out a pocket of smoke, releasing it into the air as he replaced his phone in his pocket. He'd just gotten a call from his most important customer. A little rich kid with an addiction. Truth be told, he actually quite liked the guy but it wasn't as if they were particularly close or anything. He wanted drugs; Rueben supplied them. Simple as that. Or was it?

He let his rollie drop to the floor, flattening it and stubbing it out with his vans skater trainers. He made his way down the road, turning onto the street full of classy, expensive houses and apartments. Luckily, he'd been in the neighbour hood, dropping off a special package for another customer. Jogging up the stone steps to the door, Rueben gently pressed the doorbell button twice, taking a step back and waiting.

┗━━━━

←←←←Outfit • [x]
←←←←←←Theme Tune • [x]  

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Nothing ever turns out the way it supposed to.

╔═ovə ɱə══════════════════════════════════╗

»» Noah put the phone beside him in the bed. He nervously tapped his forefinger against nose. Waited. He had just been talking to Rueben, his dealer. A nice guy actually. Knew exactly what Noah wanted and could sell it to him for an affordable price. Not that he needed to get the cheapest or anything; he had the money to get what ever he wanted, no matter the price.

The doorbell rang on the first floor. Noah immediately got to his feet and ran down the hallway towards the stairs. He needed to get to the door before anyone else! But too late - the woman of the house had gotten there first. The woman with straight, blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door. She looked at the young man standing outside.
"Can I help you?" she asked. Noah had just gotten to the foot of the stairs when she asked. He had no idea his Mother was at home. The only person he knew to be there was the house keeper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm
Psykfall
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━

←←Rueben looked up from the floor as the door was answered. Wait, who was this? Had he gotten the wrong house? No, of course not. This was the house he came to every single time so he hadn't made a mistake. Perhaps Noah was just upstairs and this was who he was supposed to give the drugs to. 'Hey, I'm here for Noah' he explained, digging into his pocket to get out the packet when he saw Noah appear behind the woman. And the look on his face told him exactly what he needed to know. He definitely should not give the goods to this woman. 'I, uh...' he stalled, trying to think of something to say. He'd already said he was here for Noah. 'I'm a friend of Noah's' pretending for Noah's sake. He wasn't the type of guy to just randomly do nice things for other or help them out, he just didn't want to loose his best customer because some bimbo grassed him up.

┗━━━━

←←←←Outfit • [x]
←←←←←←Theme Tune • [x]  

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 pm
Harleys Sexual Blood

User ImageUser Image

»» Noah's eyes widened when his dealer said he was here for him and started to dig his pockets. The only thing Noah could do was to shake his head, looking slightly panicked. Do absolutely not give it to my Mother! was the only thing that went through his head. If she knew about this little addiction of his, she would probably bury him alive and then kill him!

Noah walked up to his Mother and the young man at the door. The blonde woman looked at her son and then at the other boy and back to her son again. Noah felt this wasn't going to end the way he wanted. He started to slightly panic.
"A friend? You never said some-" she started but was cut off by Noah. "My boyfriend!" he said in his panic when he tried to explain. But it didn't take him many seconds to realize what he just had said and to realize how it actually sounded. "I'm gay and this is my...boyfriend..." Right now he just wanted to run and hide under a rock in the woods. He felt reeeeally sorry for Rueben.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm
Psykfall

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━

←←Rueben frowned slightly, not sure what he'd just heard. When he realised it was all, he shot Noah the dirtiest look he could. The expression plastered on his face shouted 'What the f*ck?!' Whatever Noah was taking right now, Rueben definitely hadn't given it to him.

And then Rueben caught the woman looking at his face so he changed his expression back to neutral, giving her a slight, forced smile. He was a drug dealer, not a f*cking rich kid like Noah. He hardly ever smiled. He stamped down hard on Noah's foot, but he made no move to set the woman straight. There wasn't really anything he could say. He had just been forced to play along. He was definitely going to charge extra for this. A lot extra.

┗━━━━

←←←←Outfit • [x]
←←←←←←Theme Tune • [x]  

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm
Harleys Sexual Blood

User ImageUser Image

»» It wasn't hard to notice that Rueben wasn't pleased with what Noah just had said. But hopefully he played along and didn't give him away. Through his disapproval, Rueben stamped on Noah's foot but gave the woman at the door a smile. All Noah could do was smile and pretend that he didn't notice it. But yes, it hurt. Quite a bit actually.

"That's nice sweetheart" the blonde woman said, looking at her son with a smile. "If you'd told us sooner we wouldn't blame you for all the broken relationships with girls. Now, I'll just leave you two alone" she said and kissed Noah on the cheek before leaving. Noah quickly stepped outside the door and closed. He looked at his drug dealer in slight panic. "I swear I didn't mean to say that! I panicked! Oh God, I'm sorry!" he said with a guilty look on his face. He really didn't want Rueben to be mad at him!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 pm
Psykfall

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━

←←As soon as the women was gone, Rueben grabbed the other's shirt with both hands, pulling him up by the scruff of his shirt. 'You better sort this sh*t out. And quickly before it gets out. I have a reputation, you know. I don't want anybody to think I'm dating a spoilt rich kid. One of my customers, as well!' he said, letting go of Noah then and turning around, running a hand through his hair and looking at the floor. After he'd calmed a bit, another thought came to him. He turned to face Noah again and gave him a questioning look. 'Is it because I'm gay? Is that why you did it? Try'na take the piss, were you, you little f*ck' he said, obviously riled up at this. 'I expect a lot of compensation for this so hand over the paper and then I'm outta here' he ordered, holding a hand out expectantly.

┗━━━━

←←←←Outfit • [x]
←←←←←←Theme Tune • [x]  

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 pm
Harleys Sexual Blood

User ImageUser Image

»» Rueben was noticeably pissed off and Noah didn't like it. What if he didn't want him as a customer after this little incident? Were would he get his stuff then?! No, Rueben wouldn't just throw him away like that. He was rich and spoiled and paid well.

Noah just kept shaking his head when Rueben asked if it was because he was gay that he said what he did. "N-no, I..." Noah started but didn't actually know what to say. "It's not because you're gay. It just slipped. It's just that my parents will freeze my bank account if I don't get a proper relationship and I..guess that's why I said it." Noah was silent for a few seconds. "I'm really sorry, okay?" He handed over the money to Rueben as he ordered. "If you help me keep my money by pretending to be my boyfriend, I promise I'll pay you. Much more." Noah looked over at Rueben, hoping to get his attention. He knew he liked when there was money involved and that was something Noah didn't lack.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 pm
Psykfall

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━

←←Rueben took the money and shoved it into his pocket, making his way back down the steps and ready to leave. But Noah caught his attention again by mentioning the money again. He slowly turned, looking up at the other from the lower steps. He was mentally wondering if it was worth it. Technically, it would be fake prostitution right? Plus, he didn't like doing things for other people.

Although... perhaps he could make an exception just this once. He kinda needed the money right now actually. Not that he'd let anybody know that of course. He made his way back up the steps and looked down at Noah now, his own body much taller than Noah's. 'Fine, I'll do it. But don't think for one second that this makes me you b*tch or anything. I'm only doing it for the dosh' he said, still looking at Noah with a hard face.

┗━━━━

←←←←Outfit • [x]
←←←←←←Theme Tune • [x]  

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm
Harleys Sexual Blood

User ImageUser Image

»» Noah nervously awaited Rueben's answer. Was he going to say no and leave him there? What would he say to his parents then? All he hoped for was for him to say "yes". Of course they were just going to pretend, so they weren't supposed to like...kiss or anything like that. But at the same time, Noah knew his dealer and he didn't like to help people. And definitely not favours like this.

Rueben went back up the steps and looked at Noah, who had to look up, since Rueben was quite a bit taller than himself. With a hard face he told Noah he'd do it, but only for the money. Noah smiled slightly. "I know" he said, "And I'm appreciating it, even though this is all my fault and I'm sorry."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm
Psykfall

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

┏━━━━

←←Rueben looked over Noah's face, realising his apology was genuine. Mentally, he forgave him but he didn't put that into words. He wasn't as tough as he made out, but his shell was hard to crack. The fact that he was gay was actually quite a sensitive subject and Noah had touched that nerve without even realising it. Rueben decided to brush it off for now but it still made him feel slightly vulnerable, which was a rare feeling for him.

Rueben stepped back and leaned on the wall behind him, taking out a packet of tobacco and rolling himself a cigarette. Using his red lighter, he burnt the end and took a few puffs on it before speaking again. 'So, what now? Do I just walk in there holding your hand or something?' he asked, shrugging slightly. He'd calmed down a bit now. Being a little pissed before, he had kind of raised his voice; fortunately, his mood swings didn't usually last that long.

┗━━━━

←←←←Outfit • [x]
←←←←←←Theme Tune • [x]  

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Harleys Sexual Blood

User ImageUser Image

»» Noah smiled slightly when Rueben asked if he should hold his hand or something, but Noah just shook his head. "No, you don't have to. You just have to..." he said, looking for words. "I don't know." He ran his fingers through his soft, black hair. What did he actually want Rueben to do to make his parents believe him? Noah wasn't really gay, a bit curious perhaps, but not gay. He had never kissed a guy nor had he done anything sexual with a guy.

Noah sighed. "I really am bad at relationship.." he said out loud but mostly to himself. He then looked over at Rueben, who didn't seem so pissed off anymore. The black haired boy sat down on the steps and picked up a small, plastic bag with white pills in it. He looked at it for a while with a small smile on his lips. When he first tried drugs, he thought much of the consequences and how it actually could kill him if he happened to overdose, but now - he didn't care. As long as he could get high and feel the intoxication, he was happy. But that was also what messed up all his relationships and now has led to this. A mess.

"But I suppose my parents want to meet you. Someday at least" Noah said after a while and looked away from the small plastic bag and looked at Rueben instead.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games