Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Student Lounge Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reviene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm
A place for the students and the students only, talk to peers and get to know each other better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm
tip toes in an finds a cabinet to hide in, curling into it...this was going to be "Ume's Spot"...from now on...right next to the paint cans and brushes...  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 pm
Star Born Cutie
tip toes in an finds a cabinet to hide in, curling into it...this was going to be "Ume's Spot"...from now on...right next to the paint cans and brushes...

*grabs you and pulls you away from cabinet* nuff of that. you behave and dont be gloomy, besides im sure theres alot of other students are looking forward to meeting you ^^ *smiles patting your head*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie

*grabs you and pulls you away from cabinet* nuff of that. you behave and dont be gloomy, besides im sure theres alot of other students are looking forward to meeting you ^^ *smiles patting your head*

Startled by being grabbed, Ume whimpered an yelped. Seeing it was a fellow student, and a nice one at that, he relaxed a bit, "aa-ahh...oki..." wiggled his ears when patted on the head, an giggled a bit, "names Ume...what's u name?" :3  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 pm
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie

Startled by being grabbed, Ume whimpered an yelped. Seeing it was a fellow student, and a nice one at that, he relaxed a bit, "aa-ahh...oki..." wiggled his ears when patted on the head, an giggled a bit, "names Ume...what's u name?" :3

oh uh.. *looks at the boy while he talks* my names taiga, or just tai for short. *i say while i walk over to a couch tiredly and fall back onto it while i hear rain outside* so what brings you to this school ume? *i say while pointing to a chair for you to sit and chat*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie

oh uh.. *looks at the boy while he talks* my names taiga, or just tai for short. *i say while i walk over to a couch tiredly and fall back onto it while i hear rain outside* so what brings you to this school ume? *i say while pointing to a chair for you to sit and chat*

He sat, an blinked a few times as he thought, "well...Ume one night fell from the sky. Just a tiny star, Ume was alone and afraid. A little kid came to Ume, wishing upon Ume to goto heaven cause he was sick. In exchange, he gave Ume a body to use, so Ume could find friends an learn to use Umes star powers..." he said, pausing a bit, trying to add onto how that would help his answer, "so...Ume is here, to find out who Ume is. And how to use Ume's powers..." with that, his eyes glowed like starlight softly, and he showed her a ball of blue starlight in his hand he could make. "thats...all Ume can do, other then shine rly rly brightly...Ume wants to learn how to use Ume's powers more!" Realizing he was talking alot he left it at that. "what about Ms. Taiga?"  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie

He sat, an blinked a few times as he thought, "well...Ume one night fell from the sky. Just a tiny star, Ume was alone and afraid. A little kid came to Ume, wishing upon Ume to goto heaven cause he was sick. In exchange, he gave Ume a body to use, so Ume could find friends an learn to use Umes star powers..." he said, pausing a bit, trying to add onto how that would help his answer, "so...Ume is here, to find out who Ume is. And how to use Ume's powers..." with that, his eyes glowed like starlight softly, and he showed her a ball of blue starlight in his hand he could make. "thats...all Ume can do, other then shine rly rly brightly...Ume wants to learn how to use Ume's powers more!" Realizing he was talking alot he left it at that. "what about Ms. Taiga?"

*listens to you as you explain your situation* i see you sound like your in a bit of a pickle . im sure the teachers here can help, so just keep hanging in there ume, and me? hmm well im just here to become stronger and to reach my goal. i have a few people who need to be protected so thats my reason for coming here. i dont seek to destroy or to become better then others,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 pm
*listens to you as you explain your situation* i see you sound like your in a bit of a pickle . im sure the teachers here can help, so just keep hanging in there ume, and me? hmm well im just here to become stronger and to reach my goal. i have a few people who need to be protected so thats my reason for coming here. i dont seek to destroy or to become better then others,

He listened, an smiled, "Well, that's good. If power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutley." he said, wiggling his ears, "or so...Ume thinks it goes."  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:17 pm
*laughs alittle* your silly.. anyways what classes are you taking ume? *i asked curiously*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
*laughs alittle* your silly.. anyways what classes are you taking ume? *i asked curiously*

He wiggled his ears, "Ume is taking Light class..or...will be...Mr. Vel hasn't started classes yet..." looks down, disappointed. It was clear the lil fella really wanted to learn...specially since he was all alone on a strange planet...  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:43 pm
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

He wiggled his ears, "Ume is taking Light class..or...will be...Mr. Vel hasn't started classes yet..." looks down, disappointed. It was clear the lil fella really wanted to learn...specially since he was all alone on a strange planet...

*pats your head gently* vel is busy getting more students so you wont be lonely when you start your new class, ^^ until then i'll keep you company here if you like,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

*pats your head gently* vel is busy getting more students so you wont be lonely when you start your new class, ^^ until then i'll keep you company here if you like,

wiggles his ears, an nodded, "aah...oki.." seemed slightly disappointed in that too. Ume had felt special being the only light student. But maybe more wud be better, since it would indeed quell some of Ume's loneliness. He only hoped these other students would be as dedicated as he was to Mr. Vel's teachings. And that they wouldn't hinder Ume from his learning too...He wasn't good with large amounts of ppl...large being more then maybe 2....he shook his head, an smiled up at Taiga, "thankies Ms. Taiga. Ume is greatfuls." he said, hugging her gently, face pressed to her tummy.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 pm
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

wiggles his ears, an nodded, "aah...oki.." seemed slightly disappointed in that too. Ume had felt special being the only light student. But maybe more wud be better, since it would indeed quell some of Ume's loneliness. He only hoped these other students would be as dedicated as he was to Mr. Vel's teachings. And that they wouldn't hinder Ume from his learning too...He wasn't good with large amounts of ppl...large being more then maybe 2....he shook his head, an smiled up at Taiga, "thankies Ms. Taiga. Ume is greatfuls." he said, hugging her gently, face pressed to her tummy.

*i hugged ume and knelt down in front of him so i can look him in the eyes and smile* i know its scary to face alot of people, you can do it, your gonna be fine. its not hard all you gotta do is smile and enjoy yourself. kay? : ) *i said trying to encourage him*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

*i hugged ume and knelt down in front of him so i can look him in the eyes and smile* i know its scary to face alot of people, you can do it, your gonna be fine. its not hard all you gotta do is smile and enjoy yourself. kay? : ) *i said trying to encourage him*

He nodded slowly, eyes large with worry as he looked up at her. Hugging her, he hid his face on her shoulder, "but...what if..they don't like Ume..?" he asked, voice muffled abit. All he wanted was to be accepted by ppl...to feel like he had a purpose for being there. even a bit on the want to please everyone side....he hated the idea of someone disliking him...it was a sad thing to think of, since all he wanted was for ppl to be happy.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga
Star Born Cutie
Strawberrie Taiga

He nodded slowly, eyes large with worry as he looked up at her. Hugging her, he hid his face on her shoulder, "but...what if..they don't like Ume..?" he asked, voice muffled abit. All he wanted was to be accepted by ppl...to feel like he had a purpose for being there. even a bit on the want to please everyone side....he hated the idea of someone disliking him...it was a sad thing to think of, since all he wanted was for ppl to be happy.

*i let out a small but kind sigh and patted his back* your not a bad person ume trust me, so you got nothing to worry about, treat them the way you want to be treated and you'll be fine, if they act otherwise . devil take em.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff