Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:01 pm
The day had ended nicely. The sunset over the ocean was just the view that he had wanted when he had stared out of his den. It was like paradise, living this way. He had finished his tasks for the day, and he had decided to meet Adaeze and have a heart to heart. He had been thinking about leaving a legacy a lot lately. Probably because Blackbeard was still harping about not being named heir. It made him uneasy.. Nervous. He needed to secure an heir, and soon.

So that was why he was waiting out Adaeze currently. He couldn't lie. He was a bit nervous. Though mainly because if she rejected his idea, he would be forced to find someone else to bear him heirs. He knew full well Adaeze would not be okay with that.

He was hoping the sunset in the background, would make for a romantic scene. Even if he was a little bit far from romantic most of the time. He was looking to woo her. To convince her. Though he had a feeling, his spicy little Adaeze would not deny him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm
(Yin replied via Fb messenger. Logging this.)

Adaeze was back at the den getting herself comfortable. The den was recently cleaned, she managed to get some one to help her. She was starting to get used to doing some of the things that the other lionesses did but at the same time she knew that she was the queen. (Or at least she was convinced that she was)She was the highest ranking female and in her mind that was the queen. She didn't have to do all of the things a normal female had to do though and she didn't like cleaning so that was something that she took advantage of.

She flicked her tail around behind her as she moved some of the grasses around, she was wondering where here mate was. And of course a thought was floating through her head. The same thought that was going through his mind. She ahd a lot of thinking to do there had been many things going on and she really had no clue what to think about the situation. Could she be a mom? She wasn't even that sure. She wasn't even sure what it invovled. Weren't cubs gross?  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Pirato hadn't really told Adaeze she was queen. Technically, she wasn't. But she was a favorite to the King, and that was the closest thing possible. He didn't believe in following the rule of a female, which was showing a bit of his age, he'd admit.

If he'd have known she thought cubs were supposed to be gross, he likely would have frowned and told her how wrong she was. Two litters behind him, and he hadn't really regretted having them. He knew that some of them had their own issues, of course. But he had loved having the small ones around. Even if he hadn't been sure how exactly to raise cubs.

When he saw his ebony and ivory mate, he smiled a little. She was lovely, and she had a real attitude that he loved about her. She knew, likely, what it was he would want to talk about. But he couldn't keep just talking about it, right? He wasn't getting any younger!

"Adaeze, love." He said softly, a smile forming again on his features. "You look well, this evening.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 pm
Adaeze's attention turned o the front of the den as she heard Pirato approach. She as expecting him to head back to the den eventually but he wasn't expecting her to be here that soon. Her ears flicked behind her as she did. She was waiting for him to say something wondering what he was going to say. She always felt like it was going to be interesting. She felt like he always came back saying something interesting. He was never that sure of what to say when he came back. At times he would come back saying that he was going some where there were times that he would come back, and said that he want to have cubs, she never was sure of what to happen. Either way she was happy to have him coming into the den.

Ada turned toward him and then flopped down on her haunches and nodded at him with a small smile on her face. "Well hello." She said simply not sure of what else to say to the male. She wasn't sure what the convseration was going to go, but she liked to drag it out and almost tease him with dragging ou t the conversation. She smiled though, him starting by complimenting her. She always loved it when he started with a compliment. "Why thank you dear." She said simply a large smile on her face.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 pm
When she came towards him, he remembered why she was his favorite corsair. He had named her has his, and by all accounts, he considered her to be. Though he had enough respect for her to see her as his mate. He smiled, and cleared his throat. His dreaded white mane decorated with trinkets chimed a bit with his movements.

He knew that she was still somewhat awkward around him. It was to be expected when she was competing all the time.. and just because he had claimed her his mate, ddin't mean she wasn't still competing. He put his paw under her chin and looked into her eyes.

"I be doin' a lot of thinkin', my dear." He said, and then he dropped his paw before stepping back a bit.

"I be thinkin' it's time for us, once and for all, to have the pitter patter of little cubs in the den. Don't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm
Adaeze glanced at him as he started to approach him. She knew that she was always competing but at the same time she didn't like to let it get to her that often. She didn't like to think about it. In her mind she was much better than all of the other females. She was much cooler, not only that but she also would give him a VERY hard time if he decided to choose another. She had a firey temper and if she needed to she would get her family behind her, and they weren't exactly one to mess with either.

She glanced at him and then flicked her tail. "Thinkin'?" She asked him back curiously, almost mocking his accent. She was pretty elegant with everything she was saying. She was raised to think that she was royalty. She made a goal to act like that as often as she could. She stared at him back as he grabbed her chin, her stare showing a little irritation as she did. "Cubs?" She replied back to him, flicking her tail around and then shaking her head. "Why exactly do we need cubs. I don't really understand." She said simply not that sure of what else to say. she wanted to make him happy but at the same time, she wasn't that sure how much cubs were her thing.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm
He saw the look of irritation in her eyes, but he chose to ignore it. He did that with most of her anger outbursts usually. He was sure it was pretty infuriating to deal with. He chuckled at her and sat down, his eyes meeting hers.

"What be there to understand, love?" His voice held a bit of affection.
"When I be thinkin', it gets rough. But this shouldn't be too terrible,r ight?" He asked. "I be picking an heir from this brood, should you have any males that be." He looked at her with pride. He hoped she would be proud to be the mother to the pride's heirs. It gave her what she wanted right? The queen status?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 am
"Heirs?" She asked back very curiously. She couldn't help but to smirk some, she was trying to get sassy with him, maybe drag this on a little longer. "You don't plan on dying soon do you?" She couldn't help it at all, she flicked her tail around a little more before shaking her head. "I guess it really ins't that bad of an idea, I don't know I just feel like we're both young."

She huffed a little simply and then flicked her hair out of her eyes. But really in her mind she couldn't help but to think about the possible good in it. He would keep her around even more that was for sure. Not only that but she knew that she could be a pretty good mother if she wanted to . She could prove it. They couldn't be that bad? she wasn't that sure at all. She didn't compeletely know hat to think about that.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 am
"Indeed, my pet. Heirs." He repeated, before smiling at her softly. He knew it wasn't just her duty. He wanted her to want to have the little bundles. You never knew the joy of cubs until you were actually caring for htem. She usually tended to step aside in the cub-raising department when it came to being a corsair. He had noticed, though he wasn't sure she was aware that he had.

He laughed, and shook his head. "I do not plan on dying soon, love. But there be no telling when my time will come. I be gettin' older, not younger, after all." He chuckled and purred a little as he stretched his body.

"Before I be knowin' it, I'll be needin' an heir." He smiled, affectionately.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 am
Adaeze turned to the lion and laughed a little. She couldn't really explained her feelings about that. She knew that trying things was always good. TRying new things was something interesting to do. On the other hand having cubs sounded like it was not any fun at all. Her tail flicked around behind her as she thought about it. She reached her paw out toward him and then sighed backing toward her favorite part of the den flopping down on her side and then looking at him.

"I guess we could, and I guess you need do need heirs." She said her voice was a little heavy before she then turned toward her mate once again, standing up and bumping into him with a small smirk on her face. "This better be as worth it as you're saying it is." She said simply before then flicking her hair out of her eyes once again before moving to his side and then she leaned against him.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 am
He smiled when she agreed, and he pushed his head against hers. He nuzzled her, purring as he licked her cheek. Then he winked and his tail began darting this way and that expectantly.

"Besides, my dear. Think of the fun to be had while we try making them." He grinned, and then licked her again.

"It will be worth it, love. I promise."

[FIN]  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces