Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar
Health: Boar 2 (85/100) Boar 3 (100/100)

The second boar let out a grunt pf pain as Yaji rammed his spear into it. But as it saw its comrade get killed by Shirune it let out a blood-curdling squeal that made Shirune fall backwards. After it finished it glared at the players, almost daring anyone of them to come at it. Suddenly a third boar appeared behind Shirune and snuffed, caused Shirune to go from total panic to total fear.

(OCC: )

Shadow Display

Twiclipse

Emperor Ochimaru

Craft_Knight

Icyferno

Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

Name: Jian
Level: 5
Weapon: Persian Scimitar - DMG 11
HP: 88/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Shirune

After attempting to strike the second boar, Jian spun around to see what possible damage she had caused... but to her very obvious surprise, there was yet another boar that had approached the group and her eyes widened as she was already almost gasping for air.

"You have got to be kidding me... What in the world did we get ourselves into?!" She said out loud between breaths before taking in one deep breath and raising her blade once more.

Jian then ran towards the second boar as fast as she could yet again and slashed it along its side, making sure to continue running just a bit aways from the boar in hopes it wouldn't attack her again...

Emperor Ochimaru
I think you forgot to add in Jian's attack on the second boar from my last post....

Shadow Display

Twiclipse

Icyferno rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:32 am
User Image
Name: «Shirou»
Level: «5»
HP: «100/100»
Equipped Weapon: «Novice Long Sword» [12 - 18]
Col: [1000]
Party: [Yuukihito]
Guild: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 1

Shirou had barely walked more than twenty paces out of the gates when he spotted a group of three players fighting two boars. As he watched, one of the boars was defeated when one of the players threw his weapon, but it seemed as though he was in trouble without a weapon. Shirou decided it might be wiser to go around them since the remaining two players should have no problems facing one boar as long as they kept their cool.

Suddenly, the boar let out a blood-curling squeal, and to Shirou's surprise, a third boar appeared from some shrubbery just behind the group, and he could see the player who just lost his weapon to panic. His teammates also began to worry. Without turning to Yuukihito, he said, "Those guys look like they're in trouble. Let's go!" Without waiting for Yuukihito, he charged at the new boar.

Within a few seconds, Shirou was upon the boar. It squealed in surprise and tried to avoid him, but his sword thrust connected and red polygons broke away from the boar. It leapt back and glared at him. Shirou raised his voice and spoke to the group of players some meters away. "You look like you could use some help. Do you need any?"

Craft_Knight
Your turn now.

Emperor Ochimaru
Why did you quote yourself?

Twiclipse

Shadow Display

((This is the problem with using damage range. Harder to calculate.))
[EDIT]: For now, I'll go with the lowest number on my damage range, which is 12. Therefore, I should deal 12 damage in this attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:09 am
User Image
Name: Yuukihito
Weapon: Novice Axe (DMG: 13-19)
HP: 100/100
Inventory: Small Vial of HP

Let's make this the end; Now's the time, take it back! Take it in hand! The crescent moon rises in red flames of revolution

The world so lovable yet harsh,
there were some loathed it,
With their cruel irrational "system";
If I approve, then the future won't exist...

Following suit of his temporary partner, Yuukihito scouted the fields then noticed the trio fighting two boars. He ignored them till one player threw his weapon. He mentally facepalmed while he muttered in a low voice, "Idiot.."
The youth knew that the only weapons that can be used for range and throwing were the throwing knives. If SAO never became an death game, Yuukihito would laugh wholeheartedly on the spectacle, apologize to the player and befriend the player.

Another boar spawned behind the group, the player who threw his weapon panicked and his party became anxious about this. Shiro charged in before Yuukihito could reply. He sighed and followed up his teammate's attack. His removed his axe from his back, the weapon glowed with blue light as he struck the Frenzy Boar. This was because Yuukihito used a sword skill. The youth back stepped till he was beside Shiro, his eyes locked on the monster

Boys and girls, face forward,
finding hope in the unbearable heat.
Recall, and bring to words, your
miraculous encounters and farewells...
From the overstated war front of daydream,
to beyond a mobius strip of emotion...

Icyferno

Emperor Ochimaru

Twiclipse

Shadow Display

(O.O.C. : Sorry for the delayed post and if there's something wrong about my post, tell me about it and I'll edit it.)  

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Emperor Ecchimau generated a random number between 13 and 19 ... 15!

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 am
User Image
Frenzy Boar 3
Health: (73/100)

As the third boar was about to strike Shirune it was stunned as it was attacked not once, but twice by two newcomers. It squealed in frustration and stepped back a few times, trying to adjust to the new situation

Shadow Display

Twiclipse
Sorry about that! I'll fix in the next post

Craft_Knight
You didn't set a DMG value.. I'll just put a random number in for ya and we'll set the DMG value to that for now. and also you forgot to roll s four sided dice to determine you critical hit

Icyferno
Thanks for setting your damage value sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Name: Shirune
HP: 63/125
Level: 6
Equipped Weapon: N/A
Guild: N/A
COL: 500
Inventory:
Beginner's Guide Handbook
5 Small Wolf Pelts
Chipped Fang
Party Members: (Jian HP 88/100) (Yaji HP 83/100)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune was frozen in terror as he felt the boars breath on him. He thought that his life was going to end right there and then until he heard another players voice shout to help. Suddenly the boar behind him squealed in pain as two players struck the beast and caused it to stumble away.. Shirune used the opportunity to recompose himself and jumped back onto his feet. He stared at the two newcomers in a mix of astonishment and surprise before quickly assuming an evasive stance
"Thanks for the assist..."
He said as he glanced around him. Three boars and several wolves.. He was already exhausted

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(OCC: No point in me rolling for DMG )

Twiclipse

Shadow Display

Icyferno

Craft_Knight

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar
Health: Boar 2 (63/100)

The second boar glared at the two new players that had joined in the fray and then rushed towards them running into the axe wielder and using it's tusks to deal more damage

Shadow Display
Your turn

Twiclipse
Fixed the DMG

Craft_Knight
DMG from Boar 2
(100 - 9 = 91)

Icyferno

Grimsbok rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Name___
Yaji
Level___
HP_____
83/100
Weapon__
Novice Spear
DMG - 15
Col_____
Inventory__
Small HP Vial
Guild_____
N/A
Party members
None

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yaji turn to see that a couple of new players arrived to the area where he,Shirune and Jian where fighting along with a third boar spawning in the area.
"Look at that you guys are just in time, these thing were just about to be the death of us" he said while holding his spear across his shoulders like he was done. He then returned to holding in both hands and ran to the side of boar number 2 and raised it over his head. The blade of the spear glowed as he preformed a two hit attack, swinging down and the thrusting it at the 2nd boar.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Twiclipse
Your Turn

Craft_Knight

Icyferno

Emperor Ochimaru Wrote

Grimsbok

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Twiclipse rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Name: Jian
Weapon: Persian Scimitar - DMG 11
HP: 88/100
Inventory: Small HP vial
Party Members: Shirune

Jian had smiled with slight relief as the two newcomers arrived to help them with the boars and nodded to them as she breathed out "Thank God." between her gasps for air.

Her eyes widened and showed great concern though as she noticed the second boar rushing toward the new player with an axe. Her concern was quickly played out as she immediately ran to be between the boar and the player so that she could take the damage instead of him and made a horizontal slashing across the boar's face with as much force as she could generate while screaming at the boar, "Not so fast!"

Emperor Ochimaru

Shadow Display

Icyferno rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 am
User Image
Name: «Shirou»
Level: «5»
HP: «100/100»
Equipped Weapon: «Novice Long Sword» [12 - 18]
Col: [1000]
Party: [Yuukihito]
Guild: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 1

Seeing as the other party did not object violently to what may appear to others as KSing, Shirou focused his attention back to the two boars. Between the two of them, he chose the one nearest of him, which happened to be the boar that had tried to attacked Yuukihito. Fortunately for Yuukihito, a girl from the other party took the hit for him, but he knew she had taken some damage earlier from her health bar, and it would be unwise for her to take any more hits.

Sensing an opportunity to strike, Shirou rushed in from behind while the boar was recovering from its charge. The boar snorted in surprise and tried to dodge, but Shirou's sword cut through a good portion of its hide and it squealed in pain before retreating a couple of paces, wary of being flanked again.

Craft_Knight

Emperor Ochimaru
I shall deal 16 damage this round because I used a random number generator ten times and 16 was the mode of those ten numbers. Timestamp: 2012-11-18 14:45:14 UTC

Twiclipse

Shadow Display

((P.S.: Sorry, kind of forgot it was my turn.))  

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Emperor Ecchimau rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
Name: Yuukihito
Weapon: Novice Axe (DMG: 13-19)
HP: 100/100
Inventory: Small Vial of HP

Let's make this the end; Now's the time, take it back! Take it in hand! The crescent moon rises in red flames of revolution

The world so lovable yet harsh,
there were some loathed it,
With their cruel irrational "system";
If I approve, then the future won't exist...

Yuukihito's heart raced as he saw the boar race towards him, but before he could even react to defend himself one of the other players raced forward and took the hit for him. He blinked for a few second and then as he noticed that the boar had also took a blow from Shirou. He seized the advantage and struck the boar, adding yet another blow to deplete its health

Boys and girls, face forward,
finding hope in the unbearable heat.
Recall, and bring to words, your
miraculous encounters and farewells...
From the overstated war front of daydream,
to beyond a mobius strip of emotion...

Icyferno

Twiclipse

Shadow Display

Craft_Knight
I'll be taking care of your character for now

(O.O.C. : To get this RP moving again I'll be posting as Craft_Knight since he's currently on hiatus.)  
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff