Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Day of the Red ((O//A)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 pm
Day of the Red: Storyline

User Image

(Just so everyone knows: This RP is based off of a book I'm writing that is based off of a dream that I had like a month ago lol)

Fire rained down from the sky. The prospering city was one of many that had been demolished and invaded on the day that will forever be burned into the memory of mankind. A day that will forever be remembered as the Day of the Red. On this day, North Korea bared its teeth and, in a matter of hours, had all of North America on its knees. Many of the men were brutally murdered while others were taken captive and forced to work in factories building weapons and war heads. The women and children were also captured and were kept in camps all over the country. They were torn from their families and kidnapped from their homes in the dead of night.
There were a few lone survivors that were kept in the desolate ruins of Chicago as an experiment; to see if they could be controlled in "normal" surroundings. The luckier few that escaped the attack completely started a rebel camp out side of Detroit. Several of the detainees in Chicago are dead set on escaping and finding the camp to assist in the rebellion, but at what cost?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 pm
ℤӫҿ ℒℯӍɑяҗ

Status: Detainee (Conformant, Rebel, and Experimented Rebel are other available statuses)

Bio: Zoe lived in Chicago before the invasion. She grew up with Liam and he was kind of like her older brother. She was living with her parents while she went to college to become a doctor. When the invasion came, both of Zoe's parents were killed and many of her friends escaped. Zoe enjoys writing and uses it as an outlet in her detained state. She also has been put in solitary confinement several times because she tried to escape.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 pm
Before I decide to make a character or not. Do the experimented few have like special powers or something, or whats up?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm
Tenkotsa Ichihara
Before I decide to make a character or not. Do the experimented few have like special powers or something, or whats up?

Not exactly. They are beig experimented on by the N.K. but their powers haven't developed yet. so make of that what you will smile  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm
hmmmm.....haven't developed yet.....so basically they are like normal humans until the awaken there powers from the experiments.....interesting.....i might just make a character. what kind of powers did u have in mind for them...or do you not care?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 pm
Tenkotsa Ichihara
hmmmm.....haven't developed yet.....so basically they are like normal humans until the awaken there powers from the experiments.....interesting.....i might just make a character. what kind of powers did u have in mind for them...or do you not care?

I'm all for Rp'er creativity but they would be something along the lines of like super-strength or super-speed. Stuff like that. I mean you can make up powers as long as it's not like say.....toxic farting or something like that. I'm trying to kepp this RP as serious as I can with some comic relief here and there. So whatever you want is fine smile  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 pm
cool. i think Ive got an idea in mind then.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:54 pm
Tenkotsa Ichihara
cool. i think Ive got an idea in mind then.

Okay smile take your time with your character  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:59 pm
Brandon Highwind

Bio: Brandon was also a resident of the Chicago area. When the invasion happened. Both his parents were killed before his eyes and they took him in and started doing weird experiments on him. Before long, after being held as a lab rat for a few years, he developed powers that no one expected and lost control, transforming him into a demon like creature. He destroyed the facility he has held captive in and escaped. Shortly after he escaped, he turned back to human form, only to have fire based powers that were blue in color, hottest flame to the human eye. In addition to gaining powers, his original appearance changed. Hair turned from black to white. Eyes appeared to turn into a glowing azure blue like the flames he controlled, and his right arm can transform to what looked demonic. Now with Sword in hand and his new found powers, he seeks revenge for his parents death and wanders the land alone.

User Image
By the way, his arm can return to human form at will, so he just looks like an odd human because of the white hair and glowing blue eyes until he goes into battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm
((Here is another Rebel that I was originally going to put in the story. He was a friend of Zoe's that escaped))

Liam Warnon

Bio: Liam grew up with Zoe and always tried to protect her. He was an only child so Zoe was like his little sister. He hunted quite a bit when he was younger and lost his mother to terminal brain cancer. Liam's father did his best to raise him but did not have the same loving spirit that Liam's mother had. Liam grew to be hard-hearted and calculating because of this. when the North Koreans attacked the city he was just on the outskirts and managed to escape. Every day since then he has kicked himself for not going back to find Zoe. Liam now leads a sizable group of rebels that are located near Chicago.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 pm
So...can we start, or do you want to wait for a couple more players?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 pm
Tenkotsa Ichihara
So...can we start, or do you want to wait for a couple more players?

We can start if you want. Or we can wait. we have enough characters to start and then people can just make profiles then join in i guess.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 am
((I guess ill start it off then.))

Brandon was wandering the outskirts of chicago before he came upon a broken down tree. He sat down and rested his back against the trunk of the tree and decided to rest his eyes for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:33 am
I was one of the few that was spared and remained in the desecrated remains of Chicago as an experiment. It was to see if we could be controlled in a “normal” setting. We were under constant surveillance and never had a moment to ourselves…

Zoë looked up when she heard the sound of footsteps in the hallway outside her door. She quickly put her pencil and the pad of paper she was using out of sight and pretended to read one of the books from the designated list. It was called Light of the Communist World. Zoë sighed and opened to the middle of the book when one of the guards rapped on the heavy metal door. Zoë looked up and said, “Yes?” A gruff male voice replied in broken English, “You come out of room for free time.” There was a moment of silence before the locks on the door were undone and the door creaked open.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 am
Not a moment soon after he closed his eyes. He thought he was dreaming, but was actually seeing another survivor as if he was right next to her, possibly another experimented prisoner like himself. Though he wasn't there, he made it feel like his presence with with her, and he said,

"You must break free of the chains that bind you here. I too am a experimental subject, but I was able to break free." Hoping she could hear his voice in her head.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff