Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
E-5 The Art of Air Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 pm
Camilia_Chan
I rushed over to one of the students in a hurry after watching all of the commotion that had just occurred.

"What the heck has just happened here?!" I exclaimed. "Did someone get hurt??"

Ume looked up at the girl, "aah, hopefully no..Mira juss got startled a bit and bonked her head....She had to goto the nursey to be sure her noggin' was oki." he said, smiling, "dont worry, Mira is a tuffy, she will be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Star Born Cutie
Camilia_Chan
I rushed over to one of the students in a hurry after watching all of the commotion that had just occurred.

Ume looked up at the girl, "aah, hopefully no..Mira juss got startled a bit and bonked her head....She had to goto the nursey to be sure her noggin' was oki." he said, smiling, "dont worry, Mira is a tuffy, she will be fine."

"I hope she's alright too," I said to her. "Anyway, my name's Camilia. What's your name?"  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie
Camilia_Chan

"I hope she's alright too," I said to her. "Anyway, my name's Camilia. What's your name?"

The boy freezes, and he suddenly dashes out of the room in a panic, "mr..mr.vel!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:48 pm
Star Born Cutie

The boy freezes, and he suddenly dashes out of the room in a panic, "mr..mr.vel!!"

"Hey! Wait!!" I shouted, running off after the panicked student.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

"Hey! Wait!!" I shouted, running off after the panicked student.

In the Light classroom, holding a note an sobbing, "no....no no no...this cant be!" he sobbed...Looking up at Cam, his lip quivered, eyes swelling with tears.."Mr. Vel...they....fired him...hes gone..." looked at the note he had left for Ume, hands trembling..."Ume's...teacher....is gone...now Ume will never find out who Ume is...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 pm
Star Born Cutie

In the Light classroom, holding a note an sobbing, "no....no no no...this cant be!" he sobbed...Looking up at Cam, his lip quivered, eyes swelling with tears.."Mr. Vel...they....fired him...hes gone..." looked at the note he had left for Ume, hands trembling..."Ume's...teacher....is gone...now Ume will never find out who Ume is...."

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock. "How could this happen? This must be very serious!"  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 am
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock. "How could this happen? This must be very serious!"

Nodded and sobbed, clearly heart broken over losing his teacher, "he...was like Ume's papa...that Ume never hads..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm
Star Born Cutie

Nodded and sobbed, clearly heart broken over losing his teacher, "he...was like Ume's papa...that Ume never hads..."

I placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "I am very sorry to hear of the terrible news. We will wish him the best of luck in the future. But most importantly, he'll always be remembered."  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

I placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "I am very sorry to hear of the terrible news. We will wish him the best of luck in the future. But most importantly, he'll always be remembered."

sniffles and sobs more, hugging his note tighter, "Ume...Ume wants him back...Ume dusn't want him to go...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:59 pm
Star Born Cutie

sniffles and sobs more, hugging his note tighter, "Ume...Ume wants him back...Ume dusn't want him to go...."

"But it's the school's choice," I said to Ume. "I'm sure he'll start over someplace else. You'll get a chance to see him again sometime. There's still hope..."  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

"But it's the school's choice," I said to Ume. "I'm sure he'll start over someplace else. You'll get a chance to see him again sometime. There's still hope..."

Crumbled into a ball of despair, sniffling. Ume was shutting himself out to the world now...He was too sad to function...or reply to the kind girls attempts to reassure him...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm
Star Born Cutie

Crumbled into a ball of despair, sniffling. Ume was shutting himself out to the world now...He was too sad to function...or reply to the kind girls attempts to reassure him...

There has to be a way to cheer him up..., I thought to myself. I turned around and entered thinking mode. Hmmm... what to do, what to do...

(thinking mode is when you make a decision before you act)  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

There has to be a way to cheer him up..., I thought to myself. I turned around and entered thinking mode. Hmmm... what to do, what to do...

(thinking mode is when you make a decision before you act)

Just laid there, not responding for a long time, "dont worry about Ume...Ume will...be ok...somehow..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm
Star Born Cutie

Just laid there, not responding for a long time, "dont worry about Ume...Ume will...be ok...somehow..."

What Ume had just said caught my attention, after a brief moment of thinking. "What was that, Ume?" I asked curiously.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Camilia_Chan
Star Born Cutie

What Ume had just said caught my attention, after a brief moment of thinking. "What was that, Ume?" I asked curiously.

The tiny guy seemed to have dozed off by this point, sleeping with tearful eyes.  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff