Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Who wants a cookie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free cookies
  Hooray!
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
emotion_drool
i would love that. so if you ever up for it, i'll just PM you my address. and then i'll have yours and i can send you yummy things back! ...once i know how to package food properly... how does one send food in the mail so its safe and fresh? O.o

Well, it depends on what exactly you're sending, and I'll have to doublecheck, but the way I think I did it last time was I wrapped sets of cookies in plastic wrap, put them in a tupperware container, and padded it with wax paper. I think that was about it. But I think the main thing with cookies is to keep them padded and airtight. Putting a piece of bread helps too since it keeps them moist.

I will have to do this, but I dunno how soon I will O.O Mostly because I don't know how to get to the post office at the moment and will have to check? xD

Ginhi~kun
For the record, Goldie makes excellent food.

Aw...thank you heart Sage can vouch for my brownies now too.

Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Hey! Sushi is talking! yum_shrimp

yum_onigiri
Sushi would like some irl cookies, to but, doesn't want to send address over the netz emotion_donotwant

Fear the Sushi! yum_tamago

Whelp, I guess you miss out then emotion_awesome

ShadowedMoonlight
I'd like cookies, but I think they wouldn't survive the trip to Australia very well. xD

I think they would! As long as they were packed properly! I've sent cookies to Hawaii and they arrived just fine. Australia can't be that much harder...just probably more expensive 3nodding

Blackdragon0228
Thank you! And could you? really?? *rushes to PM address* heart xd

Yes I could xd Though if a bunch of people want them, I think I would want to bake and send them all at the same time. Last time I sent some I think I sent somewhere between 36 and 50 cookies.

Oh! I might wanna specify. The cookies I make most are oatmeal butterscotch chip. They're basically amazing, but if you don't like oatmeal or butterscotch, then they might not be for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:31 pm
omg i love both those things and if u sent me cookies i would love you forever! XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:32 pm
Blackdragon0228
omg i love both those things and if u sent me cookies i would love you forever! XD

Well get prepared to love me ninja

Eventually xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Oh! I might wanna specify. The cookies I make most are oatmeal butterscotch chip. They're basically amazing, but if you don't like oatmeal or butterscotch, then they might not be for you.

Hey! Sushi is talking! yum_shrimp

yum_onigiri
:0A0:
ew

Fear the Sushi! yum_tamago

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores