Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:03 am
Interesting to note that both of them were staying at the hotel. What were the chances? She remained standing, hands stuffed into her pockets and her cane tucked under her left arm for now. When he mentioned a swim, she just looked dumbfounded. "It's raining as it is. I don't want to wind up with pneumonia. It's really not a good idea, Tasuki."

But the fact he was undressing told her he was going to do it. Man was always set in his ways. When he dove in, she simply sighed. Her eyes looking up at the sky. "He's going to get himself killed doing this kind of stuff." And the problem was, she knew he wouldn't mind. Might have even been part of his plan. She'd been on Suicide watch many time for people but to be so close to someone who was, was difficult.

Her eyes could still detect bubbles, but she sat down on the bench not too far away. Maybe once upon a time she would have joined him, but she learned over the years that this kind of thing just wasn't for her anymore. She hadnt been carefree and enjoying things to their max in a long, long time. Maybe she could convince him to walk back to the hotel and get dried off and warmed up. Man could catch his death out here, and she swore, it wasn't going to be on her watch if she could help it.

Instead, she let her eyes wander up to the star filled sky, taking a soft breath in and out to try to let some of the negativity escape. Life went on. The cycle of life continued. She slouched against the bench, putting her arms on the back of the couch while she waited for him to surface so she could tell them they should probably head back. She very seldom could ever stay up late anymore, had no reason to. It looked like fun, what he did. But with the possible Undertow, downright dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 am
Damian Smith

User Image
Damian looked at the beach and saw a man jump in the water Damian sighed he could never show himself in public without killing people. he hated what his step parents did to him. a thought came to him "maybe if i could stay calm enogh i could walk down to the beach" he said quietly to himself. it was risky there was every risk he would lose it and go on a killing spree but Damian was pretty confident that he was relaxed enoughed that he would be fine just as long as nothing bothered him. he jumped down to the ground and walked to the beach as he past a person he started breathing heavily gryphon ears grew out of his head but he past the person with out killing he let out a sigh of relif he walked down on to the sand and sat down about two feet from where the waves were crashing on the shore he was getting hit with a bit of the spray from the waves hitting the shore. he couldn't belive it for the first time in years he was in a fairly populated place with out killing people he just hoped no one else would come to him just because he held it once it didn't mean he'd resist the urge twice and Damian feared that fact. he looked across the water then layed down with his hands behind his head and closed his eyes

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Abeyant Acrimony

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 pm
Tasuki could feel the power of the tide and the currents tug and pull at his body as he lay motionless, sand at his back. It was really something beautiful to feel the strength of nature put him in check. No matter how powerful someone thought they might be, they were only a sparkle in the eye of space and time. He placed his hands against the sand and pushed himself up into the currents again. He would have to return to the world again. He closed his eyes and found himself sitting directly next to Magik, his body still completely unclothed. He could feel the effects of the cold taking hold on his lungs and interior. It was real, but it wasn't real to him. He didn't feel these things like other people did. There was a definite understanding, but it was as though he had the opinion of someone on the outside looking in. What skin was left to shine through the ink across his body flashed in the light and he leaned back against the bench to sit with her for a moment of peace.

"I would have died a hundred times to live as much as I have in the past couple months Magik."

With a soft and warm smile that only she could cause, turned to meet eye with her. He could feel the nostalgia building inside of him as he looked across her features. In the moonlight she looked so much like she had back then. She looked young and gentle. Her face had that youthful glow and that sense of vitality from so long ago. In his mind she would always be that righteous blond goddess he had met back then in Barton. Time changed everything. It chipped away until there was ultimately nothing left. It couldn't take his memories though, not yet anyway. He reached over and tugged at her lapel.

"I've still got some living to do just yet."

His smile widened and he flattened out her jacket once more, his eyes drifting down here body. She had become quite the fashionista it would seem. It had really always been that way though. The girl liked to wear nice things. Could he blame her? She had that god given sense of class about her. Dress well... Feel well... That's what they said anyway. He too had found his way into tailored clothes over the years. He looked down his own body now, noticing again the thick webbing of absolute chaos that was his body ink. There was no sense to be made of any of it. He looked like a Russian mob criminal at the very best when he had his clothes off. Oh, what an interesting life he had lead. The various names and quotes tied within them made him somewhat emotional now. He pushed it away. With a gentle laugh he stood slowly. As he reached his full height he was clothed again in the same damp clothes as before. A steady hand flattened his vest against his abs and straightened it out as he turned to Magik once more. His body was beginning to send him the telltale signals that it was time to quit messing around and get into the heat again. He could ignore the pain and involuntary actions of survival instincts, but he also knew that he was pushing the limits at this point. He extended his hand slowly and looked into her eyes.

"I had better walk you back to the hotel. I could use a warm shower. Maybe I'll even make use of that hot tub. I feel my hunger creeping up on me as well. I'm still getting used to this whole... sustenance thing again."

There was a bottle of scotch in his room that had been an extremely generous business gift to him from a very thankful client. Being the borderline alcoholic he had been for so long, he just so happened to have the taste to appreciate it. Glenfarclas 1955 it was called. As he awaited her hand he spoke once more.

"I've got some scotch up in my room that's got enough history to send a kid to college for a year. If you're up for a drink I'd love to crack the seal. It may be sacrilege to actually drink, but what's a couple grand in whiskey between old friends anyway? Don't feel obligated to accept. I'm no stranger to drinking alone."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:49 am
Restless. That was what she was getting each moment he spent longer down there than she thought he should have been. Tugging at the fingers of her gloves when she did when she was nervous. Tasuki would go out in a bang if he ever did die, she knew that much. Had every confidence in that he wouldn't want to go quietly anywhere. She had thought that way once, now a quiet death seemed almost welcome, when she was ready for it. Now was not one of those times. Though she hadn't quite expected the man to get from there to here quite how he had, startling her somewhat sitting there.

Her eyes flittered over to look at his chest and arms, willing herself not to look any lower. Her self control at times was impeccable. Good thing she had morals. "What's been so great about the last couple months for you, Tasuki? And if that's the case, it sounds like you're not ready to go gently into the night." She stood up, starting to take her trenchcoat off to offer it to him, reverse chivalry maybe?

She looked up smiling widely at his words. Maybe the man had changed his mind after all? Finding the man dress without doing more than standing made her arch an eyebrow. So she knew he wasn't totally human? But even she couldn't do such a nifty trick. She reached out a hand, chanting quietly as she ran a gloved hand down the front of his vest, a warm feeling covering his clothes as she dried them for him. It wouldn't take the smell out of the ocean, but at least it kept him from walking damp. "There. Can't have your clothes wrinkle, can we?"

She reached out and took his hand, swinging it like kids often did when they were about to skip away. She had a more grown up vibe about her, but perhaps the cruelty of the way her life went caused most of that. Deep down, she was still the same person, wasn't she? Or maybe she just couldn't see that her soul had darkened slightly? No longer that beacon of light shining in the darkness, least she thought so. She knew too much darkness.

"Sustenance thing? Food, right?" Had something else changed him that she hadn't been aware of? She thought if she should go to his room and hang out. "How about this, we'll walk back to the hotel and if I get tired, I'll let you know?" After all, she was only human. "I've been drinking alone for years myself. Know what that's like." She smiled sadly as she headed off, tugging him abit jokingly. "Come on, old man. Let's get rid of that ocean smell and get something in your tummy?"

She knew why part of her wanted to bolt. He'd leave or die like everyone else she knew ever had. It was only a matter of time and time always won.  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Abeyant Acrimony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:51 am
The warmth Magik embedded within him was a kind reminder of the comfort life had to offer. Her hand pressing against his chest made him smile inwardly before looking down to collect himself. He wanted to quip back but he resisted reluctantly. Things changed so quickly sometimes. The respect he had for her was apparent, but it was something no other person could understand. He knew that he was a rare breed of creature, but deep down there was a firm staple of humanity that was,by all means, taking complete control of his personality. One little bit at a time he was softening and his soul was lightening. Every day he felt the weight on his shoulders grow less and less discomforting. He had always had someone to share that burden with if he needed to. Some things were better left unsaid. He grasped her hand firmly within his own and winked.

Tasuki watched her features again contently, as if examining them again for the first time. His eyes looked through his pristine image of her to her real skin; a skin that time had changed and colored and taken its toll on. There was more beauty in it than anyone would realize. They had both grown older now. Life was bitter like that. He liked it better that way. A bitter life made the little sweet bits that much better. He had lived in candy land for far too long. Everything loses its flavor after some time. It only made a person seek more extreme ways to pleasure their taste. If every day was Christmas where would the joy come from? The joy came from the waiting. It was the nasty bits that made the nice bits so enjoyable. Heaven knows he had seen the nasty bits. It had been years that he had been trying to atone for it too. He found himself drifting off too far into thought as he watched her skin in the moonlight. With a softened smile he turned his head to the path of the boardwalk and slid his fingers between hers.

"Dinner it is."

As she made her little sassy comment about being an old man he couldn't help but laugh a little under his breath and bump her with his hip. He didn't enjoy the smell of sea water one bit to be honest, but hell, didn't it beat the scent of old man? His eyes shifted to her and narrowed playfully before looking down her coat. It was helpless to keep analyzing her like he always had. No matter what she would never be free from that image he used to lay with on rooftops and beaches and parks. Age was powerless to memories like that. What had he become? He straightened his back and broadened his shoulders to stretch some. He could feel his muscles tightening down his back and building up stress to release. A deep breath made its way out of his body and he nodded slowly.

"I imagine they've got some yummy foodstuffs at that hotel of ours. They look like they've tried hard enough with everything else... And you know I'm just as old as you are. We can't all age with beauty and class. Some of us have to run ourselves into the ground so that you guys can keep on being gorgeous by comparison."

He grinned and looked over out of the corner of his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 am
Damian Smith

User Image
Damian fell asleep on the beach for a few minutes before waking up after a large wave hit him. he was happy that he was in a populated place without losing it at least he was happy... when he got up he looked over and saw something. a few meters from where he was sleeping there was a dead man Damian jumped back after relizing what happened to the man "who would do this?" he muttered as he walked along he noticed more dead and a distinct sent... blood. Damian quickly morphed his other form had a much keener sense of smell so Damian thought he could track the killer. Damians hands turned into talons wings grew from his back his mouth turned into a beak as he finished the transformation he grew to ten feet at the shoulder. he started his little hunt for the killer he heard some humans scream as they saw his Gryphon form that urged the darkness that was in him to attack and kill the humans it took all of Damian's will power to prevent himself from attacking the running humans he picked up the scent of blood again "the hunt is on" he thought and started following it
Lash Vereaux

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

rosewhite
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:19 am
Peter moved just in time as a body was thrown where he once was standing. Bending down low he saw the body was brittle and seemed lacking in something valuable. If he were any one else he would say it was just an old man, but he knew better. After all, he did arrive with young able bodied men and this brittle corpse most definitely was a police officer. He stared at the body an apology drifting through his mind. Unfortunately he didn't have time to properly put this man to rest. As he finished his silent good byes he looked up to the height of the sandstorm privately wondering how much sand was left on the beach, a strange undulanting purple aura seemed to engulf the storm.

With out warning the sand started to die down and the carnage slowly became visible. Among the bodies that were scattered across the beach and the survivors, one figure stood tall. A male figure stood from all the rest looking torn and shattered himself. Something wasn't quite right about him. He appeared to be a vampire, but not very many vampires Peter knew could do this. A sudden alarm bell went off in Peter's head, they needed to capture this man alive, this man needed an exorcism. He looked around at the remaining officers whose hand held guns were poised and at the ready. He swiveled his head around to see how many were left. " Don't shoot." He attempted to shout, but his voice was horse and barely above a whisper. He watched in horror as the guns started to fire off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 am
"And if I remember correctly, they love upping the prices. Room service is such a thing people don't really need, but one must order it to feel truly pampered and important. That and I just love to spend the money I have no idea what to do with." Spending it on friends was money well worth it. Swinging his hand she continued down the path, they hadn't gotten too far from the hotel and she was still wondering if she should hang out with Tasuki.

One side of the coin was any time with people was valuable, time was short. Especially since he said he was going to die. On the flip side, getting that much closer to a dead man would increase the pain when he finally did fade from her life. Damn double edged swords. "Unless, you want to go get blasted somewhere like old times? Should be a club around here somewhere? I could go for a place that reminds me of..home." She missed the colored and strobe lights and sitting in a hotel room made her slightly claustrophobic.

"I'll tell ya what. You lead on, we go where you want...long as it doesn't involve breaking or entering or some...illegal activity, ok?" The man needed to just be reminded how it was to live to get back his lust for life. Had to be what would help. And if she had to, she wouldn't leave till his mind was at rest, either way he chose.

Though when she caught him looking at her, she looked down to make sure a button hadn't come undone or if somehow she had splashed tea onto herself. "Unless of course you are hungry? Damn...I guess I still can't make a decision to save my life still, can I?" She grimaced somewhat but squeezed his hand. Her voice in the back of her head, the nagging she usually got in the olden days was back which meant something was going on somewhere nearby. Though what it was, she hadn't a clue, but her senses were well aware of things even if she seemed utterly clueless. She tapped the back of his legs with her cane and waited to see where they'd be off to.

"Lead the blind woman somewhere then?" Ok, maybe that wasn't a politically correct joke, but she didn't need to hide who she was around this man. Didn't have to pretend to be anyone other than who she was and always would be. A twenty something ex cleric with some bad habits and a loyalty towards friends that was undying. least she had one thing she could still be proud of. Then again, with that kind of mentality, maybe drinking wasn't such a good idea.
((Pick a thread, any thread... xD find us something to do and post there, Tasuki =p ))  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:11 am
Looking down at her phone when it went off made her arch an eyebrow. Checking the text message she had gotten before she simply added a message of her own. "Well, Tasuki, Unfortunately, I'd love to take you up on that offer, I need to meet someone at the moment. Give me a ring sometime?"

She smiled, giving the man a hug as she headed walking away backwards a moment to add, " You already know where I'm staying,,,so If I get a knock on my door...I'll know who it is, Adios, Amigos!" She saluted before she turned and headed off down the boardwalk, trying to find where exactly she was supposed to meet this person.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:51 am
She had wound up back here sometime in the night. Arms extended over the back of the high bench. Slumped somewhat. Maybe it was the factor of too much coffee and too much on her mind like usual. At the moment, she didn't exactly care why. Her mind was locked onto the ocean now. The sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline, the scent of it as it rolled in off of the wind. Had she really been so out of touch with everyone and even herself anymore?

Her head hurt. Probably because of lack of sleep and too much caffeine. How could she ever make due before with four hours a sleep a night? Because she had been conditioned to. Now, she had become lax. Then again, there hadn't been a reason for her to be up all night like in the past. She also figured on the chill air of November to help keep her awake and so far, it was doing its job. Had she become so accustomed to luxury that she could no longer handle the chillness of a almost winter's night? Deep inside, she knew there was a fire, a will, a drive to succeed and to find what she had come there to find and she had every intention of pushing herself to get to the bottom of it. She owed it to herself. To give in, to give up now would only result in her becoming complacent.

And that was if she was lucky...  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 am
The ℜ 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖆 𝖓 𝖙 Guardian
"And as the Ascended One danced into Heaven, the Revenant Guardian returned..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The purr of the bike was lost to the harsh winds and the crashing of waves to her right. Through the tinted lenses, Raven could see the boardwalk, the Beach expanding to its immense size, disappearing into the horizon. Salt wafted in with the scant breeze, and she felt as if she were home. She wanted nothing more than to ditch the bike and leap into the waters. The bike coasted, slowing itself down as she eased off the throttle and clutch. Eventually she veered into a parking space and killed the motor, leaving the bike silent. Kickstand down, Raven dismounted and pulled the helmet off with a soft gasp of fresh, salty air. Her hair disheveled, she was attempting to tame a few wild strands to sit down when she could smell it, prompting her to reflexively freeze.

There was C4 here. A lot of it, the man-made scent so easily discernable in the breeze that whipped around them that it was Raven's first instinct to run. Her feet remained firmly planted, and she tilted her head back to scan the skies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

||. Ego si relapsus resurgo .||

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:36 pm
Eclipse could see Rvaen had stopped he dove quickly and landed close to her. When he was up in the sky he had seen quite a fee people gathered around the boardwalk. There's a lot of people here, he thought to Raven. He looked aournd, he already knew by the scale of the place there would be a lot of C4 place here.

He briefly wondered what was to be gained by blowing this place as well, he just didn't get it. He wondered if Donny was working alone or if he was talking orders from somebody. All this C4 could have come from nowhere, how did he get it? Was there a pattern, was it random? He could only guess at the motivations to what seemed like senseless acts such as this.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:25 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eclipse confirmed what she feared most, and Raven heaved a sigh. She unzipped the leather jacket and tossed it over the seat of the bike, rotating her shoulders and stretching her arms out. Narrowing her gaze against glaring Sun, Raven glanced around her, ensuring the coast was clear. She had sworn not to use this ability or magic in the Earth Realm, but she hardly looked the part of a beach goer. When Raven had lost her ability as an Elementalist, she had to find a way to utilize the Elements through the stars. She had forged twelve sets of armors, using the Zodiac to harness certain Elements. She had to learn to Equip these armor sets at Will, and had studied Equip magic for the five years since her "death". Now Raven could Equip entire outfits, and reserved a pocket of Zero Space for her personal use. She hated that she was going against that oath now, yet it was her job to blend in and cause little reason for suspicion or concern.

"Equip."

The sleeveless turtleneck, the jeans, the boots all shimmered momentarily before being replaced by her black Bikini bathing suit and flip flops, a wide-brimmed straw hat plopping on her messy braid. A woven floral sarong draped itself around her waist and she stepped onto the side walk, casually meandering towards the pier and boardwalk, mingling in with the hundreds of others that were present. How in the world were they going to do this? How could they remove this many people and safely remove the C4 without causing mass panic and chaos? If the Police were involved, it would only goad people to infringe and brown-nose. Donny had chosen well, that much was clear. Either she would have to use Swift Speed and pray no one got in her way, or something else radical would have to occur. Raven scanned the area, her ethereal senses fanning out, the trail most strong that Donny walked.

<"We have our work cut out for us, that's certain.">

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:01 pm
Eclipse couldn't help but watch as Raven had changed from her normal clothes to a bikini. He looked away and started to stare over in a different direction giving Raven a little privacy. He was glad he had the forsight to change into the form of a hawk earlier so that he didn't draw attention to himself. He made a small chirping sound in his throat agreeing with Raven's thought.

He started to wonder what he could do, he was realizing that they wouldn't be able to get everybody away from the boardwalk like he did at his tea house.

He started to glile close to Raven wondering the beat way to help her would be. A small voice in his head told him that he knew that using the darkness would significantly increase the help he could provide but there was alwasy the fear of losing control.

((Two icky posts in a row D: ))

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raven stretched her arms out over her head, her flip flops smacking along the flat of her feet and heels. Somehow she managed to retain her pale complexion despite the Sun's threatening glare growing more hot as time dragged by. Stepping off the wooden and concrete path, Raven followed her senses. The air reeked of fried foods, old metal, wood, sea salt and that strange man-made scent of C4. Tossed and turned in the wind, it was hard to ignore, the Hyoujin padding through the sand casually, doing her best to mingle while pin-pointing the location. It's not as if Donny would have planted it in broad daylight for all to see. The show came with unsuspected tragedy. A sudden, unforeseen explosion would cause more panic than anything planted openly.

<"This is may be tricky...if I can find it...I believe I can open a Gateway nto Zero Space and let the C4 detonate there. There's nothing there but my ethereal energy source and that cannot be destroyed by physical means. The trick is to make sure there are no lingering explosives elsewhere. I'm not entirely sure because of all the mingling scents but I think he may have buried them or attached them under the dock. I'm still following his aural signature. I hate it when they're smart.">

Raven cracked a crooked grin; in truth she thoroughly enjoyed a good investigation. A game of cat and mouse, where she could put her unusual skills to good use and work. She could solve cold cases far more easily because she had access to a power few others believed in, let alone would condone use of. The sand felt good along her toes, a natural pedicure to rid her of the tired state she was in. It seemed the trail was taking her closer to the scent, which only got a little stronger. It was still difficult to discern with the water ebbing and flowing, the heady scent of salt in the air. Raven could feel the foamy touch of water racing along her feet and she felt an electric shock of energy race through her. Here the water was more pontent and powerful than the Pond. Raven's natural connection to water seemed to hold, even though she could no longer actively coax it to work with her. As an Elementalist, Raven never seized control of water, but always worked along with it. It assisted her at its discretion. It held the power, not her. It could give or take her life at any given moment.

The water felt like silk rushing to her ankles, lukewarm from the sun-kissed Beach. The wind tossed her braid, and she held a hand on her hat to keep it from blowing away. Occasionally she would pause, step a few feet left, slowly drift to the right and back. The trail, though stronger, was still an old one, and harder to track in the water. Still she had it, and continued to follow it, curving around back towards the beach and under the dock that spilled into the boardwalk, where she eventually halted.

It still made her nervous to realize she was standing on top of what had to be tons of explosives. Swallowing hard, she peered down at the sand. Raven knelt, idly picking at the sand as if she were hunting for seashells, occasionally picking one or two that she really did fancy. Unbeknownst to many, Raven collected shells. It was a sad, Human thing to do, a hobby she had embarked on centuries ago and found simple pleasure in. It was the one thing at the present that kept her from giving in to the terror of being blown up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas