Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Runaway L♥ve (xDirty d a n c i n g x Random)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 pm
xDirty d a n c i n g

Runaway L♥ve
After meeting in a coffee shop, the two become acquaintances. Meeting each day at the coffee _____ learns that Hayley happens to be a runaway. After thinking it over _____ takes hayley in, and gives them a small room in His apartment. But what happens when authority gets suspicious, and the parents of the runaway are looking for Hayley?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
D a n i e l V a n t r e z '

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I groaned as the sun leaked into my room from the window. I reached over and ran my hands all over my desk before I finally reached my cellphone, and I checked the time. My eyes scanned the digital numbers and I frowned. Twelve. That was pretty late to be waking up. Whatever. I slide the sheets off my body, before I yawned, pulling up my boxers as I made my way to the bathroom down the hall. The apartment was pretty lit up, especially the bathroom.

After I did what needed to be done, I absentmindedly scratched my head as I pulled on a shirt from a pile on the floor. "It's clean." I assured myself, sniffing it, before pulling it over my head, and then put on some shoes. I then walked out my door, and down the steps towards my car.

The bell over my head rang as I entered my favorite coffee shop. It was homely. I stopped over at the counter, slipping onto the stool, and smacking my hand on the counter playfully, as a familiar waiter walked over to me and listened to my order. "Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, orange juice, and two pancakes." I said with a sly smile, as she scribbled it down and walked away. I then leaned back into my seat closing my eyes.

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
All of the pressure is killing me...

User Image

Hayley Loveheart

☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮-★-☮

Ever so slowly i opened my eyes to the blinding sunlight that hit my face indicating i made it another day by myself alone. I sighed shaking my head a little bit thinking of the last meal i ate, heck the last time i even showered. I looked at the little can that i had collected money in for a few days and smiled seeing i had just enough to get a little biscuit or something from the downtown coffee shop. I looked at my filthy clothing then thought about changing at the nearest restroom, which was a seven eleven. Gross, that is going to be the most disgusting place I'll have to be until i get out of the state... and by walking its another good three hundred miles. I walked in with my little back pack then i walked towards the restroom locking the door making sure no one was in any stalls then i changed into a clean outfit and soaked my hair in the sink.
To make it smell a little better i put in some hand soap lathering it into my scalp then washed it out and used the hand dryer as a hair dryer. Once i finished i looked more like i wasn't homeless and running away from my family. I only ran away because it was the perfect time to, parents that who don't give a damn where I am, people at school who want me dead, it was either run off and make a new start, or stay and probably end up killing myself. Cracking my knuckles i walked down the street fixing my just up jeans and my black top and walked into the coffee shop and sat in an empty seat at the bar leaning my elbows on the counter waiting for the waiter. I looked to my left seeing someone sitting next to me and simply smiled then looked back at my nails biting my lower lip gently

... Am i going to make it to the next day?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

I groaned as I pushed away the plate o f bacon and eggs, leaving behind the pancakes. I toke a sip of my orange juice before taking glance at the blonde next to me. I swallowed, before I pushed the plate of pancakes towards her. "I'm full... I swear I didn't do anything to them." I swore, smiling at her, trying to convince her that I wasn't crazy.

ooc---sorry washing dishes.

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 am

User Image

Hayley Loveheart

I turned my head facing the male then my eyes scanned the plate. I don't even remember the last time i ate pancakes, maybe a year ago? I think that was right, that was the last time my mom made me breakfast until she started getting angry with me. I looked back to the male grabbing the fork and took a little piece of the pancake and slowly ate the fluffy food. I knew it probably looked weird that someone would actually eat food offered by a stranger, but these pancakes are a whole lot better then a biscuit. After about five minutes i finished the whole plate and placed the fork down looking to the male. "thank you." I said softly then wiped my mouth with a napkin. The waitress walked over with a little pad of paper looking at me and i could see the hint of disgust in her eyes. "May i help you?" She asked me.
I looked at her and took out my five dollars that i had collected and said "Uhh.. can i get a bottle of water, and a biscuit?" I asked and the lady walked away muttering something under her breath. I was used to getting weird or angry looks from adults, i did look like i was only around fourteen when i was actually seventeen, so that led to people thinking i was young and naive.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image

I smiled at her and nodded. "Don't worry about it." I answered, as I handed my empty plates to the woman, before waving her back over. "Waaaait. Can you give me some chocolate cake. Mmm, thanks." I said happily. I then rubbed my hands together before I looked over at the blonde girl. "So, are you new? I haven't seen you around here." I asked, trying to start some conversation. I usually didn't really talk to strange girls, but I saw the mean way that lady was looking at her, and I just wanted her to know that not everyone was rude like that.

ooc---

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

User Image

Hayley Loveheart

I was startled by the question thinking fast then nodded "Yeah I'm new" I said "but only for a few days then I'm gone once again" I thought what i said over, it wasn't such a complete lie, i was technically new... i came from about three cities over and this was my first time here in this place, well actually my fifth time but those were only visits. I watched the lady walk back handing me the water and biscuit and I handed her the money and watched her walk away. I took a napkin covering the biscuit and placed it into my backpack gently zipping it up then i opened my water taking a sip of water. I sorta wanted to know why this boy was talking to me, all he did was give me pancakes and now we were chatting? And i thought he was full why did he order a cake? I shook my head knowing i may not know the answers but laughed softly as well knowing how my mind was being stupid for wondering about odd questions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm
xDirty d a n c i n g

bump  

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm
xDirty d a n c i n g

bump?  
Gaia online high school