Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:14 pm
I am semi-lit, I prefer to play girls, but I can play a dude if I have to, and I only do straight roleplays. I have a few ideas. The bold are what I wanna be. Sorry they all end in a, "What will happen?" and stuff like that. I couldn't think of anything else. XD

1x1 Roleplays:

Vampire x Human
~~~~~~~ and _______ have been dating since 7th grade. ~~~~~~~has been a vampire all ~~~~~~'s life. When _______ finds him(or)her feeding on someone, will ________ turn away from ~~~~~~ forever? Or accept ~~~~~~?

Werewolf x Human
~~~~~~~ gets bitten by a werewolf. His(or)her best friend is completely oblivous to it until ~~~~~~~ stops answering the phone, or showing up to their weekly friday night hang-outs. And to make matters worse, they both love each other. But ~~~~~~~'s werewolf pack tells him(or)her that werewolves don't belong with humans. And that it isn't allowed. What will happen?

Gaurdian Angel x Human
~~~~~~ is assigned to a new human. After failing to keep his(or)her other human alive and safe, he(or)she needs to redeam him(or)herself in order to prevent becoming a fallen angel. What will happen when he(or)she ends up falling in love with ______? Will he(or)she give up their immortality in order to stay with ______ forever?

Bad Boy x Goody Two Shoes
_______ is new at school. She planned on really focusing on her grades and not get distracted with friends or boys. But when the bad-boy of the school takes a liking to her, whether it is in a good way or a bad way, will she let out her inner bad? Or will she push him away?

Popular x Un-popular
~~~~~ never dreamed he(or)she would ever have a little something for _______. The most un-popular person in school. And what will happen when ~~~~~~~ finds out _________ feels the same? Will ~~~~~'s friends find out and try to keep them apart? Or will their secret love be un-known to everyone?

Demigods
Two lifelong friends find out they are demigods. They try to hide this information from each other, but one night, it all just comes out. On that same night, they both realize that they love each other. But what will happen when they god-parents hate each other and try to keep them apart?

City Boy x Country Girl
~~~~~~ just moved from Brookland, New York to a small town in the middle of nowhere. Everyone there knows everyone else and all their bussiness and stuff. When ~~~~~~~ can't find a place to stay, he rents a room in ______'s house. ~~~~~~~ can't get enough money to pay the rent, so ________ gives ~~~~~~ a job on the farm. ________ has to show ~~~~~~~ how to do everything and in that process, will they fall in love despite their differences?

Boy x Foreign Exchange Student
__________ moved to America from Italy and doesn't speak a word of English. When ~~~~~~ gets assigned the task of teaching _______ english, will they fall in love? Or will they hate each other? Up to you.

Group Roleplays:

Family Roleplay- (5 people)
Just a normal family. Well, not completely normal. One sells drugs, another is having boy troubles, ect. ect. all that good stuff. The parents died a few years ago. And the family is pretty much supported off of the oldest kid. (I call it! lol) What will happen when the family recieves a letter that could separate them forever?

Mutant School- (No more than 10 people)
Its a mutant school. And this does include monsters and stuff. So vampires, werewolves, and all that other stuff are also able to attend. Other than that, its just a school roleplay. Some will fall in love, some will try to kill each other, but they all might have to band together to stop the common enemy.

I am open to any and all ideas you have so, if you don't like these, then tell me your ideas!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 pm
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx
Demigods

Two lifelong friends find out they are demigods. They try to hide this information from each other, but one night, it all just comes out. On that same night, they both realize that they love each other. But what will happen when they god-parents hate each other and try to keep them apart?

I love this idea! Would you like to do it with me ~ :]

Pabu The Fire Ferret

Dapper Lover

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm
I like the family one  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 pm
Pabu The Fire Ferret:
Sure! Do you want to make it? Or should I?

xNightmares D r e a m:
Ok. It has to be a group though, so hopefully a few more people will also want to do that one.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 pm
I know you usually play girls, and I've been itching to play one... so could we do a 2x2? Like I play a girl and boy, and you do too? o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 pm
I like the family one ill be the drug dealer but I won't have my layout till 9  

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:36 pm
xDirty d a n c i n g:
Sure. But if you would rather do a 1x1, I don't mind playing a guy. Besides, 2x2 confuse me....sometimes. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Taco Gizz:
Ok. I'll make a topic for it, hopefully two more people will join.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 pm
Popular x unpopular
Or
Boy x foreign exchange student

I will rp biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 pm
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx
xDirty d a n c i n g:
Sure. But if you would rather do a 1x1, I don't mind playing a guy. Besides, 2x2 confuse me....sometimes. lol

xDD Its alright, if you would rather do a 1x1 then we can c:
I don't want you to be confused miss. o .o  

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 pm
xDirty d a n c i n g:
Ok. I'd rather do a 1x1. Because one time, I did a 2x2, and I mixed up the names, and, oh, it was bad.....XD Which idea do you want to do?

Magicash6770:
Ooh, um, I like them both. Um.....want to do the popular x un-popular?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx
xDirty d a n c i n g:
Ok. I'd rather do a 1x1. Because one time, I did a 2x2, and I mixed up the names, and, oh, it was bad.....XD Which idea do you want to do?

Magicash6770:

Yea sure! Do u want to play a guy or gal?  

paramaniac-Xx

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 pm
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx
xDirty d a n c i n g:

Magicash6770:

LOL Oh god, I've done that before. I was so embarrassed >_<
Which one do you reaaaally wanna do? Cause I like most of em ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 pm
Magicash6770:
I'd like to play the girl if you don't mind. And do you wanna make it? Or should I?

xDirty d a n c i n g:
Ok um.....
Gaurdian Angel x Human
Maybe???  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:02 pm
Xx-Im_A_Minecraftian-Xx
Magicash6770:
I'd like to play the girl if you don't mind. And do you wanna make it? Or should I?

xDirty d a n c i n g:
Ok um.....
Gaurdian Angel x Human
Maybe???

I will make it and quote you smile you post first?  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff