Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
C - 0 Intro To Light Shaping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze leaned back in his chair patiently listening to what Ume had to say. He interlocked his fingers and put the index ones up to his lips as if pondering. After Ume was finished, he stared at him for awhile before speaking.

That is very profound philosophy on light. 'Light is a guide through the darkness eh'. Hmm...well I'm assuming you have given this a great deal of thought. I must say that..... ***He pauses for a moment*** You are correct!....HOWEVER, that is not quite the answer I was expecting. If I were to ask you what have you gone through...you could tell me a list of things in 10 minutes. That all may be indeed true but, the thing is...that isn't the whole picture. What you have described is indeed true...light is indeed a guide through the darkness, but that is not the entire picture. So as I have promised...I am going to have to teach you a lesson. ***Velsieze stands up slowly, glaring intently at Ume with emotionless eyes. He walks over to him until he is standing directly over him and looking down into his eyes. He pauses for a moment*** .....Light is....Everything...All that is. Light is all that is, was, and ever will be, whether it is manifest or not. Light is truth. *** He smirks warmly at ume before walking back to his desk and sitting in his chair*** Never forget that Ume...'Light is everything'. That is the first and most important lesson that I teach all my students. If you neglect to remember what light is, I will neglect to forgive you. Now, Do you understand your lesson that I have taught you?

He was nervous at first by the closeness of his teacher...his hight...his emotionless eyes, the glare...He swallowed, until he saw the warmth return to his teachers eyes. Listening, it made complete sense. Light WAS everything. Nodding, he smiled big at his teacher, "Ume shall remember it always Mr. Vel! Ume promises!" he said, before he clambered over to the man. Hugging his arm, he smiled big up at him, "what's next teacher!? Is class going to start now??" he asked, eyes huge with excitement and eagerness to learn more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Velsieze grinned finishing his apple. He checked a few things on the crystal screen on his desk.

"No unfortunately class doesn't start at the moment. That is precisely why I must go out of the classroom today. You see....I have a ton of errands to run around Gaia today. most of those errands involve this class. i understand you are anxious to learn. A steady pace helps us retain everlasting knowledge. Forge that knowledge into wisdom with patience. ^_^."  

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze grinned finishing his apple. He checked a few things on the crystal screen on his desk.

"No unfortunately class doesn't start at the moment. That is precisely why I must go out of the classroom today. You see....I have a ton of errands to run around Gaia today. most of those errands involve this class. i understand you are anxious to learn. A steady pace helps us retain everlasting knowledge. Forge that knowledge into wisdom with patience. ^_^."

pouts big time, an stomps a foot in dismay..."aaaaaaaawww...." he drops his head on the mans arm, hugging it while he pouted, "fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...but...what does Ume do till then???" Q A Q he asked, looking up at his teacher with giant, slightly sad eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Velsieze stood up reluctantly, as he sighed, grinning at Umes reaction to his previous statement. He pat the boy on his head consecutively walking towards the middle of the room. He looked over his shoulder.

I'll be around Gaia, so if you need to speak with me then just come and find me. Don't worry however, I'll return to the classroom later after I make a bit of 'progress'. ***Velsieze grinned as the Astral Vibration clone flashed a bright white color that illuminated the entire room. In an instant, Velsieze was gone, having move back through time and space***  

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze stood up reluctantly, as he sighed, grinning at Umes reaction to his previous statement. He pat the boy on his head consecutively walking towards the middle of the room. He looked over his shoulder.

I'll be around Gaia, so if you need to speak with me then just come and find me. Don't worry however, I'll return to the classroom later after I make a bit of 'progress'. ***Velsieze grinned as the Astral Vibration clone flashed a bright white color that illuminated the entire room. In an instant, Velsieze was gone, having move back through time and space***

Ume pouted more, an sighed. looking down, he shuffled out of the room, taking his lil bag an stuffing the crayons and paper into it. maybe he could go pick flowers...seems the only thing to do now...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Velsieze steps through time and space once more and flashes once again in the center of the room. As his bodies atoms lower in vibration, the light he emits from his being begins to dim until he is completely normal. Velsieze scratches the back of his head and walks back to his desk and sits back in his large, plush, comfy chair.

"I think I did well today...recruiting that is.... I still have a long way to go however. Pretty soon I'll have a huge class with many students and I'll become a renown teacher of light all throughout this sector of the Galactic plane....heh heh heh."

Velsieze leans back in his chair with his legs propped up on the table, and his boots crossed. His hands were supporting his head and his fingers were interlocked as he leaned back and forth consecutively in his chair as if pondering something deeply.  

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Reviene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:56 am
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze steps through time and space once more and flashes once again in the center of the room. As his bodies atoms lower in vibration, the light he emits from his being begins to dim until he is completely normal. Velsieze scratches the back of his head and walks back to his desk and sits back in his large, plush, comfy chair.

"I think I did well today...recruiting that is.... I still have a long way to go however. Pretty soon I'll have a huge class with many students and I'll become a renown teacher of light all throughout this sector of the Galactic plane....heh heh heh."

Velsieze leans back in his chair with his legs propped up on the table, and his boots crossed. His hands were supporting his head and his fingers were interlocked as he leaned back and forth consecutively in his chair as if pondering something deeply.

With a small knock at the door, a small dragon flies into the room landing on the light instructors head. The beast leaned down snorting smoke into the mans face.
" Hello Professor Velsieze", the head mistress greeted walking into the room. The white lizard flew his way onto the woman's shoulder and perched.
" It's time for a quick check up to see if your actually teaching you student something."
She made her way to a near by desk and sat down, leg crossed pulling out a quill and her notepad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Dashes into the classroom, smiling widely. Leaps onto Mr. Vel's lappy, and hugs his chest, "MORNING MR.VEL!" he cheered, before sensing another presence. Looking over his shoulder, he saw the scary fire lady, and whimpered. "h-hewo....Mrs. Reviene..."  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Velsieze looked upwards confused as the animal landed on his head and he blinked a few times. Ume ran up to him and embraced him as usual and he smiled warmly and pat the boys head as Rev walked into his classroom looking like she was on a witch hunt. The animal departed from his head and Velsieze picked Ume up casually and sat him on the desk as he stood politely to greet the headmaster into his classroom.

"Eh...well well well...if it isn't my good old headmaster. How's your day progressing so far? ***He nodded at her before taking a seat at his desk once more*** Ah I see...well unfortunately, I haven't quite started teaching much of anything yet....I'm sorry to disappoint you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze looked upwards confused as the animal landed on his head and he blinked a few times. Ume ran up to him and embraced him as usual and he smiled warmly and pat the boys head as Rev walked into his classroom looking like she was on a witch hunt. The animal departed from his head and Velsieze picked Ume up casually and sat him on the desk as he stood politely to greet the headmaster into his classroom.

"Eh...well well well...if it isn't my good old headmaster. How's your day progressing so far? ***He nodded at her before taking a seat at his desk once more*** Ah I see...well unfortunately, I haven't quite started teaching much of anything yet....I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"Well Professor your class has been up for more than a few days, he must have learned something. And why is he hugging you professor?"  

Reviene
Captain

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Reviene
Velsieze
User Image

"Well Professor your class has been up for more than a few days, he must have learned something. And why is he hugging you professor?"

Ume swung his legs on as he sat on the desk, "Ume did learn! Ume is learning a lot! Did u know that Light is EVERYTHING Mrs. Reviene!?" he asked, truly excited over the matter. Hopping off the desk he took her hand, and lead her to a wall in the crystal room. "Looky looky!" he said, casting a beam of star light from his palm.

using her glasses, he used it to manipulate the light from the crystal wall, and shifted the glasses ever so slightly. Making a puddle of strictly red light rays, he cast another beam of star light from a mirror, the beam colliding with the red rays to make the appearance of fire flickering. "see? u can make fire with light! and it wont burn things!" he said, eyes twinkling up at her. removing her glasses, the illusion faded, and he put them back on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:51 pm
Star Born Cutie
Reviene
Velsieze
User Image

Ume swung his legs on as he sat on the desk, "Ume did learn! Ume is learning a lot! Did u know that Light is EVERYTHING Mrs. Reviene!?" he asked, truly excited over the matter. Hopping off the desk he took her hand, and lead her to a wall in the crystal room. "Looky looky!" he said, casting a beam of star light from his palm.

using her glasses, he used it to manipulate the light from the crystal wall, and shifted the glasses ever so slightly. Making a puddle of strictly red light rays, he cast another beam of star light from a mirror, the beam colliding with the red rays to make the appearance of fire flickering. "see? u can make fire with light! and it wont burn things!" he said, eyes twinkling up at her. removing her glasses, the illusion faded, and he put them back on her face.

She swipes her glasses away," Don't ever touch my glasses again."  

Reviene
Captain

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm
Reviene
Star Born Cutie
Reviene
Velsieze
User Image

his smiled faded, and he drooped his ears, "y-yes ma' am...Ume is sowwy.." he said in his small voice, feeling badly for upsetting her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:56 pm
Star Born Cutie
Reviene
Star Born Cutie
Reviene
Velsieze
User Image

his smiled faded, and he drooped his ears, "y-yes ma' am...Ume is sowwy.." he said in his small voice, feeling badly for upsetting her.

" Mr Ume, do be at my office in ten minutes", she collects her things and leaves the room.  

Reviene
Captain

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:05 pm
Reviene
Star Born Cutie
Reviene
Star Born Cutie
Reviene
Velsieze
User Image

" Mr Ume, do be at my office in ten minutes", she collects her things and leaves the room.

Feeling dread boil in his belly, he swallowed, and nodded, "y-yes ma' am Mrs. Reviene..." he said, eyes large with worry. He looked to his teacher Mr. Vel, and whimpered. What had he done..? Oh goodness he couldn't get in trouble again....not so soon...not ever! He wanted to b a good student! Mr. Vel would be disappointed in him! This was dreadful...He hung his head in shame, before going into the hall.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff