xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 pm
Post first?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

#----------------------------
###ⓇIN ⒻUJIWARA

Outfit
Rin, a Jorōgumo, a Japanese yōkai, was walking through the streets of an American city, in her human form to be exact. She would never reveal her true form, unless she needed to, and the last time that she was in her true form was eons ago. See, Rin is 10, 001 years old, but appearance-wise, she looked like she was in her late teens or early twenties. As she continued walking around the city, she quietly thought to herself on how oblivious mortals were. They created myths about monsters for a long time, but it was because some actually encountered them in their true form, but not too many. They were creatures of myth, not reality, but they were real and walking among the human race in human forms, so as not to create a war between monsters and humans. Rin currently attended the only school made for monsters, which was located in the States and can only be accessed by a portal leading to the monster realm, which was located in a tunnel where nobody would ever go. But people have heard of the school, but not what it actually was.

Theme Song###
----------------------------#

User Image

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron,the school geek,had been studying Jorōgumo for years.He had grewn up listening to myths about them.Aaron wasn't like other kids.His curiosity was at a high state.He wondered around the streets,kicking a small rock,boredly.He bit the inside of his cheek,he listened to his phone go off.He jumped and answered it."Hey-..I'm on my way home."He said to the voice on the other side of the phone."I'm okay Mom.Don't worry..I'll be there in...Five or ten mintues."He said and hung up.He looked around and jogged off.He sighed."Man,she's gonna kill me."He said as he jogged.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

#----------------------------
###ⓇIN ⒻUJIWARA

Outfit
Rin pulled her hair up in to a ponytail, leaving two strands out that weren't her straight bangs. She had gotten used to the fashions of the world changing, but she would always wear a kimono and sandals to anything requiring formal wear. Rin continued on her walk through the streets of the city, still in her human form and trying to resist her urge to eat a man and then discard the remains. Whenever Rin had urges to feed on what her species was known for, she'd just eat human food, but it wasn't as satisfying as a male human. As she turned the corner, she felt someone run in to her and she almost fell over, but regained balance. "Watch where you're going!" Rin strongly told the person who ran in to her and tightened her ponytail. She was watching where she was going, but turning a corner really didn't matter if you were or not.

Theme Song###
----------------------------#

User Image

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh s**t.Oh s**t."He mumbled until he ran into Rin,"Sorry about THAT!"He yelled to her as he ran.He needed to get home not only because his mother wanted him there,but because he needed to continue his study.He coughed and finally mad Roy to his house an opened the door and seen his mom."Hey mom."He said with a small smile.He got up and walked to his room and sat down,pulling out his laptop.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces