Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Day of the Red ((O//A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 am
Zoe crossed her arms and said,"Look, can we have an actual conversation without jumping at each other's throats? I know that there are more important things to be worrying about besides sneering at each other." She walked over to Leon and stood between him and Brandon before saying,"If you guys can't keep your fangs out of each other, I will bust your faces in. And you both know what I am capable of. So, no fighting.Save the anger for the 'bad guys'." Her hands moved to her hips as she looked at the guys, burrowing her eyes into their's, enforcing her point.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 am
"Don't need to worry about me fighting...just as long as i am not pushed into it by anyone." Leon said with a shrug.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 am
"Yah yah, I know. Anyway, which way are we heading?" Brandon asked Zoe. Then looked at Leon from the corner of his eye and chuckled a little to see if it would provoke him. Brandon wanted to test Leons powers first hand. but with Zoe around, It didnt seem likely to happen without her involvment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm
Leon lit Brandon's foot on fire without really moving much and started sniffing the air before he asked "is it just me or do i smell something burning?"  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 am
Brandon looks at his feet, which are on fire at the moment. But sense he can control azure fire, he didnt feel any pain from it. He just looked back up at Leon and gave him a sarcastic expression without saying that meant "Was that...supposed to hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:57 pm
Zoe exhaled heavily and grabbed both of them by their collars. Their feet were dangling about a foot and a half over the ground. "I am sick and tired dealing with you two. Keep your hands, and powers, to yourselves or I will find a nice deep hole for each of you and leave you guys in them. Got it?" she said through her teeth. They were trying her patience and it was really getting to her. There was no way she would make it to Liam if these idiots kept it up. She closed her eyes and said, "We need to head south out of the city. After that....I think I can get us to the camp. Zoe let go of their collars and let them drop to the ground. She cracked her fingers for emphasis.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm
When she let go of Brandons collar, upon landing on the ground, he brust into flames and disappered. Then reappered above them floating with his hands in his pockets.

"Like that trick Zoe?, Flame clone...haha!" Brandon said with a little laugh trying to make her laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm
Leon simply hovered in place. A shower of angelic feathers fell to the ground as he said "clones are a good distraction as long as there aren't any dogs."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 am
Zoe was not amused. She frowned a bit. Boys.... They were playing around when a war was going on. She sighed and looked towards the outskirts of the city. "You guys ready?" she asked. She saw a stray cat scamper across the street and hiss as another came into contact with it. Zoe really needed some cooperation or she will really get pissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 pm
Hovering down by Zoe's side, Brandon said,

"Yep, I'm ready." in a calm tone.  

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 pm
"If I wasn't ready I wouldn't be out here." Leon said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 am
Zoe nodded and stretched a bit before crouching and looking over at Leon. "Leon, I am going to launch myself into the air, think you can catch me and then we can leave from there? I figure you probably have the best view up there." she asked.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 am
"Sure. How high do I need to be to not get the wind knocked out of me when I catch you?" Leon asked  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:55 am
Zoe smirked. "That depends. How high can you go?" she said, raising her eyebrow.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:10 am
"High enough that anyone else would pass out from a lack of breathable air." Leon said with a smile.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff