Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:49 pm
Kisu nodded solemnly, "Yes, it would be." She loved her fathers, and she felt guilty for ever thinking that they were lacking--because they weren't. They were everything to her. She nudged her sister affectionately, this was just another thing that they would only share with each other.

Kisu picked her way through some rocks, "I wonder will the little ones be that fun? Will they get along as well as we do?" She didn't think that was possible, that anyone could love someone like she loved her sister. It was just one of those things.

Stopping at a fork in the tunnel, she questioned, "Which way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm
The filly took a few moments to think over the question that her sister had asked. What would the new foals be like? She knew that they would be related to her through mother Nori but that they were also related to Trinity Rose. The thought puzzled her but then she had never understood how those sorts of things worked anyway.

"Well, I'm sure that at least one is bound to be a girl so we'll have another filly to play with. Though of course we'll still be the closest no matter what." She hastily added, afraid to hurt her sister's feelings. "They're bound to be most like mother Nori though so they'll have to fun to some degree. Or maybe they'll just be really clumsy and we'll have to help them everywhere." She chuckled. Everyone knew that Mother Nori was extremely clumsy, after all, that was how he met Father Gunkan.

"Hmmm..." She studied the split carefully. "Let's go Left." She nodded decidedly. "I thought I heard someone say to always go left or something. Even if it's not true at least it gives us a way to go." She gave her sister a smile as she set off down the tunnel. "That is... unless you're too scared to follow."

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:46 pm
Kisu listened to her sister's musing about the new foals. She hoped they'd be quite cute and decidedly not clumsy. She loved Mother Nori, but he was a huge klutz. She was glad that neither her or Ikuara were clumsy like that. They'd all heard the story of how Nori had almost drowned Gunkan trying to save him when he wasn't really in any danger.

They'd been together ever since really, tripping and falling through life. She frowned at Ikura Raukura. "Of course I'm not!" She pushed her sister out of the way. "You can just follow me and we should go right. You're always wrong." She rolled her eyes dramatically.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:35 pm
"But we're suppose to go left and I'm never wrong." She paused, "Well only half the time. But that's almost never." She walked down the right corridor with her sister. She purposely riled her sister up because she'd seen that balking look in her eyes. She didn't want their last fun before the foal's came ruined.

The cave grew colder, there were formations of rock that looked like great dripping icicles. Ikuara Rakura thought she had never seen anything so beautiful in all her life. They glistened wetly above her head, looming and threatening. If one of those fell, she shuddered at the thought.

She couldn't think like that, Kisu would notice if she started getting nervous or antsy. The air was thick and stale in places some of it drifted to her fresh- but not often. The walls felt tight around her, the world much to small.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:42 pm
Kisu pushed forward into the depths of the cave. It was beautiful like art or something. She could feel Ikura's unsteady breathing behind her. She hated enclosed spaces. Kisu slowed down and leaned against her sister. "It's beautiful in't it. Quite possibly the prettiest place we've ever been." She talked as though nothing was wrong to try to comfort her sister. Ikura liked to pretend that nothing bothered her. But Kisu knew better. Underneath all of that skin and hard shell was the Ikura that only she knew. The one that was scared of enclosed places and jellyfish. The one who was mystified with sea urchins and wanted one as a bet. Who couldn't stand the sight of slimy snails. All of those things were here sister.

"I wonder if we'll find treasure or maybe some bones or something. What if this cave just goes on and on forever?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 pm
Ikura listened to the soft, soothing tones of her sister. There was no mockery in her voice or derision. Kisu would not use her fears against her-- not her real fears anyways. Jokes were fine, but Kisu was always there for the big things. Kisu would always be there for here through thick or think. Basket to the grave. They'd promised each other that and it seemed so much more real down here in the dark.

"I bet there's pirates gold and bones! Then we'll be rich and everyone will know that we discovered this great treasure. Or we could tell no one and keep it to ourselves." She nudged her sister back affectionately.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash