Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
The Student Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Carrying two full bags back to the boys dorm. "Hmph.. quitter, yea right. I will show them who will be quitting". Nerve sets down his bags in front of the boys dorm as he flies up onto the top of the roof. "Nerve a quitter? Ha.. that maze was dumb, got easily bored..". Nerve then looks up and watches the sky.

Ume walked up to Nerve, and tugged his sleeve, "Ume is glad ur not quitting! Ume didn't want to see u go.." he said, smiling kindly up at him. "Ume drew this for u!" he said, handing the guy a paper with this on it;

User Image

"Hopes u likes et..." he said, still smiling up at him.

Puzzled from Ume standing right beside him, Nerve takes the picture. "Thank you Ume I guess... By the way.. How did you get up onto the Dorm roof...?" e.O

He giggled, and fluttered his wings, "Ume has six wings...Ume can use them silly!" he said, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 pm
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Carrying two full bags back to the boys dorm. "Hmph.. quitter, yea right. I will show them who will be quitting". Nerve sets down his bags in front of the boys dorm as he flies up onto the top of the roof. "Nerve a quitter? Ha.. that maze was dumb, got easily bored..". Nerve then looks up and watches the sky.

Ume walked up to Nerve, and tugged his sleeve, "Ume is glad ur not quitting! Ume didn't want to see u go.." he said, smiling kindly up at him. "Ume drew this for u!" he said, handing the guy a paper with this on it;

User Image

Puzzled from Ume standing right beside him, Nerve takes the picture. "Thank you Ume I guess... By the way.. How did you get up onto the Dorm roof...?" e.O

He giggled, and fluttered his wings, "Ume has six wings...Ume can use them silly!" he said, smiling at him.

"Hmph... Wings", he said in a saddening tone, "That's what started the trouble in the first place...". Nerve stands up, jumping down from the roof. Grabbing his two bags he heads into the boys Dorm.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

User Image

"Hmph... Wings", he said in a saddening tone, "That's what started the trouble in the first place...". Nerve stands up, jumping down from the roof. Grabbing his two bags he heads into the boys Dorm.

Ume blinked, and looked at the man. He fluttered his wings, hopping after him . "whut...do u mean?" he asked, following the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:43 am
Star Born Cutie

User Image

Ume blinked, and looked at the man. He fluttered his wings, hopping after him . "whut...do u mean?" he asked, following the man.

Setting his bags down, he looks over at Ume. "Apparently I was not allowed to use them in this test we had in class." . He reaches into one of the bags pulling out a tack, placing Umes picture on the wall beside the bed.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie

User Image

Setting his bags down, he looks over at Ume. "Apparently I was not allowed to use them in this test we had in class." . He reaches into one of the bags pulling out a tack, placing Umes picture on the wall beside the bed.

Sitting down on the floor, Ume smiled as he saw his art get put up. He only hoped Nerve wud be reminded to keep trying his best wen he got discouraged when he looked at it. "ohs...Ume sees. Well, Ume is still glad u didn't give up. We all make mistakes so pls don't be so hard on urself." he said, hugging Nerve's leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 am
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie

User Image

Sitting down on the floor, Ume smiled as he saw his art get put up. He only hoped Nerve wud be reminded to keep trying his best wen he got discouraged when he looked at it. "ohs...Ume sees. Well, Ume is still glad u didn't give up. We all make mistakes so pls don't be so hard on urself." he said, hugging Nerve's leg.

"Don't worry about me Ume >.<" Shaking his leg lightly trying to get Ume off it. "I will be perfectly fine"  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 am
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie

User Image

"Don't worry about me Ume >.<" Shaking his leg lightly trying to get Ume off it. "I will be perfectly fine"

Giggled, and let go of his leg, smiling still, "oki doki." he said, nuzzling the dark one's arm. getting his own bag, he dragged it over to the cot on the other side of the boys dorm room, and did his best to hoist it to the top bunk. since the bag was as big as Ume himself, he failed to do so, and the bag tumbled onto the kid, squishing him. He sighed, and wiggled out from under it, "this...is gunna take awhile.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 am
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie

User Image

Giggled, and let go of his leg, smiling still, "oki doki." he said, nuzzling the dark one's arm. getting his own bag, he dragged it over to the cot on the other side of the boys dorm room, and did his best to hoist it to the top bunk. since the bag was as big as Ume himself, he failed to do so, and the bag tumbled onto the kid, squishing him. He sighed, and wiggled out from under it, "this...is gunna take awhile.."

Chuckling, Nerve walks over to Ume taking hold of Ume's bag. "Looks like you could use a hand", he smiled helping Ume lift the bag onto the top bunk.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 am

Chuckling, Nerve walks over to Ume taking hold of Ume's bag. "Looks like you could use a hand", he smiled helping Ume lift the bag onto the top bunk.

Ume smiled up at him, "thankies." he said, his lil wings fluttering a bit. Hopping into his bunk, he put up some doodles on his wall too, before getting out his bedding. Making his bed all fluffy, cozy, and plush, he laid in it with a sigh. "ya know, Ume always thought that the darkness elementals were scary...but.." he peered over the edge of his bunk, "ur rly not! U is rly nicey to Ume." he said, batting his blue eyes at the dark one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Star Born Cutie

Ume smiled up at him, "thankies." he said, his lil wings fluttering a bit. Hopping into his bunk, he put up some doodles on his wall too, before getting out his bedding. Making his bed all fluffy, cozy, and plush, he laid in it with a sigh. "ya know, Ume always thought that the darkness elementals were scary...but.." he peered over the edge of his bunk, "ur rly not! U is rly nicey to Ume." he said, batting his blue eyes at the dark one.

"Don't worry Ume", he said smiling. "I have no reason to be scary". Bats surround Nerve as they take off flying out the door, leaving only Ume inside the Dorm.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 pm
Death Nerve
Star Born Cutie

"Don't worry Ume", he said smiling. "I have no reason to be scary". Bats surround Nerve as they take off flying out the door, leaving only Ume inside the Dorm.

He blinked, in awe of his abilities. Bats were a tad spooky but knowing it was nerve made it not so bad.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff