Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Sapphire Rose University battle ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:51 pm
iiAkira-rihyon
"I think its about time I stept in and fix the problem..." He walked towards the crator ume espana and gel were in and slid down while his right arm began to glow angelicly " I dont even need the light..it was just fun to have around..." He walked towards ume laying there near death " no ones dying today...Gel get espana to the school clinic and do anything you can to patch him up" he put his hand on umes head as the angelic rays started to pulse around his body giving him new life and light and pouring all of the light he has left into ume " dont worry ume its gonna be alright " he continued to drain the rest of his angelic energy into ume

Jerking away before he could give anymore, Ume whimpered. "no...pls...let Ume do this on umes own..." he said, the small bit given being just enough to save Ume. Tho, Ume preferred to heal on his own. He didn't want to rely soully on others...he knew mr. Vel wudnt have wanted him to, but be strong and make it on his own.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm
*Water Spear**Getting off from the pile of rubble that tumbled before him when the crater was made he get's up and dust's off his armor and look's around as he cringe's in pain as he feel's a sharp snap in his back as he rolled his neck and whinced in slight pain as he saw Espana and quickly took the intiaitive as he hold's up his hand's and form's a water spear, but as he make's it, it only increase's the sharp pain in his back as he clenched the spear on his right hand as he pull's back a couple of feet as i step back and aim feeling the wind bursh pst my helmet i gallop a few feet and throw the spear as if it was a javelin hoping to strike Espana's right theigh, or left theigh or some part of his calf maybe his stomach*  

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Gothams Avenger
*Water Spear**Getting off from the pile of rubble that tumbled before him when the crater was made he get's up and dust's off his armor and look's around as he cringe's in pain as he feel's a sharp snap in his back as he rolled his neck and whinced in slight pain as he saw Espana and quickly took the intiaitive as he hold's up his hand's and form's a water spear, but as he make's it, it only increase's the sharp pain in his back as he clenched the spear on his right hand as he pull's back a couple of feet as i step back and aim feeling the wind bursh pst my helmet i gallop a few feet and throw the spear as if it was a javelin hoping to strike Espana's right theigh, or left theigh or some part of his calf maybe his stomach*

Now indignant, Ume throws a weak light orb at the man, "STOP HURTING HIM!" he pants hard, whining as he feels his weakness grow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

Now indignant, Ume throws a weak light orb at the man, "STOP HURTING HIM!" he pants hard, whining as he feels his weakness grow.
*Getting hit on the shoulder he says: "My apologies, madame," *He gave a quick bow and quickly rushed to her aid as helifted her right arm and helped her up as he layed her arm on the back of his neck and he lifted up Espana and lay him on his other shoulder as he quickly started up the crater*  

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 pm
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

*Getting hit on the shoulder he says: "My apologies, madame," *He gave a quick bow and quickly rushed to her aid as helifted her right arm and helped her up as he layed her arm on the back of his neck and he lifted up Espana and lay him on his other shoulder as he quickly started up the crater*

Ume couldn't help but giggle weakly, "mr...Ume is a boy.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

(OOC: razz I never really knew to be honest xD) *He lay's both of you down as he look's around wondeirng if he should leave for help or he should stay and help you and keep you alive*  

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

espana is outcold but tears are running down his face  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:12 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

Using his last bit of strength, Ume hugged him tightly, shutting his eyes softly, "please be ok Espana...Ume wants everything to be ok.." he said, he too blacking out as he held to Espana.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:16 pm
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

(OOC: razz I never really knew to be honest xD) *He lay's both of you down as he look's around wondeirng if he should leave for help or he should stay and help you and keep you alive*

Ume smiled tiredly, "it's ok...Ume will b ok now...Ume...just needs rest..." he said, hugging Espana before he shut his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:17 pm
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger
Star Born Cutie
Gothams Avenger

Using his last bit of strength, Ume hugged him tightly, shutting his eyes softly, "please be ok Espana...Ume wants everything to be ok.." he said, he too blacking out as he held to Espana.
"By the god's no!" *He think's to himself as he was barely a starter at the element of water as he look up to the sky and try out his only possible healing move as he raised up his right hand as he shake violenetly as a storm form's in the sky and i raise my left hand as it glow's watery blue as it change's into light green as i say: "God's, give me strength!" *It start's light green water as it touch's the ground it heal's slowly but very effectively, as i pant deeply and breath hardly as i bend my rigth knee and use my left elbow to keep me up laying it on my knee, I feel my energy drained completly using my emergency move* "Give it a few minutes......" *He drop to the left and roll down the crater and onto the epicenter lieing spread eagle unconcious*  

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm
iiAkira-rihyon
He stared at the boy "you...boy...take him to.the clinic ill be with him as soon as I can also try and heal him we still need him...for ume..." He tought to himself ' wow the professor of darkness having a heart...how ironic being a 300 year old dead guy and all...' He sigh walking to ume "you alright...that was a pretty desprate move...and effective too...i feel...proud...i bet your teacher would be too" he smiled at ume offering his hand to help ume but hesawno reaction eing him black out as he carried him over the sholder and espana also " lets go boy we hav to treat there injuries..." He.made his way up the cratpr.heafing for the clinic

Blue eyes blinking tiredly, Ume seemed saddened his teacher hadn't been around to see Ume..."yeah.." he smiled at the man, "thankies...that means a lot to Ume..."he said. "Ume is so tired...Ume needs to rest now.."he said, shutting his eyes as he held to Espana.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff