Do NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT me or Beautiful Insanity
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

post first?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 pm
sabella ason

User Image

If you're going through hell

══════════════

Isabella woke up and did her usual boring morning routine of brushing her teeth,picking out a cute outfit and grabbing a granola bar before heading to school. Of course she looked gorgeous as usual with her beautiful brown eyes scanning the premises for her friends. Well they weren't much friends,they were more like...minions? Yeah,let's go with minions. They did whatever Isabella asked.She pulled some curls over her shoulder and kept walking with a bounce in her step looking absolutely perky for the number of students wishing her hellos and good mornings. She just smiled at them in response as she went to her locker."Another day in the life of me" she said in a self absorbed tone.She had to keep this act up to remain popular,she's been working for this too hard to let it go.She went into her class and sat down at her desk waiting for the rest of the students,it was great to be on time,it allowed the teachers to favor you for being so "eager" to work.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

Ooc: I know the layout isnt much >.< But i havent quite made a good one yet so blah and i hope this post is ok! :3  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron's eyes opened to the harmful rays of sunlight.He sat up and rubbed his eyes.He yawned and stretched before getting up and walking to his bathroom.He looked in the mirror and sighed.He took a quick shower and got out.He changed and grabbed his vectored bag and walked out of his house.He put his on his hood to his sweatshirt and walked to school.The geek looked at the people he pasted by,he walked inside the school and to his locker to see the word,'GEEK' written on it in marker.He got a rag out of his locker and washed it off.He put the rag back and got his books out of his bag and put the bag inside.He,then,walked to class.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm
xNightmares D r e a m

sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella sighed and tapped her pen against her desk,that's when she saw him. The kid that everyone picked on,the geek. What was his name again? Anthony? Alex? Aaron? Is that it? Yeah,Aaron sounded correct.Out of all people he probably hated her the most but,oh well,popularity was a struggle and the opinion of a geek didnt really matter to the school's status quo but it did catch her attention. She cared and was just the type to want to make friends but her 'crowd' would never allow that.Her friend tapped her bringing her back to reality."Drooling over the geek?" her friend asked with a snarky tone.Isabella shook her head " No i was thinking about how cute you would be if you didn't talk so much " she said playing with one of her curls.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

The geek looked over and seen Isabella staring at him.He frowned and slowly looked forward and shifted uncomfortablly.He was so nervous it wasn't funny.With a soft sigh,he blinked and felt eyes on him.He shook his head and watched the teacher asked questions and call out for the students.Aaron sighed,he glanced over at Isabella.He didn't really LIKE her,or HATE her.It was just one of those,'enemy' things.He shrugged and coughed as he looked at the teacher,thinking about Isabella.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

The teacher called on Isabella and without even looking at the board the words came out of her mouth. "His name was Booth,John Wilkes Booth" She looked at her friends,they were looking at her like she was from a different planet. "He killed Abraham Lincoln,honestly,i know you're not the sharpest tools in the shed but i learned that in 5th grade" She saw Aaron glance at her but she contained her smile,even the geek had to look at her. She leaned back in her chair and put her hands behind her head,damn she was fabulous.The teacher called on her again,asking something about how she feels about Lincoln. "He wanted to end slavery,the guy was cool beans. Plus that hat was awesome" the class laughed at her hat comment,of course,she always had to reel them back in once she made a mistake. Just because she was popular did not mean she was going to get bad grades.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron frowned,"Acually he didn't really end slavery.He want to,but didn't.His life was carried on by John F. Kenndy,who wanted to continue the act.And it didn't end.It's still going on today."He said and crossed his arms."Sorry to mess up your three mintues of fame."He said with a small smirk.He closed his eyes and laid his he's on his desk and smiled.He sat up and stretched,knowing he probably pissed Isabella off.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 pm
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella sighed when Aaron spoke,geeks always wanted the spot light. "Thank you Aaron for refreshing me memory" she said sarcastically,it did sting a bit,though. But the meat slabs known as the jocks would probably handle him later. Her friend poked the back of her neck. "Burn!" she said and Isabella turned and looked at her. "Coming from the person who has the I.Q of a slice of bread,no,wait,atleast bread knows their purpose in life. You're only who you are because of me without me you would spend your days turning oxygen into carbon dioxide,wait you can't understand that,can you? it's breathing dumb s**t" she whispered to her friend quickly as she turned around. She played with her curls as her teacher wrote some things on the board.She looked at her friends. "This will get him good" she said acting as if her note was going to be mean. She began to write in her neat cursive on the lined paper. The note said Honestly,you couldn't let me have that one? and i basically said the same thing just without all the words.. She gave it to the boy next to her and started the line of passage before a girl put the note on Aaron's desk.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron stretched and sighed when he got the note.He read it and shrugged.He ripped it up,he didn't need to talk to her.He'd most likey get beat to a bloody pulp by the Jocks,because he didn't LIKE her.He sighed and got up and threw away the little bits of paper.He walked back to his seat and sat down and looked around boredly.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella scowled,the nerve of some people. She tries to be polite and he throws it away,whatever.She was lost in her thought again when she heard a voice,a male one. "Yeah sure,whatever" she said and heard the response "cool" she turned and looked at where the voice came from,it was one of the jocks. "Wait,repeat the question" she said. "I asked you out for tonight" Isabella shook her head. "No thanks.I have a hot date already,maybe next time." Yeah,a hot date with her TV.Her teacher was blabbing on about human emotions and such,how the got to the topic,she did not know,it probably happened sometime during her blacking out."Raw,human emotion such as anger,greed jealousy. the humility of rejection so perfectly executed by this young man and ms. Mason.Please do not use my class for your personal matters" Isabella sighed,great she was called out by the teacher. "It was him,not me,i was minding my own business" well,it was true. She glanced at Aaron again,something about him was getting to her! She just didn't know what.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron smirked."Says the one that passed me the note"He mumbled and chuckled.He looked and shrugged."I guess."He said and smiled.He changed his voice into an Irish accent."See that tiger over there?It looks so firece!If I was to walk up to it,It would rip my whole arm off!"He said and smirked.He got out of his seat."I'm gonna poke it!"He exclaimed and walked to Isabella and poked her shoulder them walked back to his seat and smiled.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 pm
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella scowled."So you're comparing me to a wild cat that is quite murderous? Seems cool to me." she passed a hand through her curls.She was pretty good with quick poems so she tapped her chin. "Odd little geek,so weak,so pale,so wise. He keeps messing with the tiger and it shall be his own demise" she smiled as her friends,which was majority of the class,clapped for her.The others just stared at her again. It wasn't so hard to rhyme! Whenever she did something out of the ordinary,they would look at her weirdly. She looked at the teacher as he cleared his throat. "That was very clever of you,Isabella" he said before going back to writing on the board.Really? It wasn't all that clever! Well,she didnt mind,the teachers were always saying the stuff that she did was great.Aaron...he was a weird kid. But his eyes were gorgeous. He was beginning to push her buttons but she could wait,it wouldn't be long before class ended. Maybe after school she could talk to him? They had the same classes and they've never actually said anything to each other. That didn't strike Isabella as odd until that moment.

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron looked at Isabella."Da Fu-...""DONT!Finish that sentence."The teacher said.Aaron smiled and shrugged."I will send MY FRIEND SLENDERMAN AFTER YOU!"He yelled and smiled."MUHAHAHAH!World domination!"He said and did an evil laugh.He smiled and stared at Isabella and slowly smiled(The picture that he smiles in).He chuckled and smiled."Aaron..Sit down and get off your desk."Te teacher said.Aaron looked down and noticed he was standing ontop of his desk and he quickly sat down.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 pm
sabella ason

User Image

══════════════

Isabella laughed. "I think i'm a bit too old for the Slenderman to ever want to get me plus i am never alone so i believe i'm ok." Youtube,the land where she finds online video games and tests them out.The kid was standing on top of his desk,that was cool and disturbing at the same time. He could be a mental patient. His smile was.....creepy.Cute,but creepy. "World domination cannot be achieved by a teenager. You're smart but you're not that smart" and the stares returned. "Oh take a picture it will last longer!" she said and several boys took out their phones. "Not literally!" she put her head down on her desk. She looked great but she hated having people take her pictures randomly. It was just creepy,who knew what they would do with them

══════════════

Keep Going

User Image

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron looked at Isabella when she said to take a picture and some guys pulled out phones.He literally fell out of his seat,covering his eyes."Ah!It burns!"He shouted out.He smiled and quickly got up."What makes you think I can't rule the world?I am 93 pounds of pure awesomeness!"He yelled.Of course he lie on his weight,but Hey!No one cared.He got up and sat in his seat."Your never too old for SlenderMan."He said and smiled."He will get you in your sleep and rap-..""Shut it!"The teacher interrupted."Fine!You know how it gose."He said and crossed his arms.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas