Submit

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:08 pm
One day while walking to work, you feel somebody push you but you don't fall to the ground. You notice the ground opens up making you fall into the earth but being you land you see a portal open up that lead you to a different world. You pass out once you land in this world, You wake up surrounded by people you don't know but they tell you that you have a zodiac mark somewhere on your body which then gave you that element power to used. You also learn by the person you see that the only way to return to your world as by becoming the Zodiac King which gave you the power of wishing whatever you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Where the mark on you:
Personality:
What is your wish if you became Zodiac King:
Bio:
Pic:  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:46 pm
Name: Alana
Zodiac Sign: ♏
Where the mark on you: Right upper arm.
Personality: short-tempered, self-centered, Shy, Not easy to talk to, not easy to open up to.
What is your wish if you became Zodiac King: Wished to return home.. ( Earth)
Bio: Alana a nineteen year old girl, who loves the color red. but yet has a sign of a Scorpio, She's not always an open person. However she gets mad easily even if she can show it or not, she can take your words and shove it into your mouth!
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:45 pm
Name: Aaron Hinds
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Where the mark on you: Back of the right hand
personality: Hardworking, Very easygoing, and Kind
What is your wish if you became Zodiac King: To keep a portal open so he can visit earth and this place when he went to.
Bio: Aaron was a normal person who was doing a normal routine before being sent to this world. He is a very curious person who want to understand this new world but feel also want to help other people from earth go back home as well.
Pic: User Image  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image

Name: Spencer Rowdin
Other Half Name: Luciano

Zodiac Sign: Gemini ♊
Where Is The Mark Located?: Forehead
Personality: Has a spilt personality.
Spencer - Shy, Naive, Honest, Kind, Loyal, Quiet
Luciano - Out-Going, Self-Centred/Self-Absorbed, Sarcastic, Rude, Evil

What Is Your Wish If You Became Zodiac King?
Spencer - To split himself from his other half and get back home.
Luciano - To rule both worlds (earth & the other world).

But the problem is only one can wish... who will it be?...

Bio: Spencer was once a shy person and wished to be out-going like the jock's at his school. He never had friends and never went to parties.
Until one day he signed a contract from a suspicious person he met on the internet... Ever since that, whenever Spencer removes his glasses he became a different person.
He didn't have a problem with it at the moment. People started noticing him more and he was voted for student council. Everything was fine until his other self gained a mind of its own...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 pm
((Thank for coming and yay.))  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

NekoAnimeLuv

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

Name: Corina Noir
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Where the mark on you: Right wrist
Personality: Timid, sweet, sad, self conscious and intelligent.
What is your wish if you became Zodiac King: To go home with everyone
Bio: Corina was an average high school student. She didn't have many friends thought because she was so timid. When she got sent to this world she was very scared and even more alone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm
(( Do you think we should started or wait for other people?))  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm
{{ In my opinion, if we start now other people might want to join in because they are probably waiting to see how this role-play will develop. }}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm
Keikoya
{{ In my opinion, if we start now other people might want to join in because they are probably waiting to see how this role-play will develop. }}
(( That probably true but I need to know if the other are ready before we started.))  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Keikoya
(( That probably true but I need to know if the other are ready before we started.))

(( I don't mind if you start ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 pm
(( Alright here goes everybody.))

Aaron had just got off of work and was slowly started to go back home which made him feel like he was not doing much with his life because his job was very boring and he didn't work very much. While he was walking he didn't notice that somebody was behind him but soon Aaron felt that he got push but there was nobody nearby to see it, as he started falling to the ground he notice that it had open up like the earth was a whale trying to eat it food. Aaron was shocked to notice that but soon he was in and falling to what he thought would be his demise but Aaron notice something bright while he was falling and he was getting closer to it. Aaron soon hit whatever the bright thing was which made him wonder what that thing was but he couldn't think much more as he soon started fading in and out consciousness.
It was a couple of hours before Aaron had woken up but the first thing he notice was there were peoples standing over him, that freak him out but he also felt pain on the back of his right hand. The leader of the peoples started talking, "Hello newcomer and welcome I am Earth leader and I know you have a lot of question but you should rest and we will speaks later." Aaron nodded being he was in a cave that look interesting but he was to comfortable to learn anything yet about this place so he went back to sleep.  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 am
{ Just so no one's confused.
Blue is for Spencer.
Dark blue is for Luciano. }

Spencer span around for the fifth time. Again, no one was there and so he turned back and continued to walk forward to his home. 'Someone's following you, dumbass' a voice spoke to him in his mind, making Spencer shrug. "There is nobody behind me, Luciano..." Spencer spoke to himself but he was really talking to his other half that was sealed away in him. 'You know... if you take off the glasses, I can help~' Luciano said with an almost innocent voice. "No" Spencer sighed, hearing something rustle behind him. Turning around, he was too late. Before Spencer knew it he was punched in the face and fell backwards, falling into a hole that appeared out of nowhere. "Ahhhhh!" he screamed, almost like a girl, while Luciano just laughed like a maniac 'Oh god, Spen. You scream like a girl!' Luciano roared in laughter making Spencer blush a red. "S-shut up, Lu!" Spencer growled, seeing a light at the bottom. "O-oh shoot! I-I... I think we're going to die!" Spencer started to panic while Luciano just yawned. 'So? If you die, I'll just take over your body once the seal is broken'. Everything seemed to black out when Spencer reached the bright light...

Opening his eyes, Luciano growled in pain, his limbs numb. "What the ********> he spat out, touching his face to see the glasses were gone. "Oh? So they must have fallen off when we fell" Luciano chuckled. 'Lu! Lu, can you hear me?' a small voice spoke in Luciano's head. "Oh, Spen, you're alive?" Luciano said and stood up, looking around the area to see they were not in their home town. "What the hell?" Luciano mumbled to himself, glaring at whatever his eyes lay upon. "Spen, you're smart. Where are we?" Luciano asked, searching the area a bit to look for the glasses. Spencer, who was in Luciano's mind, was trying his best to think. 'U-um... I'm not sure...' Spencer sighed in defeat and watched Luciano search the place. "Useless like always..." Luciano sighed in frustration, finding the glasses between a few rocks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 pm
Alana was skipping back home suddenly when she stopped and noticed a pretty gem lying on the ground, she picked it up and looked at it from the lamb post. " Pretty! " She noticed that she was alone and no one was near her. when she heard a noise coming from the bushes, she looked behind her, she quickly turned her body to an 180 degrees. just as she did, she felt like she was being robbed. " Ahhhh! " she screamed fearfully. ' I am doing to die!! ' she thought. Just as the door open, there was a bright light that would blind her eyes, she fell beside Luciano.
She stop screaming. she looked around. " Huh? where am I? " she asked wondering to get some answers. then she looked at Spencer. her eyes darken a bit. 'It's the guy from my school...' she thought as she stood up. she looked around, trying to know more about the landscape. " hmm.. this isn't bad.. but my mother is looking for me.. dang.. " she said to herself

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 pm
Aaron was still sleeping due to the fact that his mind was having a hard time understanding what going on but soon he started stiring meaning he was going to wake up soon. Soon Aaron eyes open the he stretched a little then sit up and started looking around. Aaron seen a cave that had pretty looking gems on it wall but somebody made a sound which made Aaron turn to see a door that lead out of this cave, the person went through the door before Aaron could say anything. When he returned Aaron was now standing with his stomach grumbling by the man who spoke with him earlier.
"Aw your awake son! We have some stuff for you to eat and I will now answer any questions you have to asked." Aaron nodded then follow the Earth leader out the door to wherever rhe food was suppost to be at.  
Fantasy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff