Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm
iTNT

Want me to post first or you?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm
-ll-CookieMonsterRawr-ll
iTNT

Want me to post first or you?

You please c: , I'll make the other one too.  

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 pm

User ImageAnother Photo of Amber
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Amber woke up groaning it was around 12.p.m she was going for her morning bike ride like always.Today she had things to do she went to her bathroom she owned a apartment in the complex she washed her face and brushed her teeth.She ran over to her closet getting her clothing she putted on her converse last she grabbed her bag it was a messenger bag she left out her apartment off tot he garge of the complex. Amber got onto her bike riding off it was a wonderful afternoon it was Autumn time so leaves upon the floor she was riding till she was crossing the street to go to the store for buying her food for her apartment she saw a car coming she got on her breaks while her foot skidded to stop the bike faster she looked at the car."What the hell!"She screamed at it,

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Outfit Of Amber
Time of Day:Around 12.p.m
Thinking:....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
L U K A ❖ K A N E M E

❝ W e x c a l l x o u r s e l v e sxr u n n e r s . . .w ex e x i s t x o n x t h e x e d g e . . . t h e x m i r r o r ' s x e d g e. ❞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luka rolled out of bed pretty early for him, at 12 p.m. He had to be at work at 4 p.m. so he usually slept in till 3 since he stayed up all night. Luka sighed and took a peek out his window, he noticed it was a bit chilly outside and leaves where flying around everywhere. With a sigh he put together an outfit. After a quick shower he put on his clothes then walked downstairs. Junko, Luka's roommate, was downstairs eating a piece of toast like a little bird, taking tiny little bites. "This is how you eat toast." Luka reached over and took Junko's toast right out of his hands then ate it in three bites. Junko pouted. "You're so mean" he whined as he went ot make himself some more breakfast. Luka laughed to himself as he left the apartment. Junko and Luka has an odd relationship, they had dated once before and moved in together but things just weren't right for them and they split up, just neither of them moved out of the apartment so they still lived together. Since Luka had woken up so early he decided to take a little walk to pass the time before he had to go to work at the tattoo parlor. As he walked he saw a car almost hit this guy who was riding a bike, he couldn't help but laugh to himself. "You better watch out before he turns around and tries to run you over again." Luka mumbled as he listened to the guy scream at the car.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:18 pm

User ImageAnother Photo of Amber
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Amber sighed abit riding her bike off to the racks she got off her blue bike putting it in the racks locking it.She went off into the Grocery Store she went over buying Eggs, Lettuce,Soju, Tomatoes, and Shampoo and Cond..She went over to the check out putting her items on the thing.Amber watched the cashier slid the items once he was done he told her 14.13$ she nodded going threw her messenger bag once she took out her wallet it was old and torn some coins fell out she gasped quietly getting on her knees collecting the change on the floor she kept collecting she grabbed the last penny standing up "I got them"She said then walked over to the Cashier giving him the money.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Outfit Of Amber
Time of Day:Around 12.p.m
Thinking:....

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items