Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
THEME VOTING: Chapter 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote:
  Art
  Television
  Board games
  Time period
  Space adventure
View Results

Hillbilly Hikari
Crew

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

Hikari Aijuntani is voting for Time Periods because they have THIS awesome idea for it: If this is the one chosen, I think it would be great for each Time Period was represented by a different country. Medieval era could be Japan for Feudalism, Victorian Age could be England (steampunk!), etc.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 am

[Sunshine Molotov] is voting for [Time Periods] because they have THIS awesome idea for it: It's not so much to do with plot or anything, but I can really see it coming to life and being a huge sucess- lots of users I know on here are really into their history, so if we had each room representing a different one (as has been suggested), there would be something for everyone! Also, and I know it's super trivial, but the host avatars- we could have a contest to decide the winning ones, for example if the contestants have to make a tektek for each time period, then they get voted on and the best ones get used as the hosts' avatars.
(I'm sorry it's such a weak idea, but I just woke up /facepalm)]

tiny plant

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paraeeeee

Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 am

Parae811 is voting for Time Periods because they have THIS awesome idea for it: Think of all the beautiful costumes and wonderful roleplaying opportunities!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 am

xKarlita Murderx is voting for Board Game's! because they have THIS awesome idea for it: Alright, First of all...I ADORE Board Game's! And to be honest, there is so much potential for it!. I can see a lot of people are into Time Period's. Because it can either be futuristic and have space gun's and alien's. Or because it could be somewhat medieval. But, with board game's...We can also incorporate these thing's. Like have a room dedicated to "CHESS" And we could add a Medieval time to this...Since it has it's King and Queen...The knight and tower's. Then, we would have the guest, play as pawn's, to aid the King and queen. And as for futuristic...It would be a simple board game of "India" And each color would be a different sector...Think of it as, the TRON game's. <3 OH OH! AND DON'T FORGET CANDY LAND! ;-;

Jarzus

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Vyite

Noble Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 am
ndentindentindentindentindentindentVyite is voting for Board Games because they have THIS awesome idea for it:

ndentindentindentindentindentindentBoard Games are fun, meant to be played with many
ndentindentindentindentindentindentothers and have endless possibilities in their
ndentindentindentindentindentindenttheme or purpose. Board games such as Checkers,
ndentindentindentindentindentindentChess, Monopoly, The game of Life, Candyland,
ndentindentindentindentindentindentand even The Oujia Board can make interesting rooms.
ndentindentindentindentindentindentMy idea for an overall story line would be that there is a
ndentindentindentindentindentindentperson, driven mad by his love of board games. He's insane
ndentindentindentindentindentindentto the point where he desires to make his precious board
ndentindentindentindentindentindentgames even more exciting by using real people (Gaians)
ndentindentindentindentindentindentas the game pieces.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am
Circe Silverleaf is voting for Time Period because they have THIS awesome idea for it: We could have a Victorian Era theme, with veryone wearing Victorian themed outfits, like the items at Global Imports  

Circe Silverleaf

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

quiescentLunacy

Lonely Survivor

16,625 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 am

quiescentLunacy is voting for Time/eras because they have THIS awesome idea for it: I have ideas for a couple different rooms. There could be a Medival room where you have to fight a dragon or an evil witch, as well as a Roman room where you need to overthrow a dictator or some sort of mythological monster. The biggest possibility is a "future" room, because there's pretty much endless possibilities.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 pm

[Rogue_Logan] is voting for [Board Games] because they have THIS awesome idea for it: [A twist on the board games, like maybe candy landy gets poisoned like the apple in snow white so they are all green and black instead of their rainbow selves and as the land cures they slowly get their colors back. And maybe Clue doesnt have a detective or no one is dieing.. or all the rooms are empty...]

Rogue_Logan

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Thorz

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 pm
I'll cst my vote on time periods as well. Maybe a ball in a place where some time-space rift or like phenomena happens according to the will of the ball host. I can imgine limitless potentials, maybe we could even exploit that again sometime...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 pm

KissMeHappy is voting for Television because they have THIS awesome idea for it: It's a great way to get a whole lot of themes (mystery, comedy, etc) without being a theme that has been already done like the Time Periods one.

KissMeHappy

Familiar Exhibitionist

яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas