Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:20 pm
Cajanic

User Image

The young lioness stretched slowly. Letting herself feel the new items the crafter had just recently finished. She loved all the shades of purple the crafter had found. Not that she'd made her pleasure super obvious. That bright lioness was only a crafter after all with not a lick of purple on her. She wiggled her toes to feel the beads against them.

Juitris lifted her head considering her next move. She was quite frankly bored. After several hours of admiring her new items alone, she wanted now to show them off. Perhaps she could get a couple of players to put on a skit and enterain her. Or better yet, have a them put on a play for a number of nobles or lions so that she and her items could be duely admired. The white-n-purple female purred at the thought. Now all she needed was a willing victim to go watch a play with her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 pm
magnadearel

Dromio was enjoying his time that day. He had already helped a few of his pride members, and had met a couple new lions he had not seen before. It pleased him to see activity in the place. Of course, what he probably enjoyed the most was the female he had on his mind. No matter what he did, he couldn't stop thinking about the green lioness he had met some time ago.

She had been so... different. Would his father be angry with him? Feeling something for a female who wasn't purple in the slightest? Knowing his father, and everything he stood for, he probably wouldn't have been mad at all. This was Bwana he was thinking about, not someone like his grandfather had been.

He was okay with change.

All his thoughts kept him from keeping his eyes on the road, and he ended up pumping into another noble- a lioness with some lovely decorations. "Oh, my apologies," said the heir to the pride with a bow, "I did not mean to bump into you."  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:23 pm
Cajanic

Juitris has no warning as someone suddenly bumped into her from behind. She turned ready to give the unfortunate soul a sound piece of her mind. Instead she stopped and stared a moment. Was it? Yes! it was the heir! The young female twittered a moment as he bowed. As he came back up she gave him a graceful curtsy(a lion can totally do that. XD)

"My lord! I apologize for standing in the middle of your way. I had thoughts of finding someone to attend a play with me." Juitris dimpled at him. While she felt she had more purple on her coat than he did, he was still the heir and required a certain amount of respect.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm
magnadearel

Dromio laughed lightly. "No, think nothing of it. The fault was entirely mine. You did nothing wrong by standing." He really should have been paying more attention to where he was going. To think, he had been lost in thought because he had been daydreaming about a female he had only met a couple of times.

Funny how that worked.

"Are the players goring to preform?" He asked lightly, a smile gracing his white face, "I think I would love to see one of their shows, if that's the case. They are very good at what they do, aren't they?' He was surprised, though, that she was looking for someone to go with. She seemed purple enough to have plenty of company.

"Are you looking for a certain someone in particular? I hope I'm not getting in the way of your search."  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 pm
Cajanic

She had to smile at his jolly nature. He had clearly been thinking about something that had made him this happy. Not that is was her buisness to pry into the heir's thinking. Juitris politely demurmured him taking the fault on himself.

"I was hoping to ask them my lord. Just for a small skit or something. They are my lord." She wasn't going to tell him that she had planned on ordering them to put something on. Privately she was calculating. With the Heir accompanying her, she could be positive the performers would put on a decent show. Gracefully Juitris gave him a deep bow.

"I am Juitris my lord. It would be an honor if you'd accompany me." She batted her eyes coyly at him in a playful manner. Sadly Juitris shook her head. "I am alone and was hoping to find someone to join me. Which is why I was standing in the middle," she added humorously.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 pm
magnadearel

He gave her a nod of his head in return, since she had decided to bow to him. It was very respectful. Though he knew a lot of the nobles liked to think he wasn’t suited for being a king, he liked it when they at least respected him. Regardless of her personal views, he could consider her a good person just for her actions right at that moment.

“Well, Juitris, I couldn’t pass up a chance to see the players perform. I would be happy to accompany you to their stage.” It wasn’t like he needed to rush off, anyway. Just because he was thinking about that female all the time didn’t mean he was going to seek her out. It might have been too creepy.

They had only just met.

He began to walk, hoping she would keep pace with him, his handsome head directed ahead of him. “so tell me, my noble, do you like those who share purple in their coat? And those who don’t?”  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:03 am
Cajanic

Juitris was absolutely thrilled when he agreed. True he didn't have as much purple as she wanted, but being the Heir had to count for something. Almost immediantly her hopes were dashed on the cold rocks. "Just to their stage my lord?" She asked confused. It was silly of her not to consider he might have been busy. "If you need to be going somewhere, please don't let me hold you up. I should have asked first." Stupid stupid stupid.

Gracefully, the young female fell into step beside him about a headlength behind. She glanced at the back of his head, wondering if there was any way she could convince him to stay. Maybe she could say the performers would be devistated at loosing a chance to perform for him. Yes, yes that would do. She blinded as he spoke again.

"Excuse me my lord? I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:58 pm
magnadearel

Dromio laughed. “No no, I’ll watch them, too. Don’t worry- I won’t abandon you before the performance is done.” He felt it would be rude for him to back out of watching the players at that point. But it wasn’t like she seemed like bad company- she could be something of a friend to him, if he didn’t make a complete idiot of himself. She was similar to him, in a way. White with purple. Granted, she had more purple, but still. She wasn’t like his father or some of the full purple lions in the pride.

When she said she didn’t understand his question, he took a thoughtful expression for a moment. Frowning, he tilted his head to the side. “Well, I mean… do you like the lower class members as much as the nobles? Would you be against spending time with someone who wasn’t a purple-coated upperclassmen?” He smiled lightly, moving along beside her.

“You know, hypothetically. You don’t have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable- consider it a fact finding mission on my part. Just looking for opinions.”

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 am
Cajanic

She couldn't have been more delighted when he agreed to watch the play with her. This was turning out better than she could have hoped. "I am most grateful my lord." And indeed she was! She was looking forward to the play and company of the afternoon.

His more direct question nearly made her stumble. Juitris recovered smoothly and scuffed her foot as if knocking a stone out of the path. "I admit my lord that I have not had much interaction with those who are not nobles. A crafter made my jewlery, and I like her well enough, but the others I could not say." She refrained from bitting her lip. How was she suppose to answer this? A without purple was just..... a lion. They had their uses.

"If it pleases my lord, what kind of spending time with someone are we speaking of?" She asked him innocently.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 pm
magnadearel

“You don’t have to call me anything like ‘my lord’ if you don’t want to,” the purple lion told her lightly, “Dromio would be fine.” He imagined it was awkward either way, but he preferred them calling him by his first name and not some title. Helped him feel… more connected. Not that he thought she was particularly connected to the pride herself, since it seemed she didn’t know many who weren’t nobles. Oh well- it was to be expected.

It was what he was trying to change, after all.

“Any kind of contact,” Dromio said thoughtfully, “do you prefer just keeping it to a minimum, or would you be willing to get closer to them if given the opportunity? I think it would be fun to have more of a connected pride. But maybe I’m just being silly.” There was a lioness he was very fond of… and she happened to be without purple on her coat.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm
Cajanic

"It seems disrespectful not to, though if it's bothering you I will stop." Juitris smiled. It was one thing to assume familiarity with a royal and quite another to have it offered. "Thank you Dromio." His question though was a tough one. They really couldn't separate the pride into purple and non-purple. So how much interaction was acceptable?

"I.... I'm not sure. Purple has always been a royal color. Some interaction has to happen, but how much before someone without purple thinks they are good enough or better than those with?" She really hoped she didn't make him mad by answering him this way. Juitris had grown up with a family who valued purple. She had always been jealous of her sibling who was all purple. Never had it occurred to her to question this ideal.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 am
magnadearel

“I appreciate that you’re honest,” Dromio told her lightly, smiling though he was a little concerned about her answer. Really, he supposed it was to be expected. At least she didn’t seem to absolutely loathe those without purple in their coat, even if they were inferior in her mind. Somehow, he would change their opinions. In the meantime, the show was going to start and he didn’t want to ruin it by making his new friend upset.

Business could happen later- he’d gotten what he had asked for. So he led the way towards the presentation area. “Let’s enjoy the show now, alright? No more confusing questions from me, I promise.” He laughed lightly, tail swishing.

(Fin for me!)  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 pm
Cajanic
Fin! Thanks Caj.

Juitris smiled with relief as he didn't seem irritated with her. "You're welcome Dromio." She nodded, and proceeded to the stage with a lighter step. The lioness laughed with Dromio. "Most certainly." It would be much easier to enjoy without his edged questions on her mind. She found a spot and settled in, eagerly waiting for the play to start.  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games