Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Alchemy Class 101 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm
This is the alchemy class. A room full of testubes and vials of liquids of animal blood, acids, bases, metals, and even body parts.

"Welcome to my class....have a seat...we are going to have a long semester...believe that now...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:29 pm
*sits in a chair and just looks at the teacher not really caring about everything in the room just quietly listening like its another normal day*  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
*sits in a chair and just looks at the teacher not really caring about everything in the room just quietly listening like its another normal day*

Why hello there miss....my name is Professor Aark...I will be your teacher while still learning myself...Mind telling me what your name is...?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

Why hello there miss....my name is Professor Aark...I will be your teacher while still learning myself...Mind telling me what your name is...?

its Taiga. its nice to meet you Aark.  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

"My pleasure Miss Taiga. Now since it seems you maybe my only student.. let me know something about you and what your first thought of alchemy is hm...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:37 pm
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

"My pleasure Miss Taiga. Now since it seems you maybe my only student.. let me know something about you and what your first thought of alchemy is hm...?"

i like the element of fire, im quite high strong, but willing to learn whatever there is. and i wouldnt have a clue i've only ever heard about it from my grandfather.  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

i like the element of fire, im quite high strong, but willing to learn whatever there is. and i wouldnt have a clue i've only ever heard about it from my grandfather.

"Great....a fresh mind to pluck probe and experient on....Now....you element of fire...do you know any of the sub elements the react to fire...? After this we will start the first lessong..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

Peeks into the room, before he dashes to Taiga, whooshing past the teacher not even noticing him yet. "TAIGA! TAIGA MR.VEL CAME BACK FOR UME!" he cheered, pouncing on her an hugging her face, before he did backflips outta the room.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

Peeks into the room, before he dashes to Taiga, whooshing past the teacher not even noticing him yet. "TAIGA! TAIGA MR.VEL CAME BACK FOR UME!" he cheered, pouncing on her an hugging her face, before he did backflips outta the room.

Aark looks at the person who ran and interupted the room slamming his hands on his desk
"YOU....WHAT...ARE...YOU....DOING!?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

Aark looks at the person who ran and interupted the room slamming his hands on his desk

Paused, and blinked at the man. Smiling big he shimmered like starlight, "UME IS HAPPY AN IS SHARING IT WITH HIS FRIENDS!" he cheered, before he hugged the strangers leg. Taking off, he cart wheeled in the hallways, giggling for joy that he had his teacher back.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

"Great....a fresh mind to pluck probe and experient on....Now....you element of fire...do you know any of the sub elements the react to fire...? After this we will start the first lessong..."

sub elements? sorry i must sound stupid but what exactly does that mean? you mean like the opposite element or the one that is most likely to win against fire?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 pm
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

Paused, and blinked at the man. Smiling big he shimmered like starlight, "UME IS HAPPY AN IS SHARING IT WITH HIS FRIENDS!" he cheered, before he hugged the strangers leg. Taking off, he cart wheeled in the hallways, giggling for joy that he had his teacher back.

Aark looks as the child runs out. Aark's blood somewhat boiling but calms down looking at Miss Taiga.
"now...shall we...continue..?"
"Oh sub elements i mean like the periodical table. Which metal's, gases and acids do you think has a large reaction to extreme heat? And no you arent being graded for your answer i just wanted to have a little insight on you is all.."  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 pm
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga

............ume...? *was totally shocked that he just came running in and then left again not sure if i should be worried or confused about it* well that was weird  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:53 pm
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

Aark looks as the child runs out. Aark's blood somewhat boiling but calms down looking at Miss Taiga.
"Oh sub elements i mean like the periodical table. Which metal's, gases and acids do you think has a large reaction to extreme heat? And no you arent being graded for your answer i just wanted to have a little insight on you is all.."

ohhhhhhhh! ok um... *thinks for a moment* well i know oil makes fire really explosive. thats all i know really.  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

ohhhhhhhh! ok um... *thinks for a moment* well i know oil makes fire really explosive. thats all i know really.

"Good, good well looks like i have a bright star in my class already now come up and get your tools...and i hope you have a large bag...these tools will be like your body soul and spirit so dont lose them please..."  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff