Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
So Here is the plan (Nightmares D r e a m and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:56 pm
Can you post first?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Susan frowned as she sat up.She took a quick shower and got out then changed in a black TShirt with a star on it,shorts,and black converse.She braided her long red hair and walked out of her house,locking the door ad closing it behind her.She walked to ___'s house.He said that he wanted to talk to her about something.She shrugged and knocked on the door and tapped her foot.

{it's 2 am and i'm cursing your name; you are so in love that you act insane, and that's the way i loved you}

xNightmares D r e a m

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:17 pm
L U C A

E V A N S

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

T H O M A S

User Image

✗ ✘

Luca sat at his kitchen table waiting for Susan to come over, he was curios of what she would think of his plan. Luca stood up quickly when a knock on the door roused him from his thoughts. walking towards the door he opened it with a smile. Luca was wearing a white tee shirt and shorts. He wrapped his arm around Susan once he saw her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

✗ ✘

" We Are A
Brainwashed Generation
"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Susan smiled once Luca opened the door.She hugged him."Luca.How have you been?"She asked with a small smile."What was that thing you wanted to talk to me about?"She asked with a smile.She let go of Lica,realizing she was squeezing him."Sorry."She said and smiled.She blinked and bit the inside of her cheek thinking of multiple thinks that Luca wanted to talk about and the major one was that if he wanted to break up with her.

{it's 2 am and i'm cursing your name; you are so in love that you act insane, and that's the way i loved you}

xNightmares D r e a m

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 pm
L U C A

E V A N S

T H O M A S

User Image

✗ ✘

Luca smile grew slightly. "I've been good actually you know packing." His smile faltered however when he noticed how tense Susan is. "Hey relax." Luca smiled again "It's nothing bad, I have an idea because i don't know about you but i don't like the fact that we are going to be thousands of miles apart." Luca smiled while moving her back towards him, loving her touch.

✗ ✘

" We Are A
Brainwashed Generation
"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Susan smiled,she slowly relaxed and coughed."I don't like it either Luca.So..What's your ideas?"She asked and smiled.He blinked."And I know it's probably a good one.I mean your leaving for an all boys school."She said and blinked,hugging him again.She loosed her grip and smiled at Luca.

xNightmares D r e a m

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm
L U C A

E V A N S

T H O M A S

User Image

✗ ✘

Luca took a deep breath and smiled. "Okay so bare with me.. what if we dress you up like a boy and transfer you into my school." Luca cringed slightly he didn't know how that will go down with his girlfriend. He was basically telling her to act as someone else which they could both get in serious trouble for doing.

✗ ✘

" We Are A
Brainwashed Generation
"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Susan's jaw dropped at the idea,"Uh..I-I..Do you think that would work?I mean what if they find out.."She said and bit her lip.She sighed,"It sounds risky..But I'll do it."She said and smiled.She blinked and hid her nervousness.She was very nervous,what they found out?What would happen?What would they do to her?

xNightmares D r e a m

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:02 pm
L U C A

E V A N S

T H O M A S

User Image

✗ ✘

Luca wasn't really expecting her to say yes. "W-what?" he looked at her confused but quickly his eyes turned from those of confusion to joy. "Yes no don't worry, if they find out nothing really bad will happen, but i wont let anything bad happen to you any way." He smiled down at her. "Are you sure?" he asked her

✗ ✘

" We Are A
Brainwashed Generation
"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Susan smiled."Of course."She said and nodded slightly."It's better then never being able to see you."She said and her smile fadded."What could possibly go wrong?I mean its not like someone's gonna kill me and then find out I'm a girl."She said and crossed her arms."It's official I'm going."She said and smiled.

xNightmares D r e a m

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff