Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[LOG] Vagabond and Hero ((Sulieabhan x Shindani))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 am
Shindani:
The night was the best time to catch her nemesis in action. Shindani used the moonlight above to help her sneak up on individuals and with her dark pelt on top she could easily hide the orange that made up her underbelly and legs. She found ambush was the best way to take out her enemies and stop them from their evil doings. So far she’d stopped four evil doers and she was on a roll. Every one of the enemies she’d attacked so far had called her crazy just before she pinned them down and used her thick skull to head butt them and knock them out. She was now searching for the next evil doer she could thwart and keep from completing their evil plans for the night at least.

Sulieabhan:
Night time was his favorite time. Quite a few females were out at this time, hunting if they'd been sleeping in the day. Or just up from not being able to sleep. Either way, the white cheetah was on the prowl tonight and didn't want to go back to his group without ...persuading a female to let him spend a few hours with her. A wide grin appeared on the male's face as he turned his head this and that, tail flicking as his head turned. Most of the time Sulieabhan was paying attention to his surroundings, but every once in a while he'd be seriously surprised.

Stretching out, he stopped and sniffed the air. A scent floated by that alerted him to another in the area. Flicking his ears, he chuckled low in his throat as he climbed up a hill to get a better look around the area. Now who was it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 am
Shindani:
Shindani froze as she had a flash of an individual go through her mind. A grin came over her face as she knew she was getting close to someone. When a flash of a individual went through her mind she always knew someone was nearby. The flashes never failed her and this one was a good part white and kinda small compared to her. She rose her head a little higher out of the grass trying to spot the other feline. Since the feline was white she knew it would stick out like a sore toe and she was right. She spotted the feline on top of a hill not too far away. She could see more details of the feline now. It was a cheetah, no wonder it looked smaller than her. She lowered her head back into the grass and changed her direction to go towards the cheetah. She would surprise the feline and foil any plans the feline might have had to ambush her.

Sulieabhan:
Far be it from the cheetah to know that she had that kind of seer ability. Either way, he just looked around, confused when he didn't see anyone right away. Sitting down, he tilted his head again and let his tail come around to his front paws and swayed this way and that, in a confused and slightly annoyed manner. Was it a hare he smelled? It would make sense why he couldn't see it. Though he could swear it smelled like a lion. They had a distinct smell. But if it was a hare that'd taken to a lion? Ah, the cheetah stopped thinking about that. Thinking wasn't always his strong suit. Not that he was stupid, he just thought a lot differently than most. His leopard companion would tell him that he would get a headache if he kept thinking like that.

His thoughts of Gottschalk were interpreted by a rustle of the grass that made him turn around completely and spotted some grass moving, coming towards him. "I see you in the grass," he said, the grin becoming almost manic as he jumped off the hill. "Come on out~"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 am
Shindani:
Shindani had managed to get halfway to the cheetah before he called out that he saw her. If Shindani had fingers she would have snapped her fingers in frustrated defeat but she wasn’t about to give up on getting him and stopping his evil plans. She leapt from her hiding place only seconds later and barreled straight towards the cheetah. She was bigger than he was and she would use her strength to her advantage and tackle him to the ground as she had several other victims. Unless he could get out of her way she would take him down.

Sulieabhan:
When he saw her pop out of the grass, it was confirmed that this was, indeed, a lion. Not just a lion, but a lioness! He was in luck. However, he jumped to the side so she wouldn't tackle him to the ground and let his brows knit. "Hey! I haven't done anything wrong, why are you attacking?!" He asked, trying to not let his fur bristle up. He didn't want to start a fight with a lioness. She would definitely win because of how slight the cheetah was. He could run fast, yes, but fighting wasn't his strong suit, so he really didn't want to risk it. Were all females crazy? He jumped back on the hill and just looked down at her, watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 am
Shindani:
Shindani skidded to a stop as the cheetah leapt out of the way of her attack. She turned around to face the cheetah now and her fur bristled up. “Oh I know your plot. You’re trying to get me to believe you’re not plotting to destroy the food supplies of the savannah so all the bigger predators who are your enemies will die and you will become supreme ruler.” Shindani said very quickly in a single breath after which she laughed. “Well you will never fool me Enigma the Cheetah! I am Spunky the squirrel and I will stop you and your evil plots!”

Sulieabhan:
Evil plots? What was she spouting about? Brows knitting together, the leopard look extremely confused as she said she was a squirrel. What? She was clearly a lioness. Wonderful! He'd run into an insane lioness. This wouldn't do at all. Sighing, he hung his head and shook it. "Look here," he stated calmly, frowning a bit. "I'm not trying to do anything of the sort. I'm not even here to hunt tonight. I'm out on a walk away from the group I travel with." Those red eyes narrowed a little as he continued, "I'm not 'enigma the cheetah'. I'm Sulieabhan."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 am
Shindani:
Shindani didn’t look convinced by his words. Her delusions came and left as they pleased. There were times she could see the true individual instead of a villain and those times she was usually very kind and pleasant but she rarely ever came out of a delusion if was already started with an individual. “HA!” She said as she glared at the cheetah. “I’m not falling for that Enigma. It seems all of the villains I defeat try to get me to believe they are someone else and I do not believe it this time either. Prepare to be defeated Enigma!” She exclaimed as she crouched down and got ready to spring at him to attack again.

Sulieabhan:
He didn't want to deal with being attacked by a lioness. Because she wouldn't be reasoned with, he watched her crouch down before he took off without another word. He wanted to escape without bodily harm to him. It'd be easy for her to do major damage to the thin cheetah. Not only because he was thin, but because he knew even an adolescent lion was something to be wary off, much less a full grown lioness. She had him beat in weight and muscle strength. Luckily, a cheetah always outran a lion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 am
Shindani:
Shindani was a little surprised to see the cheetah turn and run. Her surprise costed her several seconds but once she recovered she took off after him. She stubbornly ran after him until she was completely winded. He was gone before she had even took off after him and it anger her to no end that one of her enemies had gotten away. She roared at him out of anger and frustration and stomped her paws into the dirt as hard as she could. She would be mad at herself for letting him get away for a very long time.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items