Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
S-3 art of darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
smiles looking at the overhead map seeing them take the right direction '' good your starting to get it but im not gonna make it that easy on you guys '' several step triggers are set without there knowing activating an asortment of traps from shootng arrows to several wraith hands trying to stop there advance  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:21 pm
" Well Of course." As she laughed. They went around another corner. She waited for the breeze to take them off again.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:26 am
he coughs and suddenly out of nowhere a dark shroud covers his body returning him to his normal gender ''*AHEM....oh yea back to normal....but yea...lets make this a bit more intresting...'' he snaps his fingers dimming out any type of light in the maze '' now your really gonna have to get intune with your instincts...and get aquainted with the buddy system..'' threwout the maze the sound of footsteps can be herd walking slowly as the fear clones start to close in towards them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:18 pm
Noticing any type of light is now gone. Nerve reaches around for Myamoto not feeling her around. "Hey Myamoto where are you? Sheesh.. It's got really dark now ehh?"  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:49 am
'' trust your instincts i know you can get threw it also...hurry up cause from what i can see on the overhead map...there closing in..'' the clones footsteps can be herd through out the maze making it feel like the end is near  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:29 pm
Rushing around trying to get a hold of Myamoto. Nerve notices distant steps. "Myamoto say something!! They are coming!"  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm
She stood there not talking as she concentrated. She heard other footsteps as she heard them getting closer. She paused for a moment. " N- Nerve i'm right here" She silently said as she grabbed his wrist and started running, but stopped when she felt the difference of the floor level as knew that there was a trap.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:47 pm
"Ack! What's wrong? Why did you stop Myamoto?"  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

cooI mom

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 pm
She let go of Nerve's Wrist as she leaned over and felt the wall without taking a step, until she felt a hole in the wall. She leaned and step back as she tried to look for Nerve. " There are triggers here. It's a trap. Arrows, Knives maybe? I don't know." She said Silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 pm
"I've got it! You would have to step on the triggers right? Well....", He reaches under Myamotos' arms lifting her while holding tightly. "Hang on!!", Nerve lifts off the ground using his wings as he flies through the maze continuing to follow the cold breeze.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 pm
iiAkira-rihyon
'' trust your instincts i know you can get threw it also...hurry up cause from what i can see on the overhead map...there closing in..'' the clones footsteps can be herd through out the maze making it feel like the end is near
yo akira hows it hanging-he walk up to akria in his new suit that seem wont come off-got a sec?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 pm
he looks at the overhead map seeing him use his wings '' Wrong! '' a wall rises inbetween there foward path and a several wraith hnds apear surounding them the moment he snaps his fingers causing the clones to stop '' i stated before nerve youcant use your powers wings are included also i would sugjest you follow the rules of the maze ...'' the wraith hands wait paciently wating for the command to attack if he did not comply  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:22 pm
"Then Let her continue and Fail me. Maybe if you stated that I am not allowed to use my wings. My wings are a part of who I am, They are not considered a power", Nerve smirks while looking over at Myamoto.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:24 pm
" Let go of Me! " She snapped. She got out of his grasp noticing the wall and Wraith hands appearing. She dropped as she flipped around in the air until she landed on the ground. She got up as she noticed she stepped on a trigger " Crap" She said under her breath.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 pm
"Actually I have a better Idea.. I'm sorry Myamoto but I have too", Nerve turns around using his Daggers on the Wraith hands while he speeds to the beginning of the maze. "Hmph, Nobody ever said the professor was going to be dumb..", Nerve opens the door and leaves walking towards the headmistress's office.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff