Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
The Student Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie
Kneels and helps her, smiling at her. "Class is about to start Ms.Mira! Hope ur ready!"

"Oh thanks, Ume!' She ruffles his hair. "I'll see you after class?" She dashes off to class, trying not to be late this time."

giggles, and waves, "oki! See u laters!!"
he was walking down street trap in his spell that seem wont wear off

Ume blinked at him, worried a bit, "are...are u ok?" he asked, approaching the man slowly.
its me? dont you regonize me at ume?he put his hands on ume shoulder

Ume blinked, and smiled, "u look different! Did u gets a hair cut?" he asked, smiling up at him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:17 pm
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie

Ume blinked at him, worried a bit, "are...are u ok?" he asked, approaching the man slowly.

Ume blinked, and smiled, "u look different! Did u gets a hair cut?" he asked, smiling up at him sweetly.
no ume...its seem that my class lesson backfire on me and cast this armor on me and i cant seemt to get it off.....so what y ou doing ume?  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:19 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie

no ume...its seem that my class lesson backfire on me and cast this armor on me and i cant seemt to get it off.....so what y ou doing ume?

"oh no! Hope it wares off...in the mean time u sure look cool tho!" He smiled, "waiting for Mr. Vel to come back. Ume hopes class will start soon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie

"oh no! Hope it wares off...in the mean time u sure look cool tho!" He smiled, "waiting for Mr. Vel to come back. Ume hopes class will start soon..."
want to go find him together i let you ride on my shoulder as we look for him  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie

eyes sparkled, and he nodded, "OKAY!" he put his arms up cutely, ready to be held an placed on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie

eyes sparkled, and he nodded, "OKAY!" he put his arms up cutely, ready to be held an placed on his shoulders.
he pick up ume softly and place him on his right shoulder and begint to walk- where do you want to check at first  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:45 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla
Star Born Cutie

he pick up ume softly and place him on his right shoulder and begint to walk- where do you want to check at first

Ume giggled as he was lifted, hugging the mans head softly. Chin on his head, he thought, "uuum...hmm...Ume dusnt kno...Were would be a good place to look for mr. vel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:49 pm
let check the headmaster office she may know where he is -he begin to walk toward the head master office  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Espana_mas_alla
let check the headmaster office she may know where he is -he begin to walk toward the head master office

poked his nose, "shes gone too, she left to do something...Ume dusn't know whut." he said, looking around..."maybe...the library?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
Star Born Cutie
Espana_mas_alla

poked his nose, "shes gone too, she left to do something...Ume dusn't know whut." he said, looking around..."maybe...the library?"
alright then ume onward to the library  

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:56 pm
poked his nose, "shes gone too, she left to do something...Ume dusn't know whut." he said, looking around..."maybe...the library?"alright then ume onward to the library

Ume nodded, and smiled big, "OKAY!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Runs up to u, and hugs ur leg tightly, "HE CAME BACK FOR UME! HE CAME BACK!" he cheered, eyes shining brightly. "UME'S TEACHER IS BACK!"  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm
Carrying two full bags back to the boys dorm. "Hmph.. quitter, yea right. I will show them who will be quitting". Nerve sets down his bags in front of the boys dorm as he flies up onto the top of the roof. "Nerve a quitter? Ha.. that maze was dumb, got easily bored..". Nerve then looks up and watches the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 pm
Death Nerve
Carrying two full bags back to the boys dorm. "Hmph.. quitter, yea right. I will show them who will be quitting". Nerve sets down his bags in front of the boys dorm as he flies up onto the top of the roof. "Nerve a quitter? Ha.. that maze was dumb, got easily bored..". Nerve then looks up and watches the sky.

Ume walked up to Nerve, and tugged his sleeve, "Ume is glad ur not quitting! Ume didn't want to see u go.." he said, smiling kindly up at him. "Ume drew this for u!" he said, handing the guy a paper with this on it;

User Image

"Hopes u likes et..." he said, still smiling up at him.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am
Star Born Cutie
Death Nerve

Ume walked up to Nerve, and tugged his sleeve, "Ume is glad ur not quitting! Ume didn't want to see u go.." he said, smiling kindly up at him. "Ume drew this for u!" he said, handing the guy a paper with this on it;

User Image

"Hopes u likes et..." he said, still smiling up at him.

Puzzled from Ume standing right beside him, Nerve takes the picture. "Thank you Ume I guess... By the way.. How did you get up onto the Dorm roof...?" e.O  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff