Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:10 pm
Hiroto yawned as he landed in a clearing in the forest. The day was hot and muggy, so he was grateful to find a lake to cool off in. He began to swim around and relax. Now the day was nice and tolerable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:17 pm
It was weather like this that he found himself appreciated for many, many reasons and the biggest one was right there before him, splashing around in the water. To think that birds like that actually went to play in the water he thought to himself, lips twisting up into a bit of a grin as he slowly approached, his dark, concealing cloak swishing around his form as he moved. He wasn't one that often moved around during the light of day, not without his cloak at least, both to protect him from the sun and from prying eyes. There were many out there that weren't exactly what he would describe as being his biggest fans, not that he cared to much what they thought of him. He was what he was, a walking spot of darkness, in an otherwise rather bright world. It wasn't his fault that there were those that didn't seem to understand that where there was light there was also darkness, a darkness that he meant to see spread through the lands... though that was something he would save for another day.

Today what he wanted more then anything else was to capture himself a pretty little angel to and the one that was splashing around in the water was quite the sight to behind, such nice shades of green that made him seem very much a part of the natural world that was around them. The cloaked one's hand moved to his side, brushing it against the whip that he had there, coiled up and hanging off of his belt. He would wait for his chance to strike, for now though he would just enjoy the view... and what a view it was, "I really do think that the Dark God is smiling upon me today, isn't he?" He purred to himself, how else would he find himself blessed in such a manner as to run across a lovely little angel if not for the Dark One's blessing? Drifting forward further he stopped at the edge of the water, lifting one blood red colored hand up to adjust his hood to better hide his face and continued with watching what he already saw as being his. Sure, catching an angel wasn't always as easy as reaching out and snatching hold of them... but that was what made it that much more exciting of a prospect, who wanted to participate in a game that proved too easy after all? If anything he wanted to make this well worth his effort, given that this green beauty had wings... well that gave the game a level of difficulty that made it more then worth it. Now, to get close enough that he could have his shot at capturing the angel...

After a moment of merely watching the pretty green one as he went about his game he found himself instead studying him that much more closely, why was it that he suddenly had a moment of recognition? Was this one important? Not a member of the Major Arcana but perhaps something else? A member of one of the Four Houses, perhaps? He wasn't exactly sure but he would need to figure it out and quickly, if that was in fact who it was... well that would make this game that much sweeter, just imagine what the royals of the house he belonged to might think if one of their angels was plucked by the very Devil? What a wonderful thing that would be, he would love to see the horror on their faces, he was sure that it would be well worth the risk of getting so close to such people. Giving a smirk that was concealed in the darkness of his hood he continued to wait and watch, allowing his cloaked being to remain well within sight, wanting to be noticed by the green angel...

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 pm
Hiroto lazed about in the water, not paying attention to much at all really. At this moment he found himself feeling indifferent to most everything he had done or had been done to him. He was from the House of Swords, the minor arcana. That in itself gave him perks and wealth, and rules. How to act, how to speak; it was all so... so boring. So for the moment he took solace in the cool water of the lake. He was hoping to bide his time until it was absolutely necessary for him to return to the batch of nobles.

However, the water was starting to cool even more than what he considered refreshing. So he began to move himself to the edge of the lake. A cloaked figure caught his eye. How long had he been standing there?His lower half still submerged Hiroto's eyes narrowed, his back straightened, "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 am
This one was rather straight forward, wasn't he? He had to admit that it wasn't so bad, it wasn't as though he would make it so easy for this pretty angel though. If anything the fact that he asked him in such a manner made him want to deny him the information for a time. Instead he moved, drifting along the edge of the water in a slow manner, not stepping into it, so that he was right there in front of the green colored Gwilith and he just seemed to wait, remaining silent for the time being. There really was nothing more amusing then just toying with an individual and while he knew there was always that chance that the angel might very well spook and flee it was a risk he was willing to take. After all if he charged on ahead it might very well end the game that much sooner. Sama'el couldn't help but to lick his lips a bit as he saw the manner in which the other was seemingly glaring at him. It was a little daring of him but then again how could he know who or what he was dealing with? Not to mention what this one was, it was written all over his stance that he was of some importance and this one knew it.

Sama'el couldn't help but to give a bit of a smirk as though about it, about this one, and what he was. Yes, he was of the four minor houses... but which was it again? He had to think on it it a moment, the wands, well that was easy given that was the house was made up of members of his own race, the Ista, though he was something far different then them, wasn't he? The Cups... they were the Aelin, a bunch of fish swimming around in a bowl and of no interest to him other then to occasionally to tease one by dragging it out of the water. They did beg and plead quite well when taken out of their element, didn't they? Let's see, that left the Swords and the Coins... this one didn't glitter in the manner that the Coins all seemed to shine, meaning that there was only one thing left, "It amuses me, little angel, that you don't know who I am when I know about you." He said in a dark, silken voices from within his hood, "You are one of the Swords are you not? A rather interesting house I must say, led by quite an interesting set of Royals. I know them but not you per say, tell me little angel, what is your rank?"

He wasn't a royal but still a member of the winged house of Swords, as such he was something that Sama'el found to be interesting enough. The real question was, did this one matter enough in the scheme of things that he might be able to use him to lure out the King or perhaps at the very least his Knight? Both were quite handsome and something that he would love to get his hands on either or both of them even if for only a moment. He supposed he would have to wait and see. If nothing at else at least patience was something that he had in bulk, it was necessary when one played the sorts of games that he played.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:00 am
Hiroto watched the figure as it moved along the edge of the water to stand just ahead of him. How he hated this feeling of fear in his stomach. It only served to annoy him more. This mearh under the cloak was sizing him up, he knew that for sure. Hiroto was tall with broad shoulders and a sturdy build. He knew how to handle himself in a fight, but he had a feeling that they didn't care. The more the figure stood there the more his mind reeled to figure out why they had lingered here.

It was a minute before he finally heard the figure speak. It was male, and sinister. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He knew that the Gwilith was from the House of Swords, said he knew the Royals. Little angel... he had heard that term before. It was said that one of the Major referred to his kind in that way, but who? He couldn't be sure yet. He needed to find out. "I am of the House of Swords, but my rank is not important. Now will you show yourself stranger? You may know of me, but how am I to know you if your face is covered?" He kept his tone even and calm.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:15 am
This one was sharp he found himself thinking, not giving up his rank so quickly as Sama'el had figured he might. Instead he was protecting that precious number. The higher number it was the closer he was to the royals, the closer he was to them the more danger he would find himself in with the cloaked stallion... though even if his number was one he was still a member of the House of Swords and as such an asset to him and the Sword King both, "Oh but I think your rank is important, at least to a point. I can't say that it really matters in the end what number you were given though, not when any number one through ten is still quite interesting to me." He said, his tone saying that he was smiling though whether or not that was a good thing was up for debate. Sama'el smiling meant that he was enjoying himself as well as enjoying the angel he was speaking with. Already he felt that overwhelming desire to snatch this one up and take him home... not quite yet though.

When the winged stallion asked for him to show himself, giving a rather interesting argument for Sama'el to do so. He was tempted to give him his wish but instead he gave a little chuckle, "Are you so sure that you want to know? The moment you see something you cannot unsee it, are you so brave as to wish to meet with me face to face, gazes locked?" He asked, his words sounding a little on the challenging side, testing him to see which won out, caution or arrogance, it was always up for debate which was stronger and it differed from stallion to stallion. Some would take the bait in an instant, others far for cautious then that, wanting to remain safe. Which was this angel? Was he the sort to throw a punch the moment his manhood was brought into question? Or was the the 'know thy enemy' sort? Sama'el meant to find out, "I am a fair sort of stallion," That was a complete lie, "And as such I will give you a moment to think about it, do you really want to know me? Or would I stay an anonymous sort of passerby?"

As if that would be all that he was to this angel. If he got his way he would be his kidnapper instead and perhaps more... but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. One step at a time, no need to rush, they had all day after all so long as this one didn't flee. After all Sama'el had no where to be for the time being, especially given he was having a lot of fun already.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:41 am
Hiroto crossed his arms over his broad chest and lifted his head. Just what was this male up to? One on hand his rank mattered, on the other it didn’t matter because he was still of the House of Swords. He was becoming more and more discontented with this conversation as time went on. He kept himself still as he looked at the cloaked figure once more. His tone suggested that he was grinning and fairly entertained at the moment even as he asked if the Gwilith wanted to see his face.

“I would not have asked if I did not wish to know. So it comes down to this. You show me who you are and I might tell you my rank. If you refuse then, this conversation is over and this will only be a brief interlude to be forgotten and discarded. It is your choice stranger.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 am
This one was rather brave, he had to give him that. Was it because of his bravery that they invited him into the House of Swords? Or was it because he was a member of that house that he developed such bravery? Either way he was pleased with the results, that this one seemed so eager to see who it was that he was dealing with, to come face to face with him, Sama'el had to admit that he was liking him more and more with each word that came out of his mouth... that was until the man told him that if he refused to show who he was that their meeting would be forgotten and discarded, "Forgotten and discarded? How terribly rude of you to say such cutting words to me... but I suppose that it's merely due to not knowing who I am. I would prefer to believe that once you know me that you could never forget me." Perhaps that was just his arrogance speaking but he doubted very highly that one such as himself was so easily forgotten.

Sliding his red hands from his dark cloak he lifted them up to his hood, smoothing his fingers along it before he pulled it back and off. Once his head was free of the hood he was forced to get used to the overly bright sunlight by blinking his midnight blue eyes a couple of times before he looked over toward the the winged one that had demanded of him that he remove his hood, "And now you know who you are dealing with." He said, then gave a bit of a chuckle, "Or so I would hope, though I suppose that there was still those out there who might not know me upon first glance? If you are one of those sweet, naive sorts then I will do you a kindness and introduce myself. My name is Sama'el, though you might also know me by title, The Devil." He said the last two words in a purring sort of voice, as lifted a hand to run it through his dark blue, nearly black, hair to neaten it up a bit before giving the Gwilith his very best smile. He wondered if he were what this one was expecting? Did anyone really go out into the world though expecting to meet with the Devil though, that was the question. Somehow he very much doubted that it was on anyone's mind, save perhaps the most holy of people who constantly worried about such a possibility.

Lowering his hand slowly to his side, one finger tapping idly against the whip that hung coiled at his waist he said, "So, I have given you my name and title, I think it only polite that you do the same, my pretty little angel. We wouldn't want the House of Swords to appear as being filled with rude people now would we?" He said, sounding as though he were enjoying himself greatly at the moment.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 am
Hiroto smirked slightly. His bluff had worked. When the hood was removed his eyes widened slightly in recognition, so it was Sama’el the Devil that had been speaking with him. A low chuckle came from the Gwilith; he relaxed enough now to rise out of the water fully. He bowed slightly in respect, “I know of you as well, Lord Sama’el, and you are right. Now, I shall never forget this meeting.”

He straightened and moved away from the Devil to ring out his hair. Of course he did keep an eye on the whip at the Ista’s side, but he found himself purely intrigued. “My name is Hiroto; I am the Four of Swords. I do apologize for my rudeness. I prefer to know whom I am speaking to.” As he looked at Sama’el he couldn’t help but think he suited his title well. Perhaps the strangest thing was just how relaxed he was in the Devil’s presence. Though one might guess it was because he could see who it was now.

“So you have expressed an interest in the Royals. However, the real question is: if I were to ask you why, would you tell me the truth?” He was often called a pain in the a** for just this reason. Though he wasn’t a higher member of the House of Swords he did kept a sophisticated and brazen air about him while he questioned everything. His most valued asset was his ability to bluff and seem truthful.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 pm
When the angel proclaimed that now he would never forget their meeting he couldn't help but to chuckle. Oh, he would make damn sure that this one didn't forget about their meeting, or about Sama'el himself, ever. He had gotten him to take off his hood in such an open area after all so that meant that he would need to see some recompense. Just the fact that the other seemed so relaxed in his presence though made him question a few things, starting with the sanity of the Sword but more important he couldn't help but to wonder if perhaps he might have just a touch of darkness in his soul. Those that seemed to be the most relaxed around him were those with an affinity toward the darkness or those so innocent that they were immune to his influence, he doubted this man was that. He didn't give off the aura of innocence, then again few were truly innocent by his age. Normally such a thing was reserved for the young alone, it was why for the most part that he left them be, they were more difficult to influence on a deep down level... not to mention that they were also far to grabby which annoyed him like nothing else. It was his job to be hands on after all.

As the angel set about introducing himself, as well as giving his rank, he found himself musing over that. A four, huh? Was that enough to bring forth the King? He had no idea, really. Maybe? Perhaps he still had a shot at the Knight showing up? He wasn't sure but given such a gift had fallen into his lap there was no reason why he shouldn't at least try, right? It was as though the opportunity had all but flown down to land on his lap after all, "Hiroto, then. I must say that it is good to meet you." He said, giving a smile as he watched the other man. Sure he might not be nearly what was needed to draw forth the very King of Swords but he had to admit that on his own this one was worth it, wasn't he? He was such a pretty color and the way that his arrogance spilled off of him in waves, it was amusing.

Stepping in closer to him the Devil lifted one blood colored hand to slide it against one of Hiroto's beautiful wings, having always been the most fascinated by such things. Wings like this normally belonged to the angels of the story books and get the Gwilith were blessed with them, it was something he enjoyed greatly to look upon truth be told, "Hrm? Ahh, yes. Well wouldn't anyone have interest in the royals of the various houses?" He asked, though his interest lay solely with the royalty of the Swords. Which wasn't to say he wouldn't steal off with any member of any other house were the opportunity to present itself to him... though it was the Swords were the ones that interested him the most due to their beautiful wings. Sama'el's hand gave pause on Hiroto's wing as he came across a feather that was a little askew, one likely to be near to molting and as such took hold of it, giving it a swift pull that removed it from the rest of the wing, "You truly are a beautiful one though, so why should I worry about the royals right at this moment when you are lovely enough company?" He asked of Hiroto, lifting the stolen feather up to tap it against his smiling lips.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 am
Hiroto moved his hair back over his shoulder and watched Sama’el step closer. He held his ground. He did not want to seem weak, especially in front of this stallion. “Well, Sama’el, that is a fairly diplomatic answer, I must say.” He paused and tensed slightly when the Devil’s hand came to rest on one of his wings. They twitched under the Ista’s hand in reaction. When the feather was pulled Hiroto only felt a slight twinge. He raised an eyebrow at Sama’el, “Thank you for your compliment, however, I do not recall saying that you could have one of my feathers. Now who is being rude?” Still the green stallion did not move away he faced the devil fully. A part of him felt like he should leave this clearing as soon as possible, but his stubbornness won out in the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm
Sama'el gave a bit of a smirk when the other seemed to be displeased at him for taking one of the feathers though he made no move to give it back, if anything tightening his hold on the small piece of the beautiful Hiroto, "No man could resist taking just a piece of one like you to hold close even after you are long gone, dear Hiroto." He said in a purring tone of voice, it was a little cute to see this one get all puffed up and out of shape over the loss of a feather, especially when Sama'el wanted to take so much more from the pretty angel. It would seem as if he would have the chance though given that the Gwilith had yet to make any sort of move to run away. His stubbornness was really going to get him in a lot of a trouble one day. Though given the fact that Sama'el was planning on taking this one home with him today might very well be that day that Hiroto's stubbornness came back to bite him in the backside. He really should move now, shouldn't he? He didn't want to miss out on such an opportunity that came along with this meeting.

Reaching out to tap Hiroto on the nose with the pilfered feather he said, "Do you believe in Fate my pretty little angel? I do, I think that our meeting was ordained by Fate, we were meant to meet." His love of angels being a part of it as well as his desire to meet the very King of the Sword House, nothing better then an angel royal after all. For now though he meant to focus on the here and now, he didn't want to make this one jealous because he was thinking on others while they were together. No reason for that since the King wasn't here nor would he appear if he didn't make this meaning completely worth while. There was so much good, or at least Sama'el's version of good, that could come of this. Taking one more step closer to the Gwilith he gave him a smile, "Since I took the feather without permission how about I give you something in return? What would you like, my angel?" He asked of him, looking to tempt the darker nature of this Gwilith in a way that only the Devil could.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 am
"Fate? I want to say no, but then I'd be lying." This time Hiroto did take a slight step back when Sama'el moved forward. When asked what he would like a bit of a smirk graced his features. "What do you have that I could want?" He wasn't an idiot and knew how dangerous this stallion could be, but he couldn't bring himself to leave the Ista in the clearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 pm
The Devil gave a little smile as he saw that slight step back, seeing it as a retreat, though surely his brave little angel wasn't going to run away, was he? He couldn't say for certain but he didn't quite think that this one would allow himself to run away, not wanting to appear to be a coward. He was a member of the House of Swords after all, he couldn't let himself run because of that, he bet it would bring shame to the house, "What do I have that you want? Now that is the question, isn't it?" He said in a purring tone of voice, lifting the pilfered feather up so that he could tap it against his chest, "What is that you seek, Hiroto?"

There was a deep, unending well of darkness within Sama'el, one that helped to feed the darkness in others around him and in turn helped him in feeding off their darkness as it grew, it was a give and take thing. It was the draw of that darkness, one that drew others to Sama'el, that made him wonder if this angel had some darkness to exploit? Drawing the feather away he then tapped it against the Gwlith's cheek, "Tell me, what do you think of when you see me? When I offer you what only the Devil could, a contract with me to gain something that you desire, what comes to mind my beautiful angel?" Only when he knew what it was that this one really wanted would he know exactly how best to win him over... and if that sort of thing didn't work there was good, old fashion kidnapping. The former would be easier but the latter would be a whole lot more fun!

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 am
Hiroto crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Sama'el. "What do I see when I look at you? I see a stallion that takes pleasure out of other peoples misery. To enter into a contract with you would mean that I would owe you something right? The real question is, how can you grant a person's wish when even they do not know what they want? What I know is that I don't like the pagentry of nobility, but it is not something I am willing to deal with the Devil about."

(Hiroto was being an a**, sorry this took so long.)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff