The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:09 am
"If you keep kissing us, it's going to be considered a nasty fetish," Astarte wiped her head fervently, "And besides, this place sounds cool."

"And we won't get into trouble," Isabel stated towards Naomi, gently poking Astarte with the end of her scythe threateningly.

She was always roused on Astarte's plan of 'adventure' or 'fun' and somehow always found herself getting scorned for her cousin's pranks or curiosity. Isabel was also gently elbowed by Gabriel. Giving a small 'huff', she crossed her arms and waited for the others. She recalled how her uncles mentioned Klaus, and no one seemed to admire the name. Gabriel had told her about the others if the case were to come up that she were to meet them. But Klaus? He told her to never mention the name in polite company. Most of the time, he spoke of her mother, Leila, and her grandmother, Tamera. Gabriel explained to Isabel how Tamera was her mother's and uncle's protector from the Crazed One.

Damien stooped down and picked up his son, asking in a hushed whisper, "Did you have a nightmare again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:18 am
"It's called affection Astarte. But if you want to be left out don't pout later." She scolded moving on to straighten up Jason and Lily.

Magnus nodded and hugged his father close. "I saw Isabel and Astarte in one of those rooms." He whispered. "And an old woman was in the room, spinning something out of red hair." He hugged his father a little tighter leaning closer as he described Ezra, who went missing after Klaus was destroyed. "She killed Astarte and Isabel saying that with their power she was free to get revenge." He mewed. "She killed you first." He shuddered. "Then she killed mama and our uncles." His claws had flared. This one was worse. There was something he wasn't telling his father. "But I know the door they opened. If mama knows any magic she can seal it tight. Can't she?" He asked, hopeful.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 am
"Last time I checked, affection didn't require being molested every second by you," Astarte went besides Isabel and Felix, "I don't really want to make-out with an old lady like you."

Isabel elbowed Astarte as Gabriel took Astarte's hand in his own, "Please don't be like this right now."

"You're not my dad," Astarte moved away from Gabriel and went to Damien, "Can we go now?"

Damien could see that Astarte was feeling excluded from him. She spent most of her time with Gabriel and Michael, and she watched how he had to raise these three while she was cared for by her uncles. He patted her head before saying, "We will be leaving very shortly."

"Can I stay with you this time?" she gazed up at him, "You're my dad too, you know."

This tugged at his heart. The last thing he wanted was to show favoritism with any of his children. Damien held Astarte as well as Magnus as he said, "Of course, you and I will have a lot of bonding time."

Astarte smile before hugging him tightly, going back to the ground and taking his hand in her own. Damien then turned his attention back to Magnus, "I'm sure your mama will try to do just that. I wouldn't worry about Isabel and Astarte, they will be watched carefully."

"Daddy," Astarte whined as she tugged on his hand, "C'mon, let's just go already."

Damien sighed before making sure the others were ready, "Alright, let's get going then."

Traveling through one dimension to the other was a matter of seconds, but it was vital to keep everyone together. Gabriel and Michael held onto Isabel and Felix while Damien had Astarte and Magnus, leaving Naomi to hold onto Lily and Jason. Once they reached Klaus', it looked ominous like no one ever left. Damien felt the flicker of an aura, but disregarded it. Klaus was dead and Ezra had yet to be seen. Now that he thought of Ezra, he missed the other witch Arcana and thought things would have turned out differently.

Damien turned to Naomi, "You know this place better than anyone else. I suggest we stay in one room together before we venture out further in this place."

Isabel didn't want to go near this place. She could sense death everywhere and was able to see the dead souls that wandered about. There were too many. Did they do experiments here? Isabel quivered as she held onto Gabriel and Michael's hand. Astarte noticed and went to her cousin's aide, standing in front of her, "I got your back, Isabel, don't worry."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm
Naomi frowned heavily. She was just trying to treat everyone equally without favouring anyone too much. It seemed as though Astarte didn't see it like that.

Naomi stood at the ward. Since she was the only one ever to have ventured inside it, she was the only one who could see it. She knew some souls were wandering around. Mainly those who died before her in Ezra's attempt for immortal fertility. That woman was beyond twisted. Naomi tried to suppress a shudder as she extended a claw and ripped a hole big enough for them to enter. Jason and Lily went in first to the safe spot. The fountain of a faceless angel. Then she directed the others to go in. Once the last person was in she entered and closed the ward, sealing them inside. Naomi sensed something and frowned breathing in deep. "Mama?" Magnus mewed looking distressed. Jason and Lily had moved from their spot and hugged him tight. Michael stood with Gabriel not looking happy to be here.

"This place." He whispered. "The pain and suffering is so thick it chokes me." He turned into Gabriel for comfort. "Like I can hear the screams of Klaus' victims. . . how many were Naomi's?" He whispered the last bit watching Naomi walk toward them looking not the least bit afraid to be back in a place full of horrific memories.

"This is what centuries of torture and murder will do to a place." Naomi said coldly trying not to crack in her false mask of calm. "Come, I will take you to the main bedroom. I will scout the rest of the rooms later, disarm as many trap as I can." Then she turned, without another word and lead them inside.

The triplets didn't like how cold their mother was. It scared them. She was usually so warm and happy and caring. But this place. It was so dark, and gloomy. And that Angel statue, that was scary. Why was it there?

Naomi should have explained but knew no one would have gone in if they knew what that statue really was. Ten years into her imprisonment a weeping angel broke the wards and tried to smuggle her out. Ezra caught him, stole hi face and put him on the fountain. There he stood, never knowing if he was being observed, so stuck in a state of flux never to move, never to breathe, dying and being revived only to die again, over and over. The cruelest fate for an angel. So cruel even Klaus had screamed at her for it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24 am
Isabel stuck close to her uncles as Damien kept a hold on Astarte while the three remaining children stuck to Naomi. Felix kept an eye on the back, as much as Damien wanted to treat him as a child the little demon seemed to know more than he let on despite the fact he never spoke a single word. Once inside the silent manor, Isabel began to shake, "How is this place any safer than home? Can't you hear the screams? Can't anyone see what i'm seeing? They're so-"

Gabriel covered Isabel's mouth, not wanting her to scare the other children. He saw the awful fear in her eyes. What was she capable of seeing that no one else could? Isabel turned her gaze, everywhere she glanced was a dead body or a person walking without a head, blood oozing from very orifice. The halls were filled with the dead as they all stared at the new-comers. Tears welled up in her eyes. This was a nightmare that couldn't be woken up from.

"This is one of the reasons why we brought you here, Isabel," Gabriel got down on one knee to talk to his niece, "You're the only one who can see the victims face-to-face because you're a Reaper. However, you're the only one who will know how to send their spirits to find peace."

Isabel's face crumpled as she felt the urge to cry. No one can help her? Gabriel embraced her tightly before glancing up at Michael, "We're just arch-angels, I don't think there's much of anything we can teach her about reaping the souls here, right?"

"Isabel will have to learn her reaping later," Damien stated, not too thrilled at how Gabriel and Michael were babying Isabel, "For now, we're going to secure the main bedroom and rest while Naomi and I un-trap the rest of the rooms."

"Can I come too, Dad?" Astarte tugged on his hand.

"It'd be safer to keep you with your brothers and sisters," Damien looked down at his daughter, "You need to keep them safe."

Though Astarte wanted her father's affection like her three siblings, she didn't dislike them. In truth, she cared about them deeply and wanted them to be safe. She nodded as she kept a hold on his hand.

Once inside the main bedroom, Gabriel glanced around as he held onto Michael's hand and Isabel's wrist. It looked relatively safe, very old and musty inside. Astarte sat with her siblings as Felix went around the room to look at the artifacts that looked centuries old. Damien looked to Naomi, "We ought to start nearby and work our way outward. I don't want any of us to be separated for some time until we really cleaned this place up of any darkness it holds."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 am
Naomi could see them. But she didn't say a word. The only reason she could see them was because she had seen them all die. They wanted revenge against Klaus. Against Ezra. That was the only way they could find peace. One looked at her dead in the eyes. She stared, to everyone else her expression was blank, vacant, like she was in flux between life and death, at the ghost. They communicated silently to each other.

You have brought new life? It asked smiling a little. I'm glad you got your dream.

What about your dream? Naomi asked back. And everyone else's?

You know what we want. Klaus and Ezra dead! It replied the aura of the spirits suddenly getting angry.

Calm yourself. Naomi purred smiling. Honey, Rose destroyed Klaus. I don't know where Ezra is-

She's here~! The spirits whispered at once. She's here~!

Naomi snapped out of it. She voices too much. "Hm?" She asked blinking and smiling softly. "Oh right yes, um actually it would be best to find out if the personal facilities are safe as well as the kitchen. So that way we can get food ready."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:11 am
Isabel quivered more as she listened to the spirit's conversation with Naomi. Ezra was there. Somewhere in the manor. She rushed to Damien and tugged at his wrist, "You can't go! Ezra is somewhere here! That's what the spirit and Naomi said!"

Damien seemed surprised at Isabel's outburst, the normally quiet and well-behaved girl wouldn't be this scared. He turned his gaze to Naomi, "Instead of pretending to go take out a few traps, we ought to focus our attention on the real threat here."

He was hurt that she wouldn't tell him something important like this. Turning his attention back to Isabel, he said, "Stay here with the others. While your aunt and I take care of Ezra, your uncles will protect you and the others."

Isabel gave a silent nod before joining her cousins. Damien took Naomi's hand and left the room before adding, "Please inform me next time if there's a threat nearby. Going in blindly could have us both killed. We already have one orphan on our hands, we don't need to make our three orphans as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:26 am
Naomi turned to Damien. "Magnus told you of the threat here." She said simply. "I don't know where she is, but when we do find her, I will ward that door. Trap her in there. If she's here, she's been deprived of strong demonic and Weeping Angel energy. She'll try to lure sources like us into a trap. Or worse, our babies." She put her hand to the stone floor inhaling and exhaling. "I remember some of the lessons she was teaching her children while she thought I was locked away. I can find her. Then we can plan an attack-" Magnus touched his mother's arm. His expression neutral. "What is it honey?"

"I know you want to protect everyone from this place," He said. "I can never imagine why, but please don't hide things from papa. The future ends in blood. . . all of our blood."

Naomi nodded. "I'm sorry." She said to Damien. "I will talk to you when everyone is settled about this in depth." She turned her eyes to Isabel. "I need you to talk to one called Arthur." She instructed. "He is the first one. Summoning him will be easy. He's the nicest one." She smiled kindly. "You can talk to him about how to help the spirits move on." She turned to the Arch Angels. Michael nodded smiling.
"Gabriel, Michael, you're in charge. Damien, shall we go make this place safe for our family?" She asked smiling softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:38 am
"Anything for the safety of our family," he kissed her forehead before leading the way out of the room.

Damien kept a hold on Naomi's hand as they went to the kitchen where it looked like it was just crawling with traps. Ezra was a witch, why would she need to cook when she could use magic to make food? He glanced at Naomi, "It's got to be hard to be here again. I know this decision wasn't easy when we made it, but i'm glad that we're here. I don't want to lose any of our 5 children."

He considered Isabel under his care and was glad to have Naomi on his side on that. She loved her niece, and even was warming up with Astarte though he understood it was difficult considering she was Ariel's daughter. Damien pulled her close and kissed her gently, "Whatever happens here, I will have your back no matter what."

Isabel nodded and went to the center of the room where she sat down, concentrating on her spirit walking among the rest of the dead spirits in the manor. Her spirit's eyes glowed as she looked at each aura, going through their memories to find names of their bodies. No one named Arthur yet, but she'd find him eventually. Her soul traveled through the corridors until she came across a gentler spirit that was brutally murdered. Gazing into his soul and memories, she found that he was once called Arthur and approached him, "You must be Arthur, my Aunt Naomi told me to come looking for you. We can talk here while my spirit is here, but you should come with me back to the room where my family and I are staying in. I don't want a demon to enter my body while i'm not in it."

Astarte brought Magnus back with the other two while she was showing Lily a few tricks. She found an old doll that looked like it used to be a pony a child would play with. Emitting a small spirit ball into the pony doll, the doll came to life and galloped to Lily before nuzzling it's snout against her hand.

"Aw, it likes you, sis," Astarte smiled, hoping her half-sister liked the little tricks she can pull.

Gabriel looked to Michael, though he was worried about Isabel being able to communicate with the dead. He took his lover's hands as he whispered, "I hope Damien and Naomi can make this place safe soon. It's too creepy here. I think Astarte will like it, but what about the others? I'm glad I can't see the dead...it's bad enough that we watch them burn in Hell, but I don't want to see them lingering."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 pm
Jason sat in the middle of the room with Isabel, touching nothing. Lily kept offering to play with him, with the toys but he didn't want to touch them. He didn't want to touch anything he didn't think was needed to be touched. Lily gave up after two asks and returned to playing with Astarte grinning and playing with the her half sister. Magnus was happy to sit back and watch them play. She loved playing with Astarte. She liked to rough house but her brothers never rough played with her.

Michael nodded. "I agree." Michael whispered back, frowning at Jason avoiding the touch of any objects bar the bed.

Naomi nodded keeping her hand in his. Her eyes looking around. She pulled him to the edge of the traps and set them off. She hadn't practiced magic in so long she hoped she spoke the right words to shield them from the projectiles. The weapons hung near them for a tiny moment before they fell to the ground. Any floor traps were disarmed. She took slow deep breaths. "It is really hard to be here Damien." She replied. "I. . . When he brought me here to give birth. I couldn't. I couldn't believe he'd bring me here I froze over. Became stone. I seriously thought he wasn't that heartless, that he'd take me to a room in hell so I could give birth." She shivered and shook her head. "But I knew, I knew to my core this was the only safe place for our little niece. For our babies. I had to swallow my own fears and pain. . . Ignore my friend in the court yard. Suffering forever. I can't give him his face back. I want to so badly help him but I can't. Only Crazy pants can, but we both know she won't lift a finger for this family. For him." She shook her head. "I cause all these souls so much pain.

Arthur stood before her. You only had to call my name, child of Naomi. He replied to her mind, smiling, I see she fixed a regret and got her dream, I'm proud of her. He looked around and frowned. Why did she bring you all here? Did Klaus capture you all? His Aura changed a little. I hoped not, so much of her pain is here. He frowned a tiny bit. You're a reaper, like her mother. We will not move on until Naomi is free of those who harmed her. Ezra and Klaus must be gone. Or we won't leave here. News of her return has spread, they'll want to know why she's back. They'll avoid her because of her pain and come to you. Please tell me something good. Tell me why she's back here. Do you know?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:49 pm
"To protect me," Isabel responded to Arthur, "I was being attacked for being the new Reaper. Naomi isn't my mom, she's my aunt. My real mom sacrificed her life for my uncle so he could be with Naomi."

It still felt hard to say. She never even got to know her mom, or her dad. Gabriel only told her of her father that he wasn't ready to be a father. And Damien..well, he only referred to her father as the spineless traitor. Isabel grimaced as she forced the thoughts from her mind, "The only way to have you all at peace then will be with my uncle and aunt when they fight the witch that's still here."

Then, she felt a strange aura. Her spirit form turned to see a shadowy figure as it neared her. She felt it's aura. Evil. Pure distinct evil. Her eyes widened, she had to get to her body and fast to be any of use in a fight! Isabel turned to run off, but the shadowy figure's orifice opened to show several rows of razor sharp teeth. Pinning her to the ground, it chomped on to her head. The rest of her spirit made it's way back to her body, causing Isabel to snap her eyes open and emit a loud, piercing, skin tearing scream. Her body went into convulsions as her eyes were pure white, the pain was unbearable. It felt as if she were getting shocked all over and nothing was helping.

Gabriel instantly went to Isabel, trying to calm her thrashing, "She's having a seizure! Michael! Get Damien now!"

"Isabel!?" Astarte went to her cousin, "Isabel!! Felix!"

Felix walked over to the seizing Isabel and emitted a dark aura that calmed the seizing, but didn't solve the problem. Gabriel checked Isabel's soul before gripping Michael tightly, "We have to find Ezra now and kill her, she managed to tear off a piece of Isabel's soul. Without her full soul, she is as good as dead. Felix is keeping her alive for now, but we need her soul."

"Dad!" Astarte flew off to find Damien and Naomi, only to find them right outside the kitchen, "It's Isabel! That witch stole a piece of Isabel's soul!"

Damien's eyes instantly went dark as his own aura expanded to cover the entire manor. He would find that witch and he would kill her without hesitation. His form became minute, turning into everything and anything. Into complete matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:03 pm
Naomi felt the hair on the back of her neck raise. She shuddered feeling Ezra's aura caress her body. "Oh my little subject is back." She moved forming behind Naomi. She looked so beautiful. Black tendrils formed her hair. "Your husband is feeding me so nicely."

"Damien stop!" Naomi screamed. "Stop she's feeding on your power!"

"I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to bring your niece here. To my clutches. She's all I need. Well no, you and your line are too. Foresight, Spirit touch, Elemental. Mmm aren't those wonderful powers?!"

Naomi fought not to throw up. All her pain returned with a vengeance. "My children may have abandoned me, favouring that stupid Queen of Stone over their own mother, but I will destroy you for taking my love away-"

"He was trying to kill us!" Naomi snapped She pleaded with the spirits to find the piece of Isabel's soul. They nodded and scattered. Ezra wouldn't consume Isabel's soul until she had it all.

"Mmm, but now I have you, I don't need anything else. Your husband has a choice, his Niece or his wife." Ezra held Naomi close. Her claws at Naomi's neck. "Mmm. His power is so delicious. Once I'm done with you two, I'll move on to everyone else~" She licked Naomi's neck from her shoulder. Her violating hands moving to touch Naomi like when she was younger. "No! No! Let me go!" Naomi cried. She struggled, afraid for long moments. Then her eyes turned to stone. Her body grew ridged as she went slack enough that Ezra loosened her grip before quickly turning and touching Ezra's face. "You have no power over me." Naomi growled both hands on Ezra's head. She hated the feeling, but she had to do it, suck out Ezra's soul. Consume it for herself. She had to protect her family.

Naomi stood, over Ezra's corpse, shuddering. She felt sick. She needed something enchanted. So she could vomit and seal up Ezra's soul. She didn't turn around. She didn't want to see the damage Ezra had caused with her magic, her sick, twisted, magic. She wanted to know her love was safe. But she was so scared.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:12 pm
"Isabel!" Astarte couldn't stop her tears from falling as she held her cousin's hand, "Please...please say something! You're not supposed to be like this...not you."

Gabriel held his niece's body as Felix continued to feed Isabel his energy. Where was Damien? Why was he not coming!?

Damien watched in horror at the choice he had to make. He loved both his niece and his wife, but he promised Leila that he would protect Isabel with his life. Naomi was not a selfish woman, she would understand that he would choose to protect a child that didn't stand a chance. Damien's body-less form found the missing soul, a shadow figure gnawing at it to reveal Isabel's cranial power that he had yet her to use. Telekinesis, stronger barriers, teleportation, among other powers he had yet to allow her to use. This shadow person was a lesser demon that chose the wrong side. Damien easily tore it to pieces before watching Isabel's soul return to her body.

He went straight to the room at top speed to find his children alive and well, and Isabel slowly regaining consciousness, "Isabel?"

Gabriel held Isabel higher for Damien to see, he took her into his arms before holding her tightly, "Naomi will be happy to see that you're alright. You had us worried sick."

"Where is aunt Naomi?" Isabel spoke weakly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:19 pm
Here. Arthur's soul whispered handing her a jar. Naomi took it and threw up the soul taking the lid and sealing her in. She felt Arthur's spirit caress her, soothe her. But Naomi didn't move. Naomi. . . you're bleeding Arthur cried, alarmed. Naomi coughed, blood, but she still didn't move. Afraid, Arthur instructed another soul to watch her as he went to find the Reaper.

Reaper! He cried. Reaper! It's Naomi! Please come quick! Something's wrong with her!

Pain. Unrelenting pain. Tears of oil and blood dripped from Naomi's eyes. She no longer had her wings. They lay in dust near her, near the corpse.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:27 pm
Isabel was the only one who could hear Arthur, the only one who could see him. Well, besides Naomi. She weakly turned to see the wailing spirit and urged Gabriel to go in the direction Arthur went. Confused, Gabriel and Damien followed where Isabel pointed them until Damien instantly went to Naomi. Unable to understand what happened, he then turned to Gabriel, "Get Isabel out of here!"

"No.." Isabel could barely speak above a whisper, the pain was too much. She coughed up almost a bowl of blood as she went to the floor though Gabriel tried to grab her, but she pushed him away.

Summoning her scythe, she approached Naomi. Damien, confused, tried to usher her away, but Isabel raised her scythe, "Damien..move.."

That voice. Damien heard his sister's voice leave Isabel's mouth. It made him shudder as he stepped away. Isabel looked Naomi over as her vision began to fade. Ezra left one last gift within her aunt, a lethal poison that made her remember all the pain of not only she was inflicted, but all the other spirits who felt the pain. There was only one way to save her aunt from such a fate. Isabel aimed her scythe to slice through Naomi. Damien went into grab the scythe, Isabel countered by using a powerful force to throw him through a wall. Gabriel went in to intervene, but he was placed in a barrier and unable to break it no matter what he was able to do.

Aiming once again, Isabel used a forceful swing that did not physically cut Naomi. Instead, it sliced out only Ezra's soul that shattered the witch to nothing left so there would be no more seeping poison within Naomi. This attack left Isabel physically close to death as she vomited up more blood, her eyes bleeding as her skin became sickly pale. She wouldn't let something this terrible happen to her aunt, and she would rise up to her role as a Reaper and save the souls that remained here even if it killed her!

"Naomi!" Damien went to his wife, holding her tightly, "Please, tell me you're okay!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff