Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
This place isn't to bad I promise. (Violet x Makani) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm
(Ostara only one color due to bad net connection.)
She sighed lightly and kept her tone a very gentle reproach for this fox too. “Only a companion? Then why do your eyes and heart seek him out so?” Ostara was confused. She had seen how the vixen looked up at the male when he defended her and how she had tried to shift Ostara’s attention away from him when they weren’t certain if she meant them harm. “To lie to a deity is one thing, but to lie to yourself is worse. You will only keep cutting wounds into your spirit if you don’t acknowledge what is plain to see.” The child would only hurt herself if she kept on like this. She might become trapped in a spiral that lead to madness and pain.

Her fur was too light and it let the entire blush she had show through far too clearly. She wasn’t lying to herself, she wasn’t Makani’s mate and was only his companion. He would only stay until he found his sister or gave up. Then he’d leave and she’d be alone. If she admitted she liked him it wouldn’t do any good. She’d only end up alone and heartbroken. Tears started forming in her eyes and she kept her jaw firmly shut. She wasn’t going to say another word to this deity friendly or no! With stubbornness that even her mother and grandmother would be proud up she turned her head away from the deity and started to walk away. Right now she didn’t care if the modeity blasted her to bits or whatever they did when they got mad.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:01 pm
Makani turned in the direction Violet had taken, then paused to cast a quick glare of his shoulder at the Deity. It didn’t really matter if she’d been right or wrong, helping or hindering, she’d made Violet upset and that was good enough for him. Then he turned back and quickly jogged to catch up with the vixen before she got too far away and vanished.

“Well that was uncalled for,” he said in a huffy voice as he caught up to Violet, though just a bit hushed since they hadn’t gotten that far away from the Deity. “Meddlesome things. Thank goodness I didn’t have much to do with them when I lived back in the islands; they’d probably have washed me away that much sooner.”

Of course if he’d been able to spend more time here at a younger age it probably wouldn’t seem as bad as it did now, but Makani was glad he had the memories he did of his tropical home. Someday he really had to see if he could get Violet to go on a journey with him to find a place like that, so she could really experience how it was he used to live.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:40 pm
Uncalled for? Was he talking about her leaving? Violet started down a mental spiral of self despair until Makani’s next comment not only straightened her out but made her feel a large blossoming in her chest. Makani was trying to comfort her. He was so kind. He didn’t even ask if what the deity said was true. “Well then I guess I would have met you sooner or perhaps missed you completely.” She gave a little weak giggle. “Thank you Makani.” She wasn’t sure if she was thanking him for cheering her up for for not asking the question all others would have, or just for being him. Violet slowed down and realized the tribe she wanted to visit was the way the modeity had been coming from. She groaned aloud.

She had heard the pair talking after they thought they were out of earshot. Such silly young ones, they were so close to one another yet danced about the truth they had so close to their hearts. Disappearing from the sight of these modifoxes on this plane Ostara laughed, her voice was soft and sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Makani gave Violet a smile for her thanks, even though he didn’t know what she was thanking him for. All he’d done was spout out an opinion of Deities, which was about as flattering as the way he described snow and he’d been doing that for a while now in Violet’s presence. It hardly seemed like something to thank him for, so maybe it was something he’d done without realizing it. That seemed to happen a lot around women.

Buzzing around in the back of his mind was the question of how Violet really felt about him. The Deity had brought it up and scolded Violet for denying feelings, which had caused the rebellious outburst. Did that mean it was true? Makani suppressed a sigh and pushed the thought out of his mind. No use picking over the question, only Violet would be able to answer it and it would be unquestionably rude of him to pressure her for an answer when she obviously wasn’t ready to give one.

A sudden groan from his companion cause him to look over, startled. “What is it? What’s wrong,” he asked, feeling a light stab of panic. What if that Deity did something to her without him noticing? The nerve! He almost turned around right then and there to march back to the Deity and give her a piece of his mind!

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:24 pm

“The tribe we were going to was in the direction the deity was in.” Violet tossed a look over her shoulder but didn’t see the deity or any of the strange lights that had been around it. She really didn’t feel like heading back toward the tribe but she had been planning to go that way. That and the way they were headed they would have to head up into the mountains again before finding a different way down again. That would mean cold and exposing Makani to its bite.

“Maybe we could just circle the forest a ways?” She felt like a coward for suggesting it, but she had just been very rude to a deity. Maybe heading back the way they had been going wasn’t the brightest idea. A warm breeze touched her and she let out a sigh. It felt good and made her look at Makani. He seemed a bit frazzled. “Makani, Are you alright?” She spoke with a slightly worried tone in her voice. Moving closer to him she looked into his eyes.

Not seeing anything there she waited for an answer patiently. He would tell her when he was ready. It was something she was used to doing when it came to Makani. She only dreaded when he got around to asking the question that must be bubbling inside of him. She wasn’t sure if she could tell him yes or not.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:56 pm
Makani almost blurted out, “That’s it?”, but managed to halt himself just in time. Since he wasn’t speaking he had a moment to think, and came to the conclusion that it was more than just a bit inconvenient that the fastest and easiest way down the mountain also happened to have a Deity roaming around, it was also kind of annoying.

“We could always circle around and hope the mountain terrain favors us,” Makani muttered, half to himself. “There’s nothing so bad except some thick underbrush in these parts, as far as I know.”

He pulled his attention back to Violet and what she was saying, and noticed she was a bit closer than she usually walked to him, peering up at his face. He flushed a little and looked away, pausing before he answered her question. “I am quite well. There’s nothing…pressing…on my mind at this moment that can’t wait to be dealt with at a better time.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 pm

His looking away cut her more deeply than she cared to admit. Perhaps what the modeity had said did stick with him more than he let on? Vi knew she had no right to get so close so she backed up to her normal distance and gave Makani a tight smile. “That is good to hear.” When would there be a better time? Never. She thought she had heard him talking about going around the mountain path and quietly started to walk that way. Her ears were down so she tried to perk them back up to their normal cheer but she wasn’t successful.

It would take longer to circle the forest area and still find the tribe. She should focus on that. The modieties words kept going through her mind though and it annoyed her. She was not in love with Makani. She admired him and enjoyed spending time with him but who wouldn’t. He was sweet and kind.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 pm
“It’s just-,” Makani burst out suddenly, then instantly blushed a brilliant red all over his body. His fur probably looked purple at a distance since the blue wasn’t dark enough to actually cover up all the color, or even most of it. Then his fur puffed up a bit like it did when he was startled, helping to cover most of the blush.

What was he thinking, almost spouting that question out of the blue like that after he’d just decided that he wasn’t going to pressure Violet. What was wrong with him?

“Ah, no, never mind,” he said, trying to cover up the awkward pause while looking away and flushing even more crimson in the face.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Makani’s voice made Vi turn her head. His face looked very strange and he got all puffy. Turning she took a few steps toward him but his next words stopped her cold. She wanted to ask him what was wrong but he had chosen not to confide in her so what right did she have to go prying into his thoughts and ask him? “I understand.” It would have hurt less if he had kicked her. She was ridged and felt miserable. It bothered her that she felt like this. She wasn’t important to him so why should his silence toward her be so irksome. She looked down at her paws and rocked on them so that her paws flexed a bit inward.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:28 pm
Makani noticed the sudden silence as Violet stopped walking and looked up. He felt a startled jolt at seeing her look so sad and dejected. Had he done that? “Wha-? No, oh please no! Don’t be sad! Whatever it is I said or did, I’m sorry. I am a million times sorry. I am obviously unworthy to be in the company of so wonderful a lady as yourself. Only the absolutely brutish make a woman upset!”

The male fidgeted; he appeared to be having a fit of some kind, brought over by strained nerves and an unresolved situation. “I must make amends somehow. I will fling myself off the tallest cliff! No…not enough of those around. I will find that Deity and ask her to turn me into a flower for my insolence! No, turning into a flower isn’t punishment enough. I will…I will…” He apparently seemed lost for ideas of something horrible enough to be befitting for upsetting Violet. An idea suddenly crossed his mind.

“I will spend three, no, seven days up in the snowiest part of the mountains, as properly repentance!” He squared his shoulders with determination, obviously ready to start marching up the mountain at that exact moment.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:46 pm

His sudden blow up made her sit up perfectly straight with her ears all way erect. She didn’t even catch his first words but she did catch the rest. She watched him move like there was a bee under his skin while he raved about punishments for making her upset? She blinked and opened her mouth to stop him but gasped when he mentioned the modeity. She looked around hoping it hadn’t herd him. That was not something to say out loud! Then when he settled on the cold she starred at him with an incredulous look on her face for a moment before she started to laugh. It just seemed so very absurd to her. While she laughed she caught a glimpse of his face and tried to explain. “N-no.. Mak.. M-m” She couldn’t stop herself from laughing so hard tears formed it was hard to kept siting upright she was laughing so hard. He front paws slid out from under her and she ended up laying laughing still. It took a while for the fit to subside but when it did she felt exhausted. Her eyes were closed she focused on her breathing. Slowly she peeked out and saw his paws. Rather than looking out at his face she spoke to his paws. “Makani?” Her voice was soft. “I ah wasn’t laughing at you.” She blushed. “Just the situation.” She mumbled more but she didn’t think he heard.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 pm
Makani stopped and stared at Violet as she broke out in laughter. Broke seemed to be a good for it too, as she apparently broke her ability to stand upright and speak while the laughter had her in its grasp. All he could do was continue to stare at her in bemusement, wondering how she’d gotten from so upset to so…

Maybe this was hysterics? Makani had never had them himself, but he knew that they were pretty much someone laughing like they weren’t sad, but underneath they were really still super sad. Oh no! His declarations had only made Violet even sadder! Obviously not even freezing into a statue of solid ice for all of time was punishment enough for this.

“I understand,” he said, firmly telling himself to keep his dejection under control. “Not even trial by ice is enough to cleanse me of my offense. I am unfit to be called a gentleman. I shall find a tribe most brutish in nature and join them so that I may never again inflict insult upon you or any other with a proper and gentle nature.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm
What? No no that wasn’t want she wanted at all. Violet couldn’t even imagine Makani in a brutish tribe of any kind. If anything he should join a happy tribe. She tired hard to stop the laugher with a few gulps of air which only made her develop hiccups. “N-no.” She hicuped. “Not t” She couldn’t get the words out. Looking at him she blinked through the tears and shook her head. “Mak.. M-makani.”

She tried to move toward him and managed to stand up but wasn’t sure if she actually felt steady or not. She held her breath and closed her eyes trying to stop the hiccups. It just seemed like they wouldn’t stop. She took a gulp and held her breath until she started to feel light headed. It must have worked because the hiccups stopped.

Letting her breath out slowly she had to remember to thank her mother the next time she saw her. it was her advice Violet had used. “Makani it’s not you. I don’t want you to freeze or be” She hesitated. “torcurhed by being in a mean tribe. The whole situation just seemed so..” ugh she couldn’t come up with the words now that she could speak. It figured. “unusual that I broke down. Please don’t be upset it’s not you. It’s my fault.” Peeking with one eye she didn’t know if Makani would be mad at her or not.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm
Makani was feeling pretty confused by this point, and more than a little bit startled when Violet seemed to be having trouble speaking. He almost went wild with panic when she appeared to have stopped breathing, but by her sudden intake of breath and look of relief on her face it seemed like there was nothing to worry about, and his groundless panic dissipated before it had a chance to really kick off into another of his bold declarations of some such action or another.

“I…do not understand,” he finally said in hesitant tones. “I thought you were upset that the Deity insinuated you had feelings for me, which is obviously ridiculous since one so caring, gracious, and beautiful would easily do better, and that I somehow made things worse. Is…that not the case?”

Makani wouldn’t allow himself to hope. After all, Violet could do better than him. Why on earth would she want to stay with a grump like him who constantly mooned over a home now far away and so faithless as to give up a hunt for his own flesh and blood just because it wasn’t yielding any clues at all.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 am
His words made her feel incredibly guilty. A part of her wanted to stand up and shout out that it wasn’t true he was a nice fox and given the fact that if their roles were reversed she was certain she would feel as uncomfortable as he did in a foreign land. Not only that but no female could do better than him. He was a gentle soul at heart if others just got past the bit of gruffness that was on the surface. She wanted to say all those things but the way he looked right now made her stop and think.

“No Makani that’s not it at all.” She wanted to tell him that she had developed feelings for him, not love though since it was fruitless and she knew it. “I ..” She looked down at her paws and took a deep breath and let it out slowly her mind was still a whirl of thoughts and even though she was calming down it was difficult to find the right words. “I was upset by what the deity said.” Fidget. “What she said annoyed me but that’s because it can’t happen. You’ll leave me.” She dropped that line of thought it was too painful to think about. “Then when I was storming off I ended up going this way and well.. the tribe is in the other way so because of me we ended up being more out of the way.” Fidget. “Then you were upset and it was all my fault not yours. You looked so silly. I couldn’t help it. All of this is just too much.”

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff