Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
C - 0 Intro To Light Shaping Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 am
User Image

Velsieze casually sits behind a long crystal desk that is translucent and seemingly suspended in the air. Everything that made up the major details of the rather roomy classroom was indeed forged of clear crystal. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, and even the door were created from a very dense, clear crystal that sparkled brightly and reflected incoming light in an array of multiple colors which in turn created a beautiful ambiance which was vital for a productive learning environment in Velsiezes' eyes. The rows of tables were in horizontal sets of three, and were also made of long slabs of floating crystal which were suspended in time and space by use of magnetic fields. Light seemed to pour into the classroom from nothingness and it was as if the light was being created by the room itself in an automatic fashion. Many intriguing, light based charts and graphs artistically littered the walls in a plethora of profound creativity. On the wall behind his desk was a wide crystal projection screen that was capable of holographic physical renditions of practically any object. The light of the holograms could however be projected from the walls, floor, and ceiling also which allowed for the movement of these holograms around the room. The walls could reflect any environment with light, thus allowing the entire classroom to appear as if it is in a barren desert or an arctic wasteland if the teacher so willed it. On the desks in front of every numerous chair was integrated a smaller version of this screen for individual use as well. Velsieze looked down at the crystal screen on his large desk intently.

Nearly finished with preparations...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:36 pm
It took a moment, before the instructor realized that another person had entered the room...though, the give away was a tiny hand reaching onto his desk for a white apple. tiny, pale fingers wiggled from under the over sized sleeve, an gripped it finally, before the hand retracted under the desk. At his feet, sat a small child, gender not obvious. Ume examined the apple, rolling it in his hands for a moment, before sniffing it. Finding the smell nice, he bit it, discovering it was indeed food...unlike the pen he had found on the desk too...that surely was not food..it tasted terrible.

Further more, he made no comment to the brightly adorned instructor sitting behind his desk. Just simply poked his feet now curious as to y the mans feet were so big.

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Velsieze was aware of the boys presence even before he entered the classroom and casually helped himself to Velsiezes' beloved cosmic apple which was one of his most cherished treats. He merely played along as if he were ignorant of the sneaky, mischievous boy. Velsieze continued to peer down at the crystal screen embedded inside of his desk as he began to speak.

"Stealing isn't an honorable trait you know." ****Peeks underneath his desk*** Yours will be this big one day as well." ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze was aware of the boys presence even before he entered the classroom and casually helped himself to Velsiezes' beloved cosmic apple which was one of his most cherished treats. He merely played along as if he were ignorant of the sneaky, mischievous boy. Velsieze continued to peer down at the crystal screen embedded inside of his desk as he began to speak.

"Stealing isn't an honorable trait you know." ****Peeks underneath his desk*** Yours will be this big one day as well." ^_^

The mans voice startled the kid, an he jumped a bit. looking up at him with large blue eyes, he smiled at the man, as if seeing an old friend. "really? ur awful big mr. teacher sir, Ume doesn't know if Ume will ever be THAT big." he said, voice small an soft, yet androgynous still. Wiggling the tiny doll ears of his, he clambered onto the mans lap, putting the apple back...though, it was missing a bite out of it. "sowwy 'bout ur apple, Mr. teacher sir. Ume was juss curious." he said, tipping his head back to look up at the man. The kid was bold obliviously to himself...reaching a hand up he poked the mans nose, before climbing onto his shoulders to play with his hair. "your fluffy! Feels like those tiny hoppy thingies with the big ears..." he said, trying to recall what a Rabbit was called.

he was new to earth...so he wasn't use to the many things common to it yet. Cept maybe pens, and apples now...

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Velsieze blinked a couple of consecutive times before allowing a warm smile to make its' way onto his usually emotionless expression. He nods, accepting the boys apology for the apple, which he really didn't concern himself with in the least. Furthermore, he wondered where the boy had come from. Velsieze unfortunately taught people of a more mature demeanor and wasn't really sure how attempting to teach a toddler would pan out, considering they short attention span which this one obviously seemed to inherit from lord knows what foreign parents from an unknown continent in the infinite cosmos. The boy climbed on his shoulders and began playing with his hair which was one thing that Velsieze despised. He merely shrugged it off this time, considering the culprit. He wondered what this child was looking for and how he ended up in the Sapphire Rose University. Was he just some curious child?

Heh heh heh... my hair isn't a toy you know. ***Places the child back on the crystal floor, leaning forward and looking downward to speak with him*** So 'Ume'....where do you come from? Where are your parents? And why have you come to professor Vels' classroom of the Majesties of illumination?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:40 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze blinked a couple of consecutive times before allowing a warm smile to make its' way onto his usually emotionless expression. He nods, accepting the boys apology for the apple, which he really didn't concern himself with in the least. Furthermore, he wondered where the boy had come from. Velsieze unfortunately taught people of a more mature demeanor and wasn't really sure how attempting to teach a toddler would pan out, considering they short attention span which this one obviously seemed to inherit from lord knows what foreign parents from an unknown continent in the infinite cosmos. The boy climbed on his shoulders and began playing with his hair which was one thing that Velsieze despised. He merely shrugged it off this time, considering the culprit. He wondered where this child came from and how he ended up in the Sapphire Rose University.

Heh heh heh... my hair isn't a toy you know. ***Places the child back on the crystal floor, leaning forward and looking downward to speak with him*** So 'Ume'....where do you come from? Where are your parents? And why have you come to professor Vels' classroom of the Majesties of illumination?

Ume blinked up at him, an then looked at the room around him, curious eyes wandering, "Ume...doesn't remember where Ume came from...only...that Ume fell from the sky an was really lonely. So a little boy, asked to goto heaven, in exchange Ume could use his mortal body to find out who Ume was...to find people to help Ume, aspecially with Ume's powers." he said, blinking up at the man. This time the boys gaze was focused...deep, as he locked eyes with the instructor. In the boys eyes, glowed a blue fire like light, twinkling with the tell-tale signs of a new born Star. Lifting a hand, he showed the man the orb of blue, fire light plasma he could concentrate. hair, skin, an wings glowed a bit as he did, making star light reflect around the room. brilliant cosmic colors danced around, before Ume shut his hand, the light fading. "Ume doesn't know who, or what he rly is...just that..Ume fell from the night sky..."

"and it hurt too." > n <

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

Velsieze respectfully listened intently to the childs explanation as to what he was. Velsieze found his story very intriguing indeed. He didn't allow his eyes to disconnect from the childs' eyes as he listened. So he was the remnants of a star in a human container. Velsieze knew this was possible, for every drop of pure consciousness whether it be in this dimension or the next, ultimately comes through a star to incarnate into manifested beings. These are all teachings of light for consciousness IS light itself. He pat the boys head and smiled at him. His eyes widened slightly as the child began to mold plasma right in front of him. "How incredible", Velsieze thought to himself before leaning back in his seat.

Ume....how would you like to know more about starlight? Hmm....no...how would you like to know more about light itself...and all things that are truth? I know you may still be a bit young...but I believe you may have what it takes to be a respectable student of mine ^_^.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze respectfully listened intently to the childs explanation as to what he was. Velsieze found his story very intriguing indeed. He didn't allow his eyes to disconnect from the childs' eyes as he listened. So he was the remnants of a star in a human container. Velsieze knew this was possible, for every drop of pure consciousness whether it be in this dimension or the next, ultimately comes through a star to incarnate into manifested beings. These are all teachings of light for consciousness IS light itself. He pat the boys head and smiled at him. His eyes widened slightly as the child began to mold plasma right in front of him. "How incredible", Velsieze thought to himself before leaning back in his seat.

Ume....how would you like to know more about starlight? Hmm....no...how would you like to know more about light itself...and all things that are truth? I know you may still be a bit young...but I believe you may have what it takes to be a respectable student of mine ^_^.

His eyes widened, and so did his smile, "Ume would love to! oh pls pls pls teach Ume, so maybe Ume CAN grow up big like Mr. teacher!" he said, eyes glittering with admiration for the instructor. In his excitment he hugged the man...or more or less, his leg. Tiny kid, was tiny. Standing, he MAYBE came up to the mans hip...Anyways, the kid was happy though, and expressed it openly by nuzzling the mans knee. Looking up again, he puffed his chest out, "Ume will be the best student evers! Ume promises!" he said, glowing he was so happy. Literally.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image

So his first student was indeed an innocent child huh. Innocence is an embodiment of light and that is exactly what Ume was...innocent. Velsieze couldn't ask for a better first student, but he must admit, it was somewhat of a shock to him that such a promising light bearer would just waltz right on into the classroom as if he was divinely guided to this location. Vel accepted that destiny happily as the child 'Ume' embraced him in a pleasing manner. velsieze couldn't help but laugh.

Heh...don't worry...the fact that you will grow up is indeed inevitable. ***Leans forward allowing his elbows to rest on his knees*** I'm sure you will be my best student Ume. Oh, I almost forgot... my name is Velsieze Rasiege Syrgata but you can call me Vel for short alright? I happen to be from the sky just like you. I however am probably from a much different sky than the one you are from. Here they call people of my race Cosmics...but currently I'm just about one of the only ones left heheheh. As far as your learning is concerned...it will always be in progress and as of today you will live at the Sapphire Rose University. Growing up will prove to be a long an arduous road to endure but, rest assured...I will be around to aid you as much as I can until I've taught you everything about the light that I know, which is a very vast amount of information. Unfortunately, my class does not begin today however ^_^.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 pm
Velsieze
User Image

So his first student was indeed an innocent child huh. Innocence is an embodiment of light and that is exactly what Ume was...innocent. Velsieze couldn't ask for a better first student, but he must admit, it was somewhat of a shock to him that such a promising light bearer would just waltz right on into the classroom as if he was divinely guided to this location. Vel accepted that destiny happily as the child 'Ume' embraced him in a pleasing manner. velsieze couldn't help but laugh.

Heh...don't worry...the fact that you will grow up is indeed inevitable. ***Leans forward allowing his elbows to rest on his knees*** I'm sure you will be my best student Ume. Oh, I almost forgot... my name is Velsieze Rasiege Syrgata but you can call me Vel for short alright? I happen to be from the sky just like you. I however am probably from a much different sky than the one you are from. Here they call people of my race Cosmics...but currently I'm just about one of the only ones left heheheh. As far as your learning is concerned...it will always be in progress and as of today you will live at the Sapphire Rose University. Growing up will prove to be a long an arduous road to endure but, rest assured...I will be around to aid you as much as I can until I've taught you everything about the light that I know, which is a very vast amount of information. Unfortunately, my class does not begin today however ^_^.

Ume tilted his head cutely, wiggling his ears. Smiling, he nodded, "okay, Mr. Vel." he said, before frowning, "aaww...when does class start Mr. Vel? Ume wants to learn right away!" he said, pouting up at him with puppy eyes. "Unless that means we can play! Playing is so fun!" he said, eyes sparkling once more as he peered up at the large man. Well, large or not, he was HUGE to Ume regardless. "Ume likes hanging with Mr. Vel! Mr. Vel should play with Ume!" he said, tugging at some cloth on his instructors clothing. Play was learning in a way, an he seemed eager to do both.
While in Addition, the child was seeking someone to relate to...since he was indeed all alone...

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Velsieze closed his eyes for a brief moment realizing that he'd certainly be required to muster up a great deal of patience when dealing with this one. He understood the childs' frustration however. Velsieze scratched the back of his head grinning as Ume requested that they play together. Normally Velsieze wouldn't think twice about neglecting his work to have a bit of fun with the kid but, in this case it couldn't be helped. What he was working on was vital to the beginning of the semester of light and the Majesties of Illumination.

"Well you see... class actually 'officially' starts in a few days so as you can see Ume I'm swamped with work related to preparations and things of that matter. I'd love to play with you for awhile but, unfortunately I'm very very busy at the moment. I'm sure you understand kiddo. Don't worry...we will have plenty of time for learning and just as much time to play in the future Ume....I promise."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze closed his eyes for a brief moment realizing that he'd certainly be required to muster up a great deal of patience when dealing with this one. He understood the childs' frustration however. Velsieze scratched the back of his head grinning as Ume requested that they play together. Normally Velsieze wouldn't think twice about neglecting his work to have a bit of fun with the kid but, in this case it couldn't be helped. What he was working on was vital to the beginning of the semester of light and the Majesties of Illumination.

"Well you see... class actually 'officially' starts in a few days so as you can see Ume I'm swamped with work related to preparations and things of that matter. I'd love to play with you for awhile but, unfortunately I'm very very busy at the moment. I'm sure you understand kiddo. Don't worry...we will have plenty of time for learning and just as much time to play in the future Ume....I promise."

The lil guys bright smile faded, an he looked down, "awwe...oki..." he said, unsure where to go or what to do now. "what...does Ume do for now? where should Ume go?" he asked, truly not liking the idea of leaving someone like his own. Being an alien was scary an lonesome...not knowing even the common things here, made life a tad edgy for the lil guy. So running into one of the other classes, would be quite a challenge for him. Though, curiousness had its way of getting him out of awkward situations...not to mention being drop dead cute.
that helped too.

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

Velsieze leaned back a bit further in his seat, staring at the boy for a few seconds. He blinked a few times before the idea hit him like a ton of bricks. He interlocked his fingers and placed his two index fingers on his lips casually as he leaned forward once more.

"Alright Ume...I have a little pop quiz for you. You can talk to whoever you wish to discover your reasoning and then once you've obtained that resolve...return to me and bestow me with your answer. ***His eyes flash with a sense of challenge*** I want you to tell me...what 'Light' is. Yep..that is your quiz for today. 'What is Light', if you give me the correct answer then I will drop everything and play with you. Take all the time you need to find this answer and then come back here and tell me what you have decided. If you give me the wrong answer...then unfortunately I will have to teach you a vital lesson. ***he grins*** Alright, now that you've accepted my challenge, lets see what you're made of. I believe in you and good luck on your journey for the answer to 'What is Light'."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm
Velsieze
User Image

Velsieze leaned back a bit further in his seat, staring at the boy for a few seconds. He blinked a few times before the idea hit him like a ton of bricks. He interlocked his fingers and placed his two index fingers on his lips casually as he leaned forward once more.

"Alright Ume...I have a little pop quiz for you. You can talk to whoever you wish to discover your reasoning and then once you've obtained that resolve...return to me and bestow me with your answer. ***His eyes flash with a sense of challenge*** I want you to tell me...what 'Light' is. Yep..that is your quiz for today. 'What is Light', if you give me the correct answer then I will drop everything and play with you. Take all the time you need to find this answer and then come back here and tell me what you have decided. If you give me the wrong answer...then unfortunately I will have to teach you a vital lesson. ***he grins*** Alright, now that you've accepted my challenge, lets see what you're made of. I believe in you and good luck on your journey for the answer to 'What is Light'."

Puffing his chest out, he thumped it with a fist an grinned, "GOT IT! Ume won't dissapoint u Mr. Vel!" he paused, "Ume is allowed to ask people?" he asked, tilting his head. he had several ideas in his head, and wiggled his ears, unsure what one to choose without further survey. "does that mean other teacher or classmates?" he asked, excited at that thought, but also worried. He was timid around ppl unlike him...specially those dark types. He hates the dark, unless its the natural dark of night...Then the words, "vital lesson." struck him, an he instantly thought, "punishment."
"wha-what kind of lesson Mr. Vel?" O w O'''

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Velseize
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

The smile never left Velsiezes' face as he watched Ume express his eager enthusiasm. Who knows, he might actually stumble up onto the correct answer, as unlikely as it may seem. The question was one of the most important things a light teacher could teach and yet the answer was far less complicated than it may seem. He had faith in his student none the less. This was also a way to get Ume to interact with more people at the University and hopefully break him out of his nervous shell. Hopefully this majestic quest would help quell the bothersome lonely feeling that ate away at the child. The lonely feeling that velsieze knew all too well.

"Yes you may ask anyone you desire. Except for myself of course heh heh heh. Yes...the wrong answer will result in me teaching you a lesson...thus is required from a teacher to a student. Godspeed Ume and simultaneously take your time and ponder on your resolve before rushing with any lofty answer you may receive. If it sounds wrong to you...then it's most likely wrong."  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff