6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm
Post first? ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

James sighed as he stood up slowly in the dark ally. He had just gotten the living crap kicked out of him by some gang. He didn't even do anything. All he did was refuse to pay their tab. He only had so much money on him. So apparently, he had to be, "punished" as they would say. James sighed as he wiped some of the blood from his nose onto his sleeve. His arm was pretty badly hurt too and he probably had a good 'ol shiner on his eye.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
Shavon had been in the sky searching for who she was to be a guardian angel for, and for some odd reason her wings disappeared, and she landed in a dumpster in a alley way. Shavon groaned as she sat up, and pulled herself out of the dumpster, patting her self off. Of course. Revoke me of my wings, she thought, before looking down the alley way to see people running, leaving behind someone on the floor, bleeding. That was him. She had a feeling. Shavon jogged over to him, kneeling beside him. "Geez, are you alright?" She asked, examining his injuries with a worried frown on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

James looked seeing a girl beside him. He put on his tough face.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Trust me, the other guys are much worse." He said even though it was a total lie. And he was sure she knew it. His vision was a bit blurry since he was hit in the head, multiple times. So he couldn't really see her face. She must've been pretty, because her voice sounded very, angelic.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Shavon laughed a bit, before she cleared her throat, not wanting to make it seem like she was laughing at him. "Well, you don't look fine. Do you live nearby? I could... help you get there." She explained, knowing that it would be hard for him to walk home. Rolling his sleeve up gently, she realized she needed to grab the other arm, because the one that she just looked at was injured badly. "Did they just... leave you here?" She asked, frowning. Shavon disapproved of violence, due to her being a angel and all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

James looked up at her.
"Of course they did. I'd rather this than them still hanging around." He said. If they had stayed, James would've been beaten' up some more, and who knows what they would've done to this girl.....  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Shavon sighed, before looking around to make sure they were gone, before looking back at the blonde. "Come on." She answered, holding out a arm for him to use to stable himself. She wasn't sure if he could get up or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

James grunted as he took her arm and hoisted himself up. He hoped he wasn't putting too much pressure on her.
"Thanks. I guess I owe you one. I would've probably bled out by now." He said as he lead her n the direction of his house.
"So, whats your name stranger?" He asked.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Shavon began walking, and he was a bit heavy. Not too much for her to handle though. "You can thank me later." She said with a small laugh, as she let him lead the way. "Shavon. What about you, blondie?" She asked curiously, a small smirk on her face as she looked around the dark streets, lit up by streetlights.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

"James Stevenson. At your service. Well, not at this exact moment." He said with a small laugh. but he stopped laughing quickly. It hurt to laugh. They did kick his ribs a few times. Lucky for him, his house was right around the corner.
"My house is right around here." He said lifting his right arm slowly to motion to it. You could see the oak brown roof a mile away. Probably because James was lazy and still had his christmas lights up...in July.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
Shavon couldn't help but laugh both at his house, and at James' little joke. "Don't worry, you'll be able to laugh again." She assured, as they made their way down the sidewalk. As they approached his house she examined it, before stopping on the doorstep. "Is it locked?" She asked, hoping it was. It wasn't safe for it to be unlocked when he was gone.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

James laughed along with her....in his mind.
"Yes. Its locked. I've got the keys in my pocket. Let me just...."He said as he struggled to get the keys but eventually succeded and unlocked the door.
"Got it. Oh and the christmas lights, don't ask. All I'm going to say was that it was one wild party." He said trying not to laugh at the memory.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
Shavon let some laughs escape her mouth, before she covered her mouth with her free hand. "Ha, you definitely need to tell me that story." Shavon suggested, referring to the Christmas lights. She helped him inside, before closing his door, and locking it back. After spotting a chair, Shavon let him sit down before looking around. "Nice place." she said simply, with a small smile. "Oh! I almost forgot... do you happen to have a whats-it-called-it kit?" She asked, snapping her fingers trying to remember. "I mean, do you have a first aid kit?" Shavon corrected herself with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

James looked at her.
"Maybe I will." He said. His eyesight was better now, and he could clearily see that this was the most beautiful perosn he had ever seen. He was to stunned to say anything.
"Um, yeah...upstairs in the uh, cabinet on the, er in the bathroom." He said still kinda dazed. She looked, well, like an angel. Without the wings of course.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
Shavon laughed a bit as she stretched, "alright, I;ll be back in a jiffy. Maybe I can help you with your stuttering problem?" She joked, before she followed his directions up the stairs. She wasn't sure how to be a guardian angel since she failed horribly last time. They died. Shavon cleared her throat trying to erase the memory, as she grabbed the kit, and shut the bathroom lights off. When she returned, she had a frown on her face. She was a horrible angel... she hoped she wouldn't let James down. Shavon quickly changed her expression, looking at James. "Alright got it, now where are your injuries besides that shiner." Shavon laughed slightly, kneeling down by his chair, opening the kit.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff