Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] The way it goes ( Safi'ubele & Lamri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

Lamri climbed up the rocky area. He was searching for some sort of water to quench his thirst. It had been a while since he had a drink, or food. He was used to going days without food though, but water? Water was something he couldn't go very long without. He was determined to find some sort of water source. He noticed a rocky bit of hill and thought that there might be a small stream coming down it.

When he did reach the top of the hill, he saw a small pond, hidden by some trees. He silently thanked the gods and went over to get some water. As he dipped his maw in the water, he noticed some small fish swimming about. His stomach let out a quiet rumble as he took a couple sips.

He wished that there was someway he could avoid eating meat. His whole life he struggled to eat meals with his family, only eating a small portion of his food that was given to him. Once he became an adult, things became worse. He would never hunt unless he had to eat and usually he would share his catch to make sure the meal didn't go to waste.

As he took a couple more swallows water, he debated about if he should try and catch one of the fish now. It had been a while since he did have and food, however he was sure that he would be able to wait a little bit longer since he did just have some water. He hoped that, at least for a bit, it would fill him up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image

Safi'ubele spent most of her time these days in Shrinekeeper territory, exploring and learning her way around so that she would be a good Guide...and because it was fun. Endlessly curious and energetic, the young female would have been exploring even if her chosen duty didn't require her to know her way around, because it was just so much fun. There were always new things to see, and find, and learn about, and what wasn't to love about that?

Today, however, her explorations had taken her a little farther than she'd intended, putting her just outside the borders. Rather than turn around and head back immediately, she'd just gone with it, and soon enough she came upon a pond. How convenient! She was a little thirsty, now that she thought about it, and-

And look, a lion! That was even more exciting! He was a big one, too! Far from being afraid, Safi gave a little wriggle of happiness and called over, "Hello there!"

Club Snails

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 pm
Lamri looked up from the pond and saw a wilddog. This would be the perfect opertunity to share some fish! That way he wouldn't have to worry about any of it going to waste. "Hello friend." he said, happy to actually have some company. His focus went back to the fish in the pond. The circled around and around. The poor creatures didn't know what was about to happen. He glanced back up at the wilddog. "Would you be interested in sharing some fish with me? I was about to catch some and I would love if the fish didn't go to waste. That and it would be nice to have some company."

He hoped that his size wasn't intimidating, that or the fact that he was a lion. During his travels he had met different felines and canines, sometimes the two just didn't go together. Though sometimes they did. He didn't have any issues with any species. As long as they weren't rude to him, he wouldn't have an issue. This wilddog seemed friendly enough. She came up to him after all, something that didn't happen too often.

"My name is Lamri by the way." He said with a grin.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:35 pm
The canine's already wagging tail wagged even harder when he returned the greeting, and even called her 'friend.' That was just, well, so friendly, and it made her very happy, as did his offer to share some fish. "I'd love that!" she answered, bounding closer with bright eyes and a beaming expression. "I haven't had fish in a looong time."

She was certainly not the least bit intimidated by his species or his size, seeing only a potential new friend. "I'm Safi'ubele! Everybody just calls me Safi, though."

Club Snails

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:34 pm
"It is nice to meet you Safi." Lamri felt that he had stumbled upon some luck. His new friend seemed to be pretty friendly. "Let me see what I can catch." He waded a little into the warm water, only going far enough so the water was hardly touching his knees. There were a couple fish swimming that he saw. He didn't want to get any that looked young, so he kept his eyes out for a larger fish. While he waited he was quite, even his breathing was slow. He didn't want to scare any of the fish away.

Then he saw a larger fish and took a swipe at it. He felt his claws sink into the fish. Carefully he raised the fish up to his face and carefully grabbed it with his mouth. With the fish in his mouth, he looked at Safi and smiled, being careful not to drop the fish. He went back on land and set the fish down next to her. "I will catch one more. I think that two should be enough." Being as hungry as he was, he was sure he could probably stuff down more then just one, however the thought of killing anymore fish then he had to make his stomach crunch.

As he headed back to the the pond he wondered about Safi. He thought it was dangerous for anyone to travel alone. He typically tried to have company when he traveled, but usually they didn't stay too long. "Are you from around here?" He asked curiously, hoping it wasn't too personal of a question, especially since he had just met her. "I just noticed you were by yourself, so I guess I assumed that you live near by." He stopped when he was deep enough in the water and started the waiting process again.

Meepfur

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff