Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:00 am
Scarlette blushed darkly. That was all she could do. Everything was happening so quickly she had not time to speak. She even blushed so dark the mention of babies. "We have to get married first!" She squeaked eventually. Oh god this was so embarrassing. Now that she was Queen they'd be asking these questions of her. When they left and she and her mate were alone she blushed. "Sebastian doesn't want the crown. He doesn't want anything without Astrid. I know it."

Sebastian tried to smile at the poor vampiress in front of him. "I'm sorry." He said a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not looking for a relationship at all." He said to her. "I doubt I will ever take a mate. Not until my sister is settled as Queen and married to hers." A ghost of a smile. The vampiress sniffled.

"If you change your mind I will wait for you." She replied.

"No, don't wait for me." He replied. "Please, find someone else. Your mate is not me. Fine someone worthy of you. I am not. I cannot be what you need. I can't be what anyone needs." His expression dropped back to cold. "I will be faithful. To the end." He petted her head and left her there sniffling.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:01 pm
Astrid had finished cleaning Nyx's room when she had left to go into the hall to prepare Nyx's meal. Her thoughts went to what type of blood did her mistress desire and perhaps did she want meat to go with it. Just when she was about to decide what Nyx would like, Astrid heard a small commotion from a private room. Her curiosity peaked when she heard the sniffling. Astrid's eyes glowed slightly as she peered through the walls to see Sebastian consoling a vampire woman. Apparently he was turning her down.

When Sebastian was making his way out of the room, Astrid quickly ran all the way to the kitchen. Her heart pounded against her chest as she went straight to preparing a meal more than worthy of Nyx. She had to get him out of her head. The bowl dropped to the floor, blood spilling everywhere. Astrid jumped at the sudden noise and felt her chest tighten. Tears welled up in her eyes. Why couldn't she just forget about him? Why couldn't she forget all those letters passed in secrecy between them or the first time she felt him kiss her? It tore her heart being this cold towards him, but she had to protect herself.

Using her magic, Astrid reversed the event and had the bowl back on the table with the clean blood inside of it. She wiped her tears and continued cooking. Her mind was cluttered with many thoughts, she didn't know where to start first or figure out what to do next.

"We ought to help your brother before we figure out how things go for ourselves. I am your mate, and I'll always be right here loving you. And you're Queen, these two facts are stable. But Sebastian needs help more than ever," Keagan honestly felt bad for his future brother-in-law and wanted to see the entire family happy and united.

Keagan scratched the back of his head before suggesting, "Perhaps we should set them both up on a blind date. You tell Sebastian that it's Astrid and i'll let Astrid think she's going to go clean up the room he's in. It'll be a surprise dinner waiting for her and maybe things will work out from there."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 pm
Scarlette shook her head. "No. Meddling like that will get me yelled at by Astrid and a horrific dose of the silent treatment from Sebastian if it goes horribly wrong." Scarlette shivered. "I don't want a dose of the silent treatment. He's quiet enough already." She hugged her mate close. "But I do want to help them. I really do."

Sebastian had scented Astrid. But he figured if she had run away he shouldn't follow. The only problem was, he was hungry. And she was in the kitchen. Meh, he'd risk it. So he just casually walked into the kitchen grabbed a plate of cooked meat and with an attempt at a smile and a "hey" in her direction he left again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:20 pm
Astrid remained silent. Instead, she went outside where Nyx was playing in the pond nearby. Her dress was already dirty. It was like Nyx not to worry about the gowns or clothing provided for her. Astrid stood nearby before they heard the sounds of horns nearby. Both girls turned to see a mass of people they had ever seen, the parade was so large! Vampires and lycans alike all formed a huge caravan heading straight to the castle!

"What's going on?!" Astrid gasped.

Nyx smiled widely, "Luna has returned. She's bringing the kingdom here!"

"What!? But there wasn't an agreement!" Astrid covered her mouth, "Scarlette will be pissed!"

"She couldn't turn down all these people being guided by Luna," Nyx shrugged, "Now that they're already here."

The two girls watched as Luna and Lauchlain led the mass of people all the way until Luna knocked on the front doors. Astrid knew that it was unlike any royalty to knock like a normal person, but she knew Luna wasn't like the others at all.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm
Scarlette snuggled with Keagan for a moment before she heard the knocking. She turned to the window that over looked the outside of the gates and her eyes widened. "Oh my. . ." She breathed. "Open the gates!" She called. "Find them homes to live in!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff