NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm
((Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my pics aren't working!!! scream ))
Andrew shrugged "Well, we all have a past. I for one don't have exactly a good one either but I never will forget and move on. I use it to pull forward, learn from it and strive to be better than anyone else with my past would be." He looked at the two girls and his familiar smile grew on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 am
User Image

"Heh you really are a unique hybrid aren't you." She said as she pinched his cheek. "You should know better then to ask a girl about there past. We'll tell you when we feel like it." She said with a smile.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 am
User Image

Sadie Ito

Do I Look Sweet And Innocent?...

Sadie raised her head and looked at Krista. "I'll repeat, you both already know too much about me for your own good. Nothing more will come out." She barked at her. Her face was blank and emotionless. As Krista pinched Andrews' cheek, Sadie narrowed her eyes, 'Get the hell off him...' She thought to herself before turning around to look on the shelves in the office. Surely there could be something she could take.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:26 am
(( I'll get my pic up as soon as I can burning_eyes ))

Andrew shrugged, ignoring the cheek pinch "Well, I'm me and nothing more. Nothing to special." He looked over at Sadie who seemed slightly angered but other than that he couldn't read much into her emotions. He sighed and stayed sitting, wondering what to do next.  

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 am
User Image

"Hmm. Is something wrong Sadie?" She asked as she shifted around to sit next to Andrew.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 am
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie glanced over her shoulder at them and shrugged. "I just don't like remembering my past..." She lied. Then, she turned back to the shelves she was inspecting. 'And I don't like you with your hands all over him...' She thought to herself as she picked up a bottle with some colourful pills in it.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 am
Andrew looked at the both of them, Sadie was acting kind of strange but he bought into the lie about her past. He brought his legs up and rested his arms on them "Well, this has gotten a little more awkward than I expected." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

"Heh she doesn't like to share. I guess i was right on the money there." Krista said as she laid back on the bed. "I guess we can skip our next class for today since were here. I'm tired anyways."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 am
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie growled to herself and glared at them over her shoulder. "I'm still here you know, I can hear you. I'm allowed to have secrets and don't have to say anything I don't want to." She said to Krista. If it's one thing that really gets to Sadie, it's when people talk about her behind her back.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

"I know you could hear me. I knew it when you were passed out as well another trait of mine. I don't mean any offense to you sadie. Were friends right?" She said with a smile.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie turned back to the shelves she was studying, picking up a scalpel. She turned the blade over in her hand, the metal shining brightly in the artificial light. "I guess so, just don't talk about me like I'm not here." She said with a small sigh.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 am
Andrew stayed seated on the bed and watched the two girls have their conversation. He laid back with his arms behind his head "Well, it's good to see that you two are friends." He said with a small laugh. He looked up at the ceiling "I don't know why you both would like me though, I'm just me. There are a ton of guys that i'm sure are better than myself." He said calmly.  

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
First Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash