CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Ikura wiggled her finned tail happily as she pranced about. For once she had managed to escape the gaze of her fathers and get a little bit of alone time. Oh she loved her family of course! But sometimes a little bit of freedom was nice a change. Ikura loved to get out and explore. She enjoyed the excitement of it all, the potential unknown dangers that the land held, the mysterious woods that bordered their homeland. Anything new and different the little filly found to be intriguing. Although the filly did have a knack for getting herself into a decent amount of trouble too.

Just out of sight of her family, Ikura paused. Would her sister follow her? She knew without a doubt that the other girl would have noticed her missing by now. Should she go on alone? Or would it be better to wait? Ikura debated for a fraction of a second. Nah, she'd wait and see if Kisu came too. Exploring was always a great deal more exciting when you had someone to share it with. In fact, if her sister did show up, Ikura had just the adventure picked out for the pair.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

If Ik thought she was leaving her behind, she was sorely mistaken. Why would Ik even want to go on an adventure without her Kisu? Best of friends and best of trouble...They always found something fun and messy to do. She didn't quite understand why either of their dads got so upset about some of the things they did.

Granted playing with a coral snake hadn't been a good idea...but Daddy Nori had actually passed out! It had been quite the exciting day. Since then she'd not played with poisonous snakes...but eels were always fun for a good joke. But their dads weren't happy about that either. I mean really, what was the harm? Did they want them to have no fun at all?

But now they learned, the less splash they made when they left the more they could see. And there were oh so many things to see!

Kisu frolicked off quickly and caught up to Ikura. "Knew I'd come didn't you?"
She sloshed her wet hair back, excited to see what they would do today. The possibilities were endless.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 pm
Ikura grinned mischievously at her sister. Of course she had known her sister would follow along, as if they could ever actually be separated. Ikura hoped they could always be like this, even after they'd grown up. She wasn't sure what she would do without her Kisu around to get into trouble with. Perhaps they could be like their fathers in a way. They could just grow old together and be companions until they grew old and passed on. Who needed boys anyway?

"Of course I knew you were coming!" She told her sister excitedly. "Come on! I have something to show you!" It was all Ikura could do to keep from shouting. She didn't want to alert their fathers to the fact that they were leaving, but it was hard to contain her excitement.

With a sparkle in her eye, Ikura led her sister through the marshes that lay next to their home. She had never been particularly fond of this area. It had a rather unpleasant aroma and the mosquitoes were thicker than the algae here. Yet the marsh was still in their path and they had to cross it to reach their destination. "Just through here," The filly called back to her sister as she tried not to fall into the stagnant water. "Once we get out of the marsh we'll be there."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am
Kisu Taonga giggled and followed after her sister. She was unphased by the mosquito bites and the mud clumping heavily in her hair. But it was all worth it for the adventure. What was a little dirt?

She nestled into walking beside her best friend, smearing the mud on her side on to her sister. "What have you been keeping from me?" She teased. They'd always been unable to keep secrets for long, so she'd only known about this for a few days at most.

"What are we going to see? Will there be lots of adventures and maybe a snack?"

Shaking out her red hair, she sent mud flying. Her eyes darted around looking to see what was going on, trying to figure out if this was a place they had been before or not.

Maybe they'd even be back before their daddies even noticed!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:09 pm
Ikura tried to breath through her mouth more than her nose as they crossed the swampy marsh. The smell of the stale water wasn't a pleasant one and while she didn't mind getting a little dirty, she still preferred to avoid this place whenever possible. The mud was thick here and it made loud squelching sounds as she passed through it, but as they neared their destination the ground once again began to firm up and the air was fresher.

Happy to be out of the swamp, Ikura called back to her sister. "Just up here! I managed to find it when I snuck off and got lost the other day." She told Kisu. Getting lost out here wasn't really anything that she wasn't used to. In fact, it happened far more often than her fathers wanted to admit. She had never been very good at sitting still and staying in one place. She needed adventure! To explore and see what there was to see!

The filly paused a moment and gathered her bearings. It was around here somewhere, she knew it was. Quickly she scanned the area and spotted her destination. "Just over here at the base of that hill!" She called out as she trotted up to the mouth of a rather ominous looking cave.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 pm
Kisu struggled through the marsh a little easier than her sister, it was the benefit she supposed of not having a kelpie tail like her sister. It was easier to her to move, win races, and just overall run in general. She both liked and didn't like this difference between them, it felt like a barrier to their similarities. But in the long run, it wasn't her choice--and it did help on their many adventures to have different skills sets. Like that one time when she outran a warthog....

She smiled and she picked through the mud allowing her sister to lead the way, "Find what?" Had she spaced out and missed what they were looking for? She was eager to see what her sister was so excited for--Ikura was always excited by new finds, but she was more critical in a way. The adventure was the fun, the find was just like the cherry on top.

The sulphury smell left her nose as she got out and slung some of the mud from her hair. "It's not that far, when did you come here?" She hated that she hadn't got to see it at the first time her sister did.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 pm
Ikura stopped at the mouth of the cave, beaming with pride at her sister. "Here it is! I found it when I went out the other day." She paused a moment and then quickly continued on before Kisu could scold her for going without her. "I got a little lost and on my way back I found this cave. I haven't gone in just yet, I thought we should go together." She grinned at her sister, proud of her find.

Not waiting to see her sister's reaction, Ikura made began to slowly move into the cave, carefully not to trip over her hooves. She had been waiting for what felt like forever to show it to her sister. The filly would have come sooner, but her father's were always watching them and it could be difficult to sneak away at times. Especially with her older brothers there as well. Yet ever since the arrival of the new baskets her father's seemed to be more preoccupied than usual which made sneaking out easier.

"Whatcha think?" She asked her sister as they walked along. "I wonder how far back this goes? Mabye there's some hidden treasure deep in the back. " She teased lightheartedly. Hopefully their journey wouldn't take too long. Not that she wanted to head back already, she just knew Mother Nori and Father Gunkan would start to worry once they noticed the pair gone for too long.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm
Kisu nodded her head forgiving her sister from getting there first. She had scouted the place enough to know they were interested, but not enought ot take away the mystery. What resided inside? Was there really treasure? Was there monsters? Was it empty?

She walked in a few feet, moving her tail from side to side. Her hair slumped with the mud from the swamp. She shook out her hair hard and moved further forward into the cavern. It smelt dank, like it wasn't fresh air at the book. You could taste the cold int eh air--it tasted kidn of coppery in her mouth.

She moved deeper into the cavern, as they wound up at a divide. "Which way should we go?" They had some time, ever since the baskets had come things had been easier on their travels. Now that it was almost time for the baskets to pop--it was a piece of kelp.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 am
Ikura pondered a moment on whether to go left or to go right. Certainly both directions could prove eventful and doubtless they'd want to search them both. Yet they had to start with one. Cautiously, the filly peered down the left cavern first. The air seemed cooler there some how, as if it went deeper than the right.

"Let's go left!" She told her sister excitedly. "We can explore the other side when we're done! Unless this one takes all day, but with the baskets I'm sure we could manage to sneak out again tomorrow."

With her mind made up and without waiting for her sister, Ikura made her way into the dark tunnel.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am
Kisu cantered to catch up with her sister, the sound of her hooves echoing off the walls and making ghostly sounds. Her skin crawled as she moved forward toward the left tunnel.

The cold air blew in her face, it felt icy almost. She could feel the chill in it as the moved further in. The light grew fainter, soon they would be walking in the dark forced to feel along the walls to find where they were going.

But wasn't that what an adventure was for?

"Kura, what do you think we'll find?" In some ways her sister was more of the leader, and she more of the follower. It was a hard line to identify. Her sister was more reckless about somethings and she about others. In the end, it evened out nicely. Kura's fears would make Kisu go slower, and vice versa. But today, there was no holding back. No fear on either side as they moved deeper into the black abyss.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:46 am
The filly pondered over her sister's question for a few moments in silence. Her hooves clicked on the hard stone and echoed off the walls of the cave. She supposed most would find the noise unsettling, but as she slowed her movement and came to a walk, the sound soothed her in a way.

"I'm not really sure." She admitted to her sister. "But there must be something cool don't you think? We might even be the first ones to explore this cave! Or perhaps someone used it a long long time ago and we even find their remains." She teased her sister. "What about you? What do you think might be hidden in here?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 am
Kisu laughed lightly. The water dripped in pools, and made pathways down her back as they walked deeper. "Our heart's desire perhaps," she smiled. It was what she thought was the end of every cave, of every rainbow, and at the depths of any ocean. It was always the thing she wanted most--whatever that was at the time.

The thing you wanted most was always out of reach right? So it made sense that that's what they'd find at the end of this place. "What do you desire most?" She wondered aloud. Her sister hadn't spoke recently of her wants. This was a time for them to bond more to become closer again.

That was what was at the end of journey for Kisu, finding a deeper bound with Ikuara--her heart's desire, the thing she loved most in all the world. So it made sense that that's what she always found at the end of their journey, whether or not they had achieved the goal or found anything else. She always found a way to be closer to her sister. She always found a way--maybe it was what they shared and sometimes it was what they didn't. But it was enough wasn't it?

They'd find nothing maybe tangible there. But Ikuara would be there with her and that was all that mattered on any journey. Kisu feared that there would come a day when she'd have to journey alone.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:35 am
Ikura giggled as she splashed in a puddle, getting water all over herself and possibly her sister as well. She had always loved exploring and having a chance to spend time with her sister. The two had certainly bonded over time and were inseparable. Of course she loved her brother's too, but her sister Kisu just understood her better than any boy could.

"Hmmmm..... What I desire most?" Ikura had to think that over for a few. She had a wonderful family, a sister, two brothers, two amazing fathers, and three more siblings on the way. What more could she possibly ask for? She supposed there might be one thing that she wouldn't mind having, but part of her felt awful for even considering it. Could she even tell her sister? She didn't want to upset her, and she certainly didn't want her fathers to find out.

"Well, I think there's one thing that I would want. But if I tell you you can't tell anyone!" She said sternly. "Although I know it's nothing I'll ever find at the end of any cave nor is it anything I'll ever get. I suppose the only thing I might ever want is a mother." She paused a moment, afraid that perhaps her sister wouldn't understand.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 am
Kisu nodded, "I promise." Intently, she listened to her sister's greatest desire. How long had she hidden the fact herself that she did miss a mother. Her fathers were wonderful...but they weren't a mother. But it wasn't fair to think that...after all, weren't they both to them.

She sighted, "I know...I wish for a mother sometimes too...But..." She paused, it was wrong to her fathers to wish that, to wish to have a mother. It wasn't that they weren't good at being both mother and father, it was the fact that maybe it would have been nice to have a mother to talk to about girly things. No matter how much daddy Nori could try to understand, he just wasn't a girl. He just wasn't.

"It woudl break their hearts, if they knew," her voice catches in pain.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Ikura nodded solemnly as her sister voiced her own opinions. She knew that she could never tell her fathers or anyone other than Kisu of her desires. No matter how much she wished for an actual, female, mother, Ikura knew that mother Nori was still the best 'mother' to her. Besides, for female advice she supposed she could always talk to Kisu, and Trinity was around every now and then since she had had the baskets. Ikura supposed that perhaps, in a way, Trinity was their female mother while Nori was her father mother.

The fillies head swam with all sorts of thoughts and confusion over mothers and fathers and eventually she gave up trying to understand it all. Her little family might be unusual to most, but it was perfect to her. "Well it was really just a thought." She told her sister. "I love our fathers and I wouldn't trade them for the world. It's just that sometimes it'd be nice to have another female around, someone who we could go to for girl advice you know?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff