Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 am
    There's a new guy coming to your school. You think nothing of it until you actually see this person. No one can take their eyes off of him. You instantly feel in love with this person although you've never met. You're under his spell.

Name:
    Pic:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 am
User Image

Name: Jayson Kemp
              Bio: The reason Jayson is adored by every woman and sometimes even men is due to the fact that his only brother, jealous of a relationship he had with someone, found a way to make Jayson's lover break up with him then placed a spell over Jayson so that he would become irresistable to every woman and some men. Lots of people desire this, but Jayson knows it's nothing but a curse since he'd never know who truely loved him.

User Image

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Elephant Petals

Devoted Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 am

Name: Abigail Hawthorn
Info: He teaches sexual education at the high school. He's fresh out of college and still feels like one of the kids.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 am
User Image

Krystal Choi (Soo-jung)

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Name: Krystal Choi
Bio: When Krystal grew up she lost trust in all boys after her father left her. Her mother remarried and gave birth to Krystal's sister. Her mother favors her sister and despises Krystal for being the daughter of her father. Krystal began becoming distant from her family and got colder to boys. She declines any person asking to date her and has never felt love in her life.

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

Jayson looked around the halls, making sure they were completely empty before walking forwards. At every school Jayson had been to, he'd always got to school extra early. The male made his way towards the first classroom, knocking on the door to see if the teacher was in yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 am
User Image

Krystal Choi (Soo-jung)

Krystal sighed as she walked slowly to her school. She left as early as possible to get away from her family. As she walked toward her class she spotted a boy there. Her heart skipped a beat as she stared at him. She could feel her face get hot as she looked at him. Who is he? He gives me a feeling I've never felt..... She thought.

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

Elephant Petals

Devoted Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 am

User Image

Mr. Abigail Hawthorn sat at his desk early that morning; he was still use to getting up early for taking classes. With a heavy sigh the blonde rested his head on his desk watching out in the hall as the early rising students passed by. Sex Ed was only taught part of the year, and this part wasn't it, but he had to sit in the empty class room in case a student had any questions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Jayson groaned, looking in to the room. Empty. He slid forwards away from the door, looking around. Great. More students. All looking at him already. Jayson made his way down the hall until he came to a classroom. He peeked inside, noticing there was a teacher sitting at his desk. The male knocked once, hoping he could stay in the class until the students had left to go to their own classes.

User Image

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Elephant Petals

Devoted Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 am

User Image

Mr. Hawthorn looked up at the student and his brow creased. He'd never seen this boy before, and he thought he'd seen every student in the school. "You must be new." The tired teacher muttered looking the boy over from head to toe with a kind smile. "What's up?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

Jayson sighed softly, leaning against the wall of the door. "I'm sorry, may I come in? I have a little bit of a problem. Can't explain. Only until class starts. Then I wont bother you." Jayson pleaded, looking around the class.

User Image

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

Krystal Choi (Soo-jung)

Krystal watched as the boy disappeared from her sight. She began breathing heavily as she blushed and felt her heart beat. She ran down the halls and sat under a tree in the courtyard. She ditched class a lot. She sighed as she stared down at the ground, What was that? An unfamiliar feeling....... She thought as she leaned her head on the tree.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:54 pm

User Image

"Yeah...of course. Come on in." The blonde sat up straight, his hand combing through his hair in an attempt to hide the wild style he hadn't washed out from the night before. "Wanna talk about it? I mean...It's kind of what I'm here for. Got girl troubles? Boy troubles? Bullying? Depression?"

Elephant Petals

Devoted Man-Lover

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Jayson slid in to the room slowly, gently closing the door behind him. He glanced up at the teacher, listening to his words. He then glanced down at his shoe's, shaking his head. "Thank you for your concern, sir... But you wouldn't believe me." The male sighed, making his way to one of the desks and taking a seat.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff