Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Atra Pestis ~ Updates PG.7 Working on RPs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 am
o uo b  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 pm
MoonKitsune
Green Ever After
MoonKitsune

Well maybe just a quick blip with the form to explain what happened. ;3

Okay, can do! I'll post the form later today. Also, would love rp with you sometime.

Would love rp with all pride members actually.
That sounds awesome 8D <3

I saw your IM I just wasn't here, I left my AIM on during teh day while I was at work, sorry love! lol

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 pm
Aurrie Beaues

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tag to the ORP <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:40 pm
Green Ever After
MoonKitsune
Green Ever After
MoonKitsune

Okay, can do! I'll post the form later today. Also, would love rp with you sometime.

I saw your IM I just wasn't here, I left my AIM on during teh day while I was at work, sorry love! lol

Cool. Was wondering if you'd be interested in Crue coming in to show off his prize to his beloved in a rp. Would you be game for this? If so, I can set up and tag you and Buffy.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:30 pm
MoonKitsune
Green Ever After
MoonKitsune
Green Ever After
MoonKitsune

Cool. Was wondering if you'd be interested in Crue coming in to show off his prize to his beloved in a rp. Would you be game for this? If so, I can set up and tag you and Buffy.
Oooh, that is certainly a prize Sabia can appreciate!~ ;3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 pm
-works on the history a bit more-
<3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:16 pm
In the name of the King!
Owned/Custom Idea: Owned
SoA Name: Fedha'kanzu
SoA Image: [x]
Rank Desired: Harlequin
Back-up Rank: Entertainer or Guard
Personality: Fedha is a sleek, silver-furred lady that knows how to get her way in a situation. She is large for a leopard, it is rumored that there may have been mixed lion blood in her background, but those are just rumors, which she despises. Her teeth and claws are fierce and she does not hesitate to use them, should a creature behaving in a manner she detests, regardless of species, and she can be cold and calculating. Fedha does what she does to get herself what she wants. Stubborn as a mule, yet graceful and elegant, she uses her feminine wiles to coerce other creatures into doing what she wants, just as she learned from her mother when she was but a cub. Fedha isn't the sort to grow attachments to others, instead using them like pawns to further herself in life. This works well for her, as she does not like to form bonds with those she pleases or entertains. She was relatively new to the pride, joining shortly after it was taken over, and harbors no ill will to the new king and queen. If anything, she admires the pair for how they handled the situation and for the power they give off. They are strong, strong enough to dethrone a royal family, and thus are worthy of her adoration and skills. Fedha is loyal to the strong and scorns the weak.
Old Blood/New Member: New Blood
Other/Extra: o uo b

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 am
Aurrie Beaues
In the name of the King!
SoA Name: Fedha'kanzu
SoA Image: [x]
Rank Desired: Harlequin
Back-up Rank: Entertainer or Guard
Personality: Fedha is a sleek, silver-furred lady that knows how to get her way in a situation. She is large for a leopard, it is rumored that there may have been mixed lion blood in her background, but those are just rumors, which she despises. Her teeth and claws are fierce and she does not hesitate to use them, should a creature behaving in a manner she detests, regardless of species, and she can be cold and calculating. Fedha does what she does to get herself what she wants. Stubborn as a mule, yet graceful and elegant, she uses her feminine wiles to coerce males (or females, should they find her attractive) into doing what she wants, just as she learned from her mother when she was but a cub. Fedha isn't the sort to grow attachments to others, instead using them like pawns to further herself in life. This works well for her, as she does not like to form bonds with those she pleases or entertains. She was relatively new to the pride, joining shortly after it was taken over, and harbors no ill will to the new king and queen. If anything, she admires the pair for how they handled the situation and for the power they give off. They are strong, strong enough to dethrone a royal family, and thus are worthy of her adoration and skills. Fedha is loyal to the strong and scorns the weak.
Other/Extra: o uo b
ACCEPTED. of course<3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am
In the name of the King!
SoA Name: Petrar
SoA Image: Here
Rank Desired: Slavemaster
Personality: Petrar is twisted, to say in the least. She is prone to having wild mood swings, so she may be smiling and happy one moment, and a raging mess the next. She doesn't care about others or what they think of her for the most part, but she absolutely loves power over others and takes a special delight from making them suffer. And if she can't have the power for herself, she will try to share in someone else's by being wiggling her way into their lives. Though she isn't the sharpest leopard at times, Petrar is stubborn and doesn't ever give up once she has an idea in her head.
Old Blood/New Member: New Member
Other/Extra: Petrar was treated very badly by her father just because she happened to be female, so she has a particular dislike for the male types. xD She also has been lingering by the pride for some time, so she knows the history behind the takeover for the most part. Which is why she wanted to join in the first place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 am
ChaosTheories
In the name of the King!
SoA Name: Petrar
SoA Image: Here
Rank Desired: Slavemaster
Personality: Petrar is twisted, to say in the least. She is prone to having wild mood swings, so she may be smiling and happy one moment, and a raging mess the next. She doesn't care about others or what they think of her for the most part, but she absolutely loves power over others and takes a special delight from making them suffer. And if she can't have the power for herself, she will try to share in someone else's by being wiggling her way into their lives. Though she isn't the sharpest leopard at times, Petrar is stubborn and doesn't ever give up once she has an idea in her head.
Old Blood/New Member: New Member
Other/Extra: Petrar was treated very badly by her father just because she happened to be female, so she has a particular dislike for the male types. xD She also has been lingering by the pride for some time, so she knows the history behind the takeover for the most part. Which is why she wanted to join in the first place.
Accepted >3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:58 pm
Awesome, thanks!

Open to rp with her any time. c: Will hopefully be doing tags after work, tomorrow! No such luck tonight. D: -closes and opens-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:02 am
heart heart heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 am
In the name of the King!
SoA Name: Dunstan
SoA Image: Uncert
Rank Desired: Knight
Back-up Rank: Guard
Personality: Dunstan is a very guarded cheetah, keeping mostly to himself and not letting many know him too well. However those that see him on the battle field, or the few who do know him well, know that he is cold and calculating; always looking for an opportunity to screw over his opponents. Though he is relatively new to the pride, he is very dedicated to his position and serving his king. He expects the same dedication from the guards. He does not accept laziness, seeing it as the person's disrespect for their position and the king. He will go into any battle with honor and will fight hard to defend his pride. If he finds any of the guards not holding true to their status, he will confront them.
Other/Extra: Dunstan joined after the pride had been taken over but had been lurking outside of the pride so he knows what happened with the takeover. He admires the king and queen more because of this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 am
Welcome to the pride Lex!

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:29 am
Thanks, Green! Dunstan is open for rp anytime heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]