Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 pm
Ellyone observed his reactions well. She could guess that he wanted to eat her soul after this, should she tell him weeping angels don't have souls? She thought for a moment. No that will be a lovely surprise at the end. She thought for a moment longer what she needed him to do. "The dead human I was supposed to protect, I would like you to erase all memory of her from everyone she knew." She held up a photo of the girl. One of the Tzar's daughters. She was told by a seeress that she was to be part of preventing an apocalypse. Well, not any more but it would help if she could be erased from the human populous. And since I can't do that without people dying and you know apparently that's against my code I think you'd be perfect for it. Plus you can devour their souls. Keep your strength up for when thing get. . . ugly." She smiled coldly at him. Since she wasn't going to make a move to kill him any more she could move freely without having to wait for him to not look at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image "As you wish," Demetrius bowed mockingly, then stood up tall, "However, you do realize that this is not just any ordinary female? I must question your role as an angel if you let a girl of this importance die off so quickly. Perhaps you're an angel of a different God that I know of."

He could see the irritation in her eyes as he smirked. Demetrius swiftly turned away from the angel before walking out of the church, "Since we'll be attached to the hip for awhile anyways, you may call me Demetrius. So, little angel, what shall I be calling you?"

Demetrius had taken the photograph of the girl from the angel and examined the girl's features. For someone who supposedly came from a royal blood line, she wasn't exactly what one would call the most prettiest creature. The demon folded the picture and placed it in his pocket, "First, we must head to Russia."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:41 pm
The moment he stopped looking at her she appeared behind him. "Ellyone." He whispered darkly in his ear. "No. It wasn't my fault she died. The god who put me in charge of her had me ambushed by others like yourself, I couldn't defend her against them long enough to take her and flee so she died." Lies! An angel that could lie was no longer an angel. Already she was turning into the legendary weeping angel. "And prey tell who is she not just an ordinary female? What have I missed that you clearly have picked up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image"She's been sought after a power higher than my own in hopes of destroying her. Apparently, you did a good job on that one," Demetrius smiled as he turned around, a little shaken that she had been so close to him, "If you plan on going anywhere, you will have to change your attire into something a little less...noticeable."

He then wrapped an arm around her torso before leaping from building to building until they reached a dark and dismal manor on the outskirts of a rural area. When they reached the front door, he released Ellyone and walked passed her, "It's been years since i've had a female guest in my home. Surely I would have something that could fit you."

Though he would be running her errands like a dog, he didn't exactly have to obey her every command. At least, unless he lost the bet. Demetrius pushed the thought from his mind as he led her into his home. When he caught her looking around, his eyes narrowed on her, "Don't get too comfortable here. This place will be demolished if something were to happen to me."

Demetrius then went to one of his main rooms and went straight to the closet. He pulled Ellyone to a walk-in closet and turned on a light, "Find some clothes that wouldn't get us too much attention."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:23 pm
Ellyone smiled. Funnily enough she liked being pulled around by him. And his house was. . . different. "Not getting comfortable." She said absently. "Just noting that your taste is. . . interesting." Then she walked into the closet after hiding her wings and rapidly dimming halo, a sign she was becoming a weeping angel, and looked for something to wear. She planned something so much different for him. He was only around to get what she wanted then be her play thing for eternity. Using her Angel magic she pulled on a nice dress with a beautiful corset bodice and tied her hair like the women of today were doing donned some gloves and some shoes then walked out spinning around a little. "Will this do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 pm
He eyed her for a few moments to admire what he saw. If he could use her as a plaything for himself, he had a few thoughts that would certainly make a few years entertaining for himself. However, back to business, a disguise was always important and now they fit the part. Demetrius nodded slightly, "Looks like we're ready to leave then."

It didn't take long before he had arranged for their flight to St. Petersburg, Russia. First class of course, Demetrius hadn't given himself a nice lifestyle to not be used. The private jet was a straight shot from their current location to the few hour shot to the Democratic Republic of Russia. At the stroke of midnight, they arrived on the Red Square. Demetrius' demonic eyes revealed that he was ready to start his quest as he glanced over his shoulder at Ellyone, "Find yourself a nice hotel to stay in, mention my name for something grand. I'll return when I have this city completed."

In a moment's notice, Demetrius was already gone to start his side of the bargain. He started with the royal family, appearing in their rooms as they slept. Killing them would not be wise. Instead, he simply erased the memory of their late daughter by placing his hand on their head and consuming the memory for himself to feast upon until he could take their souls later on in their lifetime. Then, the servants and other occupants that may have none the girl. In the end, it was about daylight when he finished with the entire city of St. Petersburg when Demetrius followed Ellyone's scent to find her in a rather large hotel room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 pm
Ellyone did as she was told going to the first hotel she saw dropped his name putting it under Mr & Mrs just so they wouldn't ask too many questions and headed up to the room doing her own research. Something prickled the back of her neck and she stood up from her chair to the balcony. "Nothing." She searched the room and the bathroom. she searched everywhere then. Her body froze. Someone besides Demetrius or herself was in the room. She couldn't move until they blinked or looked away from her. She couldn't even move her mouth to summon her demon to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image This woman...this woman wasn't normal. Tamera watched from her hiding space in the closet and held her breath before letting out a silent breath as she kept her eyes on the woman. She had sneaked into the best hotel room in order to get a free stay while she waited for a her funds to raise, but since the woman came in so quickly, Tamera had barely anytime to hide that she was currently staying in that same hotel room.

Then, a man walked in, but his eyes...! His eyes were crimson with golden slits! Tamera held her breath as to not scream at the horror she could see! That man... In movies, they always showed a demon as the same type of figure, but seeing it in real life was much worse! Tamera couldn't hold in her breath anymore and accidently released a loud breath.

The man then opened the closet as he glared down at her. What was going on!?

Demetrius snatched the young woman's hair as he pulled her from her hiding spot. He easily pulled her up to where he could see her at eye level. A human. His gaze lingered on her, then looked back to Ellyone, "She has no memory of the female. Surely it'd be such a waste of my effort to just kill her. From my perspective, she has seen my own image. A demon such of myself shouldn't be as careless."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 pm
When the girls gaze was taken from Ellyone she moved fast to his side gazing at the girl taking in her appearance with a frown. "How did she get here without our sensing it?" She mused more to herself. She took the girl from him and stared into the humans eyes gleaning out the memories and frowned. "Tamera." She said in a low tone. "This is very stupid even for a human to hide up here. If my companion had been on his own you'd be dead by now." She hummed thoughtfully her eyes turning inky black as she clutched the girl close stroking her hair. "What to do, what to do. . ." She thought not realising the humans needed air to breath and she'd just pressed the humans face into her ample bosom.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm
Tamera blushed deeply as she struggled against the woman's grasp. How was she this strong that she couldn't pull away with all of her strength?! Demetrius watched with a dulled gaze before commenting, "The human must breathe and your breasts aren't filled with oxygen."

Ellyone then noticed and dropped Tamera to the ground. The human scrambled away from them as she covered her eyes, "I-I-I didn't see anything! I promise!"

Demetrius chuckled, "You must mistake us for idiots. As you see, we are not of the norm and can see everything inside your head as well as your memories."

"Please, I'll give you anything!" Tamera begged as her eyes widened in fear, "I'll...I'll..I'll do anything you ask! Anything! I promise if you let me go then i'll never say anything to anyone!"

The demon looked over at the angel with amusement on his features. He placed his hands in his pockets, "We could just kill her. What's one more person, it'll be a happy accident that couldn't be avoided."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Ellyone dropped the girl and watched her beg for her life with a bored sigh. This amused her greatly but she didn't let on. "You'll give me anything?" She asked with a tiny smile. "Well now that changes a lot of things." She turned to her companion with a smirk. "Sweetling she was saying that she wouldn't tell any one. But that's not enough now is it? Besides I always wanted a pet. And as long as I bind her so she can't speak about us to any one we should be relatively safe. Unless she comes across another angel. . . or better yet take her with us." She leaned down picking up the girl again. Her movements slightly jerked. "Tell me darling, who am I? An image is not an image unless you're not looking at it." She wondered if the girl even knew Swedish folklore.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm
"A pet?" Demetrius turned a curious gave to Tamera, then a sly grin formed on his lips, "I would be happy to train her to be an obedient pet."

Tamera gazed with great fear into the woman's eyes as she struggled to be free. What she asked was a blank to her. She quickly answered, "I-I'm sorry...b-but I don't. Just don't kill me..."

"Sweetling, you are going to be our playtoy," Demetrius pinched the girl's cheek, "Consider yourself lucky. I have a few uses for you already. Unless this little vixen here has her own ideas for what you can be useful for."

Tamera's eyes widened as she listened to the creepy man. She then looked back at the woman, "Look, I don't care who you guys are, I was here because I can't afford any place to live in and was hoping to find some money in this city! I'm from America, I'm trying to start my fashion line here, my family knows i'm here!"

"Then they'll think you stayed here," Demetrius commented as he held her chin to keep her from talking further, "Your name is Tamera, yes? I think your name should be something else if you're going to be our pet. How about... Fefe?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm
"Enough Demetrius!" Ellyone snapped pulling the girl back into her arms. "I won't kill you dearling, the answer was weeping angel. You'll understand in time." Her cheek rubbed the girl's head a little she almost seemed to be purring. "I'm sure I can assist you with your quest. . . for a price." Her hand caressed the girls back and around to her front then up to her chin. Ellyone's eyes were a light with something new, not cruel but definitely menacing. She wasn't fully weeping angel it would take at least two years so the girl was safe. "Now little sweetling. I wonder if you are sweet." She leaned down and kissed the girl then frowned. "Yes but not to me. Maybe to Demi but I doubt it. He probably doesn't like girls." Her lips took on a pout just like her voice as she pulled Tamera back into her arms. "Well Demi will we keep her? Help her in her quest then erase her mind and be on our way knowing we had . . . fun with her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm
The kiss sent Tamera through a whirlwind of emotions in the woman's arms. She had never kissed a woman before, and...well, Tamera had to admit that it was somewhat enjoyable. Apart of her whimpered when the woman pulled away before asking the man that perhaps they could keep her. She blushed wildly as she looked away at the woman's last comment. What had she gotten herself into?

Demetrius eyed the little scene with some interest, but then looked over at Ellyone, "As for your little comment, I'll have you know that I have pleasured plenty of women before. I'm just a tad bit picky as to who will enter my bed. I say bring her along. She can be our eyes and ears on the streets while we keep to your little venture. Of course, if one of us happens to be around and it's quite dull, we can have our own fun with her."

Tamera listened carefully as she regained her composure, "Can..can I stand on my own please?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm
Ellyone grinned a little holding the girl closer rubbing her cheek on the others. It was obvious being able to keep her was making Ellyone a little. . . happy shall we say. "No you can't." She said sternly. "I'm not done hugging you. And unlike mister no fun over there I'm not picky, I'll take any one." She faced the girl and kissed her nose. "But now you're here I won't need to." Her arms tightened around Tamera for a moment as she took in Tamera's scent then set her on her feet. "Be a good girl and I'll do more than kiss you." Ellyone purred her eyes taking in the girls body then looked over at Demetrius and winked. "So shall we rest up for the night? I'm sure you're tired from your work Demi." Her arm hooked around Tamera's waist guiding her to a king double bed. It looked big enough for three people. Ellyone was going to find out if it were true. Now she had a pet she wasn't letting it out of her sight.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff