Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:51 pm
Started working on the conversion to get a better idea of how much I have for the chapter so far. Also been feeling kind of out of it and not very creative so not sure how I want to proceed with the scene at the moment.

I talked with Psy a bit about it earlier and she mentioned something about Karrie and Mitri having a cook off which I thought sounded amusing, but couldn't at all figure out how that would work with what's there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:55 am
Character wise it sounds like a great idea but how well it would fit into the Wonderland thing may be trickier than it's worth.

This weekend is round 1 of Ren-faire so I'll be out on site and away from internets after 9pm tonight-Sunday. Can't wait to read what happens when I get back. wink

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 pm
With what is currently going on and since they have progressed to actual fisticuffs, One could all out challenge the other to a "bake off" (iron chef style) to prove who is superior since one accused the other of purchasing said baked goods. Think of it as a duel. One slaps the other and proclaims the challenge…so to speak. Make Miro be the "taster" and they could prepare the famed "tarts" the queen is so fond of.

It would not only be in character for Karrie and Mitri, but it could be fun to play with and lengthen the chapter if you don't have enough.

Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 pm
Hmmm... I think I could work something out if that's the direction we wanted to take. Actually, I think I could continue it right from where I left off with the last post. They can always start arguing again later and push Miro to make a decision on who's dish is better.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 pm
Yeah, let's go with the bake off. Being a movie shoot, any sort of props can get wheeled in and such, and it fits in with Wonderland pretty easily really. I was actually wondering earlier in the scene what the Queen of Hearts would want with the Tweedles, and being that they're chefs, it follows that she might employ them for their tart making skills.

Also, in the book, the Tweedles start out arguing and then decide to have a battle, so this would be the same thing, except that Karrie and Mitri's battle will involve baking.

Edit: On a different note, I've started thinking about the issue of giving credit. Again, when I started the wattpad version, I thought I was going to write it myself, but being that I'm not, I'm not entirely sure how to go about giving credit for the parts not written by me. My first thought was linking to whatever site you'd preferred be linked to {i.e. deviantART, tumblr, etc}, but not all of you will have something like that and I don't think you'd necessarily want your personal RL name attached to it either. So best I can think of is Gaia names?

At the moment, I don't really have many readers for this to be that big of a deal, {I only know for certain of one other person outside of the roleplay group that's actually reading it} but it's something to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:32 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy was having computer issues last I heard from her, and her part is scheduled to come up in the next chapter after the tweedles, so unfortunately it might get cut. Or if she manages to get back before the project is complete, could potentially figure out a way to work her in elsewhere.

I used to have her on FB, I haven't seen her in months...
I'll check to see if she still has the account.

I'm back to China tomorrow - so I'll be offline for at least 36 hours again unless I buy wifi. Caught up on all the madness, so hilarious! Will be back up and running soon ~ Although I have to pretty much reset up an entire depart standard of operations. Good thing I'm a boss lady and such stressed mad stare

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:26 pm
So I've taken to lurking around reddit's writing prompts forum lately as a means of trying to stay motivated in writing. Unfortunately, the forum usually is filled with oddly specific and honestly idiotic prompts that I can't at all work with. However, today's sticky had a nicely generic one that was simply: "They only wear red"

Of course, being in the Wonderland mindset, that's automatically where I went with it and I wrote this post as an imagining of what Tes' start with working for the Queen of Hearts would have been like. I guess we can call it a bonus scene for the movie emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:50 pm
love me some reddit pirate  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:58 pm
That's the first post I've made on there. Started the account somewhat recently and have mostly just lurked the animeirl forum since rofl It's only recently that I started actually looking at the writing prompts with more than a passing glance.

There was another prompt that came up a while back that was perfect for me, but I didn't have the time to write it when it was relevant. I still plan on writing it eventually, though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:16 pm
Time...
It's always such a problem.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 pm
Yes, time is a problem... and motivation. cat_sweatdrop I have an unrelated story that I've been playing around with that I keep meaning to sit down and write out.

I do like the "bonus scene". I think something like that could be fun to write.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:59 am
I like your bonus scene for the writing prompt They only wear red. Though the subject of "We do not speak [of] that name!" was also brought up at the movie lots awhile back, and now this just makes me wonder even more so as to what happened at the Manor in regards to Cop ... ninja  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:08 pm
Apparently, I need to stay off reddit for a while sweatdrop I spend a good chunk of time writing a poem for this writing prompt instead of working on the conversion sweatdrop

I also need to figure out reddit's weird formatting rules if I'm going to keep posting there stare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm
So… next chapter is Queen of Clubs and Queen of Spades. I know Icy is out of commission currently due to computer difficulties and some planning has been made to accommodate her absence.

Chapter after that is Katana, TES and Dougherty. Kat is planning to play, she is catching up and shaking off the rust.

Question to Dougherty: Will you be playing your part or does the role need to be recast? We can work with whatever decision is made.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am
This has been on my mind since Faerie helped TES out with opening the Wonderland Project back up again. I'm enjoying the reads here, and I really do miss RPing with you guys. I even have Cop's Red Knight outfit partially set up, so that I can join in on the fun. The problem is that Cop has been on an extensively long fishing trip, i.e. I have not RP'd in over 4 years. And frankly, even with what few posts Faerie has made here, I'm still feeling hesitant and a bit out of place. I don't want to feel like that, but just putting it out there so you know where I'm at. neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games