Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:18 am
"What Naomi went through was nothing compared to the isolation they all put Leila through," Gabriel held Michael and gave him a tight squeeze, "After our mother died, it only got worse. They tortured her with never being allowed to do anything with them or even acknowledge them as her family. It was only thanks to Damien that she came out with her mind fully intact. Rein...he was the worst to Leila of them all, almost as bad as Naomi."

He looked back to see the two girls were already running about. They grew up so fast. Now that they were under his care, he would have to be more protective around them. Damien would obviously protect them as well. Gabriel took Michael's hand and followed the two girls who were now playing tag, "I feel sad that Garreth had to die. My wondering is if Leila's spirit will accept him or not. She sacrificed herself for Damien while he betrayed him and his entire kingdom."

Then a loud crash could be heard with items breaking on impact on the floor. Astarte easily picked up objects using her mind, throwing them as Isabel who easily deflected them with her barriers. Isabel retaliated by sending a wave of energy towards Astarte who flew into the air. Once the two girls made eye contact they laughed off the little play fight and ran to a different room.

Damien was happy to see Naomi's excitement even though he had seen a baby's smile many times over. When he first helped Isaac walk nearly made him burst into tears. He watched as Naomi cooed over the children before he heard the crash next-door. His eyes keened in on what happened and he saw Isabel use her mother's signature barrier against Astarte using her mother's telekinesis.

"The two older girls are already developing their powers early. I'm definitely proud to have them on our side," Damien walked over to Naomi, "Eventually Isabel will be stronger than all of us. You know a Reaper has the power of life and death; they are one of the most feared people because of the souls they harness. And no one will be able to kill her. Only your God can. Once she's a little older I will be training her for her position, and Astarte so she can be a better fighter."

These three were much too young to train right now. He could see that the two boys were protective of their sister, but he could see Rein and Klaus in their eyes. Would they be too unruly? He was obedient to his father and ended up the strongest of all of Demetrius' children. Lily shouldn't have to fight. But, he didn't want her screaming her brother's name for help every time something happened. He would teach her to fight nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:57 pm
Naomi blinked up at Damien. "You can kill Isabel?" She asked in his reference to 'her god'. Hers was Damien. She was not like her family. Who blindly followed their mother. Her's betrayed her when she needed her the most. Naomi didn't remember much about her babyhood, just that time the witch turned her into an adult. The rest of her life was with Klaus. And Damien. She hated that the rest of the family that Tamera had thought the worst of her. She was a toddler, Monkey see, Monkey do.

Naomi smiled at Damien. "I didn't know my handsome god would have the heart to kill Isabel." Then she pouted. "I'd be very upset if he did. That little girl is special and someday Lily will play with her I don't want anything to happen to that little girl or people will see just how monstrous I can be." She nodded still pouting. She liked Isabel. There was no way she was going to let anyone harm that girl. "I'm not my mother and I would appropriate it if people stopped assuming I'll turn into her. Though actually I'd much rather turn into your mother. If I have to be truly honest-" Jason picked that moment to throw up on himself. Naomi gave a cute little coo to calm him and wiped off the sick kissing his head. "Ssh my little bear, you're okay, mummy's here." She smiled and sang softly to them all then stopped abruptly. "Nice try Isaac, but you breathe to heavy." She smiled up at the ceiling.

Isaac jumped down, landing softly without a sound. "So these are my half siblings?" He asked smiling softly. "You still make good babies dad." He grinned crouching next to Magnus. The infant watched his every move with a pout. When Isaac went to pat him, Magnus tried to bite him.

"Hey, that's not nice!" Naomi scolded. "Gentle." She flashed an unseen look at her second son who flashed a look back. It was a stand off. But mummy won. Magnus cooed and apology then let Isaac touch him. "Yes I know he's a stranger." Naomi said pretending she knew what Magnus was cooing about. "But that doesn't mean you have to bite him."

Michael watched the girls play and stayed glued to his lovers side. "I know. I watched from Heaven, remember?" He asked smiling a little. "And you can't fault a toddler for following her family crummy example. I'm sure she's been trying to make up for it. Maybe now that she's a mother she'll be different."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 pm
"Not with the signs she's presenting," Gabriel grumbled as he tied Astarte's hair back so it wouldn't be in her face, "But I can only hope she'll be better. Just have my back on this. The last thing we need is to fight on this."

He saw the knowing look in Isabel's eyes. She was a reborn as well, a reincarnation of Death. But with her own personality. It was as if watching Leila through her daughter's eyes. That fiery spirit that couldn't be controlled. This was Leila's true destiny, to birth the Daughter of Light and Shadow. Gabriel smiled as Isabel held up her doll to Astarte, having the demon child rip it's head off with her teeth. Astarte would give Isabel the best protection when they're older. Gabriel looked to Michael, "If we can just make it to their teen years."

"Ew, don't think of me as your God," Damien grimaced, "Why would I kill my own niece? She's the closest person I have to Leila, I would protect her with my own life even if it meant sacrificing myself for her survival."

He meant it. Leila sacrificed her life for his, he would give his life up for Isabel if the time called for it. Damien cleaned up Jason as he began to spit up before putting a pacifier in Magnus' mouth, "You don't need to worry about Isabel or Astarte. They're not your family to worry about."

Damien then listened to what Isaac had to say about making good babies. Well hell yeah he did or else Isaac wouldn't be there. It was still awkward for his own son to say such a thing, but he figured it was just the hormones kicking in. Damien then stated, "You ought to get to know your little sister Astarte and your cousin Isabel as well. You haven't even bothered to go look over them. When you are king, you need to remember to look after all of your people; not just a select few."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Isaac smirked slightly. "I know this father." He replied. "I'm just taking a victory lap."

Naomi smiled softly. "Exactly~" She purred. Though she was a little hurt that Damien didn't want her to look out for Isabel. "Actually, they are my love." Naomi replied. "This is the least I can do for my half sister. Besides. Ariel is my friend. I'd be neglect in my duties if I didn't help her."

"Wow, so grown up~" Isaac ribbed with a grin.

"Oh hush~" She poked her tongue out at him. Lily gave a coo and reached out to her father. Her mouth opening and trying to shape words as if calling out for him.

Michael smiled softly. "We're not fighting." He said. "We're discussing, besides, with Damien's influence on her now she'll not turn into her mother. However, I still think she'll never lose her need for cuddles. Poor Damien." He laughed. "And we'll make it. Though, I'm expecting Naomi to be teaching Isabel about the Weeping Angels." Michael nodded. "That way, Isabel will know how dangerous they are when they are turning, she'll need to know that putting their soul to rest is different to humans. To reject ones family history is to leave one open to repeating those mistakes."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 pm
"Your duties are to care for your three children, and I will care for my four children and my niece," Damien corrected Naomi, patting her head before picking up his daughter, "You know Leila was particular on who cared for Isabel. And to respect Ariel, I will care for Astarte and Ariel will care for her since she is her mother."

He didn't want Naomi to get into more trouble than she normally was in. She didn't want Isabel growing up being told what Naomi and her brothers and sister did to her mother, then resent Damien for allowing Naomi to teach her anything. Damien tickled Lily, causing the girl to laugh loudly, "She'll be beating the boys off with a stick."

This was the only time Gabriel ever wanted to push Michael away for making his last statement. Gabriel stated sternly, "Leila rejected Ellyone because Ellyone attacked her at every turn she could, she threatened her mother on a constant basis, and Leila lived in Hell. If I weren't a reborn, I would have rejected that family history as well."

Gabriel turned away from Michael and picked up Isabel in his arms, "Honestly, I will be having a different Weeping Angel teach Isabel their souls. Naomi and Ellyone are...unsuitable considering this is Leila's daughter. Naomi is too unstable and Ellyone hasn't been stable since her creation."

Isabel smiled up at Gabriel, unable to understand what he was talking about. All she heard was her name and that made her smile wide with delight. Astarte noticed and flew up to Gabriel, monitoring how he held her cousin. Isabel then cooed towards Astarte, "Me fine."

"Mmm.." Astarte grumbled before going back onto the ground, she looked too much like Damien and Isabel looked too much like Leila.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:28 pm
Naomi took a deep breath. "Okay." She replied and tickled Magnus' feet. He smiled and kicked out against her. But when she stopped he pouted so she kept tickling. "If boys chase her, I'll beat them off wit ha stick, pointy and able to inflict heavy damage." Naomi amended.

Michael sighed. "Do what you will." He replied. "Though if I recall correctly Leila and Ellyone made peace during and after Leila gave birth to Isabel. I'm not taking sides Gabriel, I'm just trying to look at all the angles. You do remember I was the chief strategist in Heaven." He smirked a little. "But if my inelegance requires me to sleep on the couch tonight I will." Then he frowned. "Naomi isn't unstable. In fact if we really look at it, Damien is her stability." He nodded. "Just like me with you." He smirked. "I was kinda mad when I met you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:45 pm
"And you do remember I was the Right Hand of God?" Gabriel raised a brow as he caressed Isabel's cheek, "I have to honor my sister's wishes. If you were really there when all that happened, you would understand why."

He knew Michael wouldn't understand, but it was fine in the end. It kind of freaked him out how much Naomi relied on Damien. If something were to happen to him, he feared she would turn into a madwoman and eat her children's flesh to 'feel closer'. No one should depend that much on one person, it just wasn't healthy.

"They look tired, I better put them down for a nap," Gabriel took the two girls to their room and placed in the same crib, "Goodnight little princesses."

The two girls yawned with a peaceful smile before drifting off to dream land. Gabriel then went to Michael and took the man's hips, "Look at us. We're like a little family together like this."

It felt odd being there. Damien was used to being busy with an office with a constant threat of war over his head. Now being back into the family routine, it made him feel...vulnerable. He felt to out of place. Pacing, he held Lily as he paced back and forth as he remained deep in thought. Maybe there was something he could do to spend the time because raising children was just too secondary to him. After 20 kids, how could he possibly mess up at this point? Feed, burp, clean up, and love, that's all that it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:57 pm
Michael nodded a little. "Yes." He replied blushing darkly at the contact. "It's so perfect."

Naomi smiled and watched him pace and think. He looked so sexy when he was confused. She pulled both boys into her arms and put then into the group cot then went to Damien and took Lily from him. Once she put Lily down for a sleep she returned to Damien and took him to the couch. "I was thinking." She said after sitting them down. "What if we build a play house for the girls. Like a tree house or something that can help them train their flying skills. when they grow out of it we can make some repairs for our babies."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm
"First things first, I will need to set up a training area for Isabel," Damien stood up as he began to pace again, "Her Reaper skills and power will far-out match all of our own combined. With that in mind, I will have to create the best arena that will train her to the best of her abilities. The others will have a little playground that will hone their own individual skills like flying and playing around."

He had to buckle down and be serious about Isabel's training. As the only Reaper left, she had to be the best. No one will match her skill when he was done training her. Not even he could match her when she was at her best. He could see that Naomi wasn't pleased that he was focused on Isabel's skill. It was the same look Ellyone had when his father trained him instead of Rein or Klaus due to their loyalty.

"The reason I worry on Isabel is because if she turns on us, it will mean our death. And not just our death, but everyone in our blood line, those we love and ever known. She will have the power to wipe out an entire population with a swipe of her hand," Damien explained, "Once I have her properly trained, then she can play with the others to be their friend as long as she keeps her powers under her control."

Isabel stirred in her sleep. She was having too many nightmares of past lives she had as a Reaper. Waking with a start, she went to the bars of her crib and whimpered before having a flash back of her mother holding her protectively from others. Who was she holding away from? Isabel crawled over her railing and plopped to the floor without making much noise. She went to the open window and gazed outside. It was too pretty of a day to waste! Isabel climbed outside and into the gardens where she began to waddle throughout the garden until she found the front yard that would lead to a new adventure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:35 pm
"I know." Naomi replied. "I'm trying to help. I know you don't want me to help. But I want to help. I want to feel useful when the babies are sleeping." She watched him paced, worried. She wanted to help him out someway. But she realized they'd never let her help. They thought her like her mother. They would never give her a chance to make up for it. Nor prove them wrong. "Something's wrong." She said interrupting him. She checked on the babies but they were fine. She sensed her mother close by. Why? Why was she here? It was then she spotted Isabel walking around outside. "Stay here." She said to Damien. "I got this." She left out the back door.

"There's my beautiful granddaughter." Ellyone purred picking up Isabel, using her abilities to pacify her. Stop her from struggling. "Have you dreamt my memories?" She asked smirking. "You know grandpa was a Reaper too. Until I made a mistake, that won't happen to you. Don't worry." She kissed Isabel's head.

"Mum what are you doing?!" Naomi cried.

"Oh look, its my disappointment." Ellyone looked Naomi up and down. "I thought you'd get Reaper abilities too. Too bad."

"Mum, give Isabel to me, now." Naomi demanded.

"Go back to your children. I will not let you or Gabriel deny the Queen of Stone teaching her Heir everything about us."

"She's a Reaper she can't-" Naomi took a step forward but Ellyone shot an energy burst at her.

"Talk is cheap Naomi. I know you. You won't hurt me with your Niece in my arms." Ellyone taunted.

Naomi curled over herself holding her chest trying to breathe through the pain. "Though in your condition I doubt you'll be much of a threat anymore." She smirked at Naomi's cracking wings. "Not long until you crumble."

"Not true." Naomi purred looking up. "I am just evolving. Unlike you."

"Begone Naomi." Ellyone purred a blast threw her back into a tree. Knocking the wind from her. Naomi rushed toward them. She needed to get Isabel.

"Give her too me now!" Naomi hissed touching Isabel before Ellyone kicked her in the stomach.

"You just gave birth, you should be resting. Before the Holy Ones arrive. . . oh. . . here they are now~ Bye~" Ellyone purred disappearing with Isabel as six Angels appeared. Naomi steeled herself against them. Out numbered. But not out gunned. Naomi rushed at them. The jumped at her but she pulled out a sword from her wings striking them down. "I'm not the weak girl I used to bed." She purred. "I will be a mate that Damien can be proud of." She slew the angels with ease and stole their essence to heal herself. Though she was covered in their blood. She didn't care. She failed her Niece. And that hurt.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:25 am
Gabriel had witnessed the entire scene and total fear wrapped all around his mind. Damien was going to kill him. He flew out to Naomi, but she already killed off the angels, "Isabel is she-?"

He didn't need to answer. Ellyone took her. Gabriel went to Naomi to help her stand, "What you did just there... I want to apologize. I was wrong to make it seem you were just like Ellyone."

Gabriel was just about to say something until a shadow-like appearance formed in front of the two of them. He was too afraid to look. Damien, completely black except his eyes glared hard down at Gabriel. The Arch Angel kept his gaze low, "I'm sorry Damien. Isabel wandered outside and-"

"The three of us are taking her back," Damien stated, his voice gruff and very much like his father's.

Ariel would care for his three children while he took Naomi and Gabriel with him to find Ellyone in her own realm. Once in her realm, he felt his niece's spirit. What made him cringe was that his father was there too. He found Ellyone playing with his niece as his father even joined in, "Give Gabriel back Isabel."

"I figured that girl had a use," Demetrius glanced up at Damien, "Birthing a Reaper is quite a compliment to her spirit."

Damien glanced at Gabriel. They both knew Naomi was the only one who could talk her mother out of whatever she was doing. She was more than stable and capable of getting her niece back. Damien took Naomi's hand, "We can't let them keep her here. It's disrupting the balance of energies among the realms."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:51 am
Naomi nodded using her sword to stand. "I keep telling you people, I don't want to be like Ellyone. Stop acting like I will." She noted Gabriel's change in body language. Damien was close. She turned. "We'll get her back Damien. I promise. It'll be okay."

Naomi helped them enter with ease. She was the only one out of the three of them that could pass the wards unharmed and take a group with her. "Hello Papa." Naomi said smiling softly.

Ellyone was too busy cooing and playing with Isabel to notice them. "You are so like your mother, she had beautiful eyes too~" She pecked Isabel's nose. A light emanated from the kiss. "There my child, you know everything about us. All of us. And no one can take that from you. Ever. I just hope you don't remember some of my missions yet." She caressed Isabel's cheek. "Ssh, here." She whispered handing Isabel a bottle. "When you're learned properly, you can play with that little girl all you like. Oh you have the cutest little toes." Her voice turned weird. "Yush you do~"

"Mum." Naomi said sitting across from her. "Please. She can't be here." Naomi coaxed. "This place is devoid of death. She needs the balance or she'll get sick. Do you want that? You've made peace with Leila and now you're ruining that peace by threatening illness on her beloved."

"I will not have her taught false teachings by Gabriel." Ellyone said simply. "Or any other Weeping Angel. I am her grandmother-"

"Did you personally teach all your grandchildren?" Naomi asked.

"Yes." Ellyone said looking saner than she had in decades. "I taught all of my grandchildren about our ways. . .I see you found a cure to your ailment."

"Don't change the subject, mum." Naomi said pulling Isabel into her arms nuzzling the infant close. Being protective. Hoping to show Damien she could treat her Niece equal to their babies. That she was better than her mother. "Please. Let me take her home."

Ellyone narrowed her eyes. "On one condition. And if your mate and half brother do not say yes I will not open the gates to let you leave." Ellyone replied, her aura dark, just the way Demi liked it.

"Name it." Naomi replied not liking the aura at all. She could handle Damien's. In fact, it helped sustain her Weeping Angel side. But not this.

"I will teach her everything about the Weeping Angels. How to use the powers of that side of her. All of it. She will visit for a week every month."

"You just want an excuse not to be shut out." Naomi pointed out.

"Yes, I will not have you cut me out of my favourite grandchild's life." Ellyone replied. Naomi closed her eyes. She knew Damien would know this was her trying to hide the hurt she felt at that statement.

"Fine." Naomi replied. "Will you be teaching my babies?" She asked.

"Only if they show signs of my blood." Ellyone replied staring coldly at Naomi. "If you have failed me-"

"Finish that sentence." Naomi said her own Aura matching the blackness of Ellyone's. "Finish that sentence I dare you." Her hands thrummed like hot tar on a summers day. The same way it did when she first met Ariel. Damien, or Gabriel needed to cut in quick. Naomi was losing her temper.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:07 am
"That request of Isabel's monthly visits will be answered by me," Damien stated, even his father had to wince at the immense demon energy he had, "And not only Isabel, but Lily, Magnus, and Jason as well. Leila was not only worried about Isabel being the out-cast, she was worried about the others being an out-cast as well. No child affiliated with myself will ever be told they're not 'good enough'."

He took Naomi's hip in his arm and pulled her close as Gabriel approached, "As for favorites, cut the crap. You above all eyes are not allowed to have favorites anymore. They are all your favorite now."

Both brothers were happy to see that Naomi was truly on their side. If Leila were there, they knew she would actually embrace her half-sister. Damien then turned his gaze back to Ellyone, "Take her or any of my children again, and you may find yourself incapacitated. You will ask for permission first."

Once the trio returned with Isabel, Damien was reluctant on returning Isabel back to Gabriel. The younger brother looked sullenly at the ground, "I didn't expect her to go wandering during her nap..."

"Watch her aura then," Damien was too tired to argue as he turned to Naomi, "He can watch her again, we ought to go check on our three. Hopefully Ariel isn't having them all join the Demon Army yet."

Isabel seemed calmed throughout the entire ordeal, but her spirit was quivering from being outside the natural life and death balance. She clung to Naomi and dug her tiny face into the woman's neck, using her hair as protection. She then whimpered, "Auntie..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:24 am
"Ssh." Naomi whispered to Isabel. "I'm here darling, Auntie Nay is here. I won't let Grandma hurt you." She stroked Isabel's back. She was quaking from her own adrenaline. "Nice scolding Gabriel." She praised still shaking though.

"If she doesn't accept our babies I don't want her anywhere near any of them." Naomi said sternly keeping Isabel close to her heart. She didn't want any of her babies, including Isabel, to be treated how she and Leila were treated. Her breasts were heavy though. The babies needed a feed. She didn't let them stay long enough to hear Ellyone's rage tantrum or Demi using his body to calm her down enough so she didn't tare apart the realm. Naomi didn't want to see that. Nor hear it. She wanted to get out of there, with her mate and her Niece and half brother. "I want them all to stay overnight. For my peace of mind, please Damien. I don't want her to get them." Was he proud of how she handled that? Did he notice that she was going to try and take her mother on for the sake of the family they'd created? All of it was for him and their family. She wanted to be the best woman she could, for him, for her half brother, and their family.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:42 am
"I'll grab Michael and Astarte," Gabriel left to grab his love and adopted daughter.

He entered their house to see Michael reading before going up to him and hugging him from behind. It was nice to return to a home again only to see Michael. For so long it broke his heart going to an empty shack, or being locked up wherever Leila and Damien placed him. As the youngest brother, and somewhat not related to any of them, it was hard being the only one forgotten.

"My heart skips a beat every time I see you," Gabriel whispered to Michael before kissing his neck, "It feels like I fall for you all over again."

The demonic screaming echoing in the halls reminded Gabriel of his original objective, "Naomi wants us to stay the night with her and Damien."

Gabriel left the room to grab Astarte and returned to take Michael's hand, "Ready?"

Damien took Isabel from Naomi's arms and took her hand, guiding her back to the house where Ariel had lulled the three children to sleep. He then spotted a young demon lad helping her. The child was not his. Ariel noticed Damien's curiosity and smiled, "This is the child of Abalom, his name is Felix. I've been asked to watch over the child until Abalom returns."

Felix's ashy gray hair was matted into thick curls as his icy blue eyes glanced up at Damien and Naomi. His flesh was somewhat pale, but his features were soft. It would be difficult to tell that he was actually a full demon or not.

"He may stay here as long as he doesn't cause trouble," Damien commented as he placed Isabel in a separate crib than the others.

"He also has two sisters, but they are located elsewhere in the world," Ariel stood, "I will leave Felix here then."

Felix silently left the room to go to the room Ariel had shown him earlier to give the family space.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff