Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 pm
eek pretty cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 am
Kat is dealing with Hurricane related issues. She's still in the game. But…yeah…Hurricane. She's fine. But there are extended family and such who need tending.

She says she's going to catch up and post when she is able. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:11 pm
I'm glad she's okay! All the stuff I've been seeing from down there is insane. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:35 pm
Alright, going to try to actually focus on the conversion for Ayami's chapter for a while then, so probably won't post much in the meantime.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:43 pm
Hey everyone! Thanks for the support, we're fine here since we're northeast of Austin. It's Curt's side of the family that lives over around Beaumont that is are main concern atm. His sister is at a shelter, and his parents were in Kentucky when Harvey made landfall. As it is right now, they can't get back to their house, so they're heading to our place.

I'm going to try and get back online after dinner, probably 2-3 hours from now. Can't let my big brother down!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 pm
Glad to hear they are all safe, so so crazy!

Take your time TES ~
we won't abuse Tony too hard

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:20 pm
Glad to hear everyone's all right!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:39 am
Good to know you and your family are ok, Kat. Wishing the best for everyone down there.

*Trying very hard to not think about all those Hurricane Harvey Pets that were left behind!* gonk crying

I fostered and adopted a Hurricane Katrina Pet back in 2005. Been 1-1/2 years since we had to put Kyo down, due to old age and his system was failing on him. He was a Lilac Tipped Siamese Mix lap cat with pale blue eyes that glowed red. He was the best cat I've ever had. We have 3 other cats right now, so I can't deal with another pet atm. *Missing my Bubby.* cry  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 am
Thanks for being understanding, I know I committed to doing this project, but some douchenozzle named Harvey has messed with my well-laid plans. Should be a quiet evening tonight, so I'm going to give it another try to participate tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 pm
That's fine. I am behind my self-appointed schedule, but it's also my own fault I'm behind because I've been lazy ninja And again, I'm mostly working on the conversion at the moment so there's no rush for getting into the next scene itself just yet, but poking around before the scene can help get some of that rust off.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm
It's not like I gave you easy material to write out of context for the conversion sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:45 pm
Aww... dammit all stressed Since we're getting into Luclin stuff, wanted to link a video to the Luclin raid, but Everquest is so unpopular that there isn't one out there to link! *flips table*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:58 pm
Sorry for the distraction. sweatdrop Just PM me whatever info you can find when you have time. This side quest RP is low key and just something I'd have playing with. I just don't wanna pull s**t outta my a** about something I know nothing about since it was Norrath related. Ish anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:59 pm
I just find it disappointing that I can't share as much as I would like to rofl If I knew more about screen recording, I would try to convince my guild to make a run on it to record it myself, but I'm too lazy for that much effort. I do have some screen shots from the raid, but that's just not the same *weep*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:58 am
Glad to hear you're ok Kat. Between the fires and now huuicanes, mama nature is showing her bipolar side.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games