Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm
LexThetaSigma

His question had her tense slightly, and brows draw together. What sort of question was... stopping such a line in which her mind wanted to travel, she resumed licking her tiny paw, slower this time, "Yes..." she replied shortly, placing her paw down once finished, silver eyes sliding back over to him, "Are you not..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:47 am
musicaloner7

Jaryx tried to bite back a smile; he wasn't sure if her yes meant that she was used to being alone or if it meant she wasn't used to it yet. Though judging from her reaction to him, she had to be used to being alone. He sighed slightly and started to slowly clean one of his paws.

"I am...Well now I am. I didn't used to be."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 am
LexThetaSigma

A brow rose as he responded. Used to be..? Ah... she had an idea of what that might have meant...

"so you were apart of a pride...?" she questioned almost hesitantly. She'd not heard of many that left those. And more times than not, it was usually against their wises... like being kicked out, or exiled for doing something unwise.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am
musicaloner7

He decided to take her approach and paid more attention to his grooming than to her question. He cast her a small shrug in response.

"Not really," he said calmly, "just a little family wandering the lands."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 am
LexThetaSigma

Black ears perked slightly at the response given, glancing at him one more time before paying her attention back to their surroundings; surveying it for... anyone else who may be looming about. A family wandering the lands...? that was common as well... Tail twitching lightly, she kept it at that.

"I see..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm
musicaloner7

Still wanted to be quiet, huh? Alright, that worked perfectly well for the male cheetah. Once he had finished cleaning his paw, he laid back down and rested his head on his paws. He had no intention of fighting with the female and if she wasn't willing to talk, then he would lay there and enjoy the silence.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items