Reply Gaia online high school
Baby, this is reality [Dirty Dancing and I]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 pm
should i post first or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 pm
L Y I A M

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

T H O M A S

User Image

╳ ╳

Lyiam stretched long in his bed as he turned his head slightly to look at the time. Late. He was Late. Lyiam jumped out of bed quickly running around looking for clothes to wear. by 8:40 Lyiam was dressed in a purple shirt and red shorts. Not exactly matching, but not really caring. Grabbing his Polaroid from his collection of other cameras he made his was out of his house and towards school. 5 minutes later Lyiam stood panting in front of his school. walking into school he smiled when the cool air hit his hot skin. He had Spanish first period. sighing he made his way to class.

╳ ╳

" I wanna be drunk when I wake up
xxxxxxxxxx On the right side of the wrong bed
"

Many Directions

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
S h a v o n L o l a D i ' L a u r e n t i s

wearing;; this

Shavon groaned, rubbing her eyes as she neared the school. She chose to walk to school, and sometimes it made her late. Like today. She slowly crossed the street, and made her way towards the school. Hopping up the steps, she entered the school and made her way down the hall towards her first period class. Passing by a blonde she just mumbled, " 'scuse me." as she stopped at her locker grabbing a few books. Foreign language was so easy. But class wasn't really on her mind, as she walked through the door, and toke a seat. Shavon was thinking all about being prom queen, and how she was up against some other popular girl. Shavon frowned slightly, as she began searching through her bookbag.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 pm
L Y I A M

T H O M A S

User Image

╳ ╳

Lyiam moved over to let the person through. Shavon. She is in my language class, kind of good actually. grumbling he took his seat two seats behind her while he listened to the teacher teach. he could care less honestly his Spanish was passable and it was good enough for him. but being the good student that he is his note book was covered in Spanish notes. He continued to look around the classroom till an idea came to his head, a story, hm maybe he can turn this one to a short film. the first one was a big accomplishment. Smiling at his memory of his first short film letters to sonny. he started to wright his pencil scratching against the paper being heard around the class room.

OOC: I didn't actually do that film just one of my favorite short films

╳ ╳

"

Many Directions

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image

Shavon was busy taking notes when she tapped her pencil against her chin. She turned around in her seat when the teachers back was turned, and she rose an eyebrow and Lyiam. "Could you make any more noise?" She whispered sarcastically.

OOC-- I see why, I just watched it, and it was sooo good :'D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm
L Y I A M

T H O M A S

User Image

╳ ╳

Lyaim looked up from his paper that was already almost filled with notes and dialogue and blushed slightly rubbing his arm he cleared his throat slightly. "Erm sorry I didn't notice." He picked up his camera however and snapped a quick photo of her. when the picture came out he dried it and looked at it and smiled. "F- frustrated." he handed over the photo to her.

╳ ╳

"

Many Directions

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image

Shavon was going to say something, but she paused when she saw a picture of her. She tilted her head at it when he handed it to here, and she smiled slightly at it, before looking to see if the teacher was busy. "Aren't you that filmer?" She asked curiously, holding the picture in her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 pm
L Y I A M

T H O M A S

User Image

╳ ╳

Lyiam looked at her and tilted his head, she knew him? "Uh yeah I am. Lyiam Thomas." Lyiam nodded noticing the teacher was now sitting at his desk reading the paper. was the lesson finished? checking his watch he saw they still had 5 minutes to there next class.

╳ ╳

"

Many Directions

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Shavon nodded for a moment. "Hm... my name is Shavon Di'Laurentis..." She introduced her self as well, before following Lyiam's gaze to the teacher. "Huh. I might need your help later then, Lyiam... do I have a class with you next period?" She asked, as she began packing up her stuff, and the bell rang.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:39 pm
L Y I A M

T H O M A S

User Image

╳ ╳

Lyiam looked at her strangely 'need help from me' he was interrupted from his thoughts from the bell. "Well i have study hall next, there is like 50 kids in there im not sure if you are also in it." Lyiam told her while quickly putting away his books.

╳ ╳

"

Many Directions

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

Shavon shook her head. "Nah, I don't have that class..." She said simply with a small frown, as she stood up, swinging her bag over her shoulder. "I'll see you later though." She said with a slight grin, before two of her friends linked arms with Shavon and they dragged her out of the Spanish class.

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games