Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Pony:A Pony Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Role Playing and discussing My Little Pony, We can also share art maybe even request it :3 

Tags: My little pony, Brony, Pegasister, MLP FiM, Friendship is magic 

Reply Equestria
Questions? We have the answer for you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redefined Darkness
Vice Captain

Versatile Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 am
It has come to my attention recently that we were lacking a way for you to ask us questions to help your experience become a better one here at MLP: A Pony Guild.

I mean, questions like, "Where do I post this?" or "How many RP characters can I have?", "Do you guys have plans for...". Stuff like that.

What I DON'T mean:
-What episode number did this happen...
-Do you think the CMC will ever get their cutie marks in the show?
-Basically anything show-related.
-Anything against the rules posted on the main page and sub-forums.

If you keep asking the same question over and over (spamming), I'll have to think of something FUN for you...
-------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ:
(Empty)
-------------------------------------------------------------

...You can ask us questions now... we won't bite...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 pm
Hey hey! I have a question about Profiles and Role Playing.

Starting with profiles, are we allowed to make non pony characters? For example, my pony is the leader of a band of different creatures such as Dragons, Minotaur's, Griffons,ect... Actually that is the band... The band all together is a lead guitar Dragon, a Minotaur bass player, a rhythm guitar Griffon, a Rabbit drummer, and a Pony keyboardist/pianist that I'm probably gonna make into a Changling, with my pony 8-Track as the vocalist. I think I'm the first to do this which is why I'm asking.

The role playing question is how many characters can you control at once? That will pretty much determine if I'm involving the whole band or just 8-Track and Blair, the dragon. I just wanna know what I'm gonna do in the main RP without stepping on any toes, soo.. There they are :3  

Oni Kaosu

Redefined Darkness
Vice Captain

Versatile Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm
Oni Kaosu
Hey hey! I have a question about Profiles and Role Playing.

Starting with profiles, are we allowed to make non pony characters? For example, my pony is the leader of a band of different creatures such as Dragons, Minotaur's, Griffons,ect... Actually that is the band... The band all together is a lead guitar Dragon, a Minotaur bass player, a rhythm guitar Griffon, a Rabbit drummer, and a Pony keyboardist/pianist that I'm probably gonna make into a Changling, with my pony 8-Track as the vocalist. I think I'm the first to do this which is why I'm asking.

The role playing question is how many characters can you control at once? That will pretty much determine if I'm involving the whole band or just 8-Track and Blair, the dragon. I just wanna know what I'm gonna do in the main RP without stepping on any toes, soo.. There they are :3

1. Yes, they can be different species than pony. I know Tam and Laughter have dragons, I have a couple completely made up species myself (Spirit Gem, Shadowmorph). So, there's no problem doing so.

2. That really is just a question of how much you can handle. I can only handle about 4 at once with ease, 5+ gets tough to manage. I know someone controls 6 or so in "Equestia! (RP)".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 pm
The idea is for all of them to be together at once, like a group walking through a mall or something like that. They'd only split off if they settled down at an inn or something like that, but in that case I'd focus on 8-Track and Blair...

but thank you, I can finally get started biggrin  

Oni Kaosu

Oni Kaosu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 pm
I have another question *sorry x.x*

I read the rules on Princesses in the profile, but after I made this profile... Its not a profile for one of the princesses, the bio just involves a princess.. Getting to the question, is this alright as a profile? Its pretty gritty too... Not sure if MLP has gone that far :

Name: Blair
Race: Dragon
Personality: Cocky, never accepts other ponies authority unless she knows them very well
Bio: Found as an egg in who knows where, Blair was hatched in Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns by a talented young colt. Her first few years of life had been spent locked in a basement with the colts families junk and what not. She had no way to learn, no way to love, she entered her sixth year of life illiterate and shadowed from the world. The only thing she clung to, her only ray of sunshine was an old guitar in a torn up case. She was fascinated by it, and to her it was her favorite toy. On her seventh birthday, the basement doors flew open by two of the Royal Canterlot Guards, and as quickly as they came they snatched her and brought her to the royal castle. The guards placed her in front of Princess Celestia, who had the colt who hatched her glaring at her by her side. Scared and alone, she curled her self into a fetal position and shuttered, wishing she had her toy to play with. Then suddenly, some loud noises coming from the princesses mouth, followed by a few noised from the colts mouth were heard. When it was over, Blair looked up at the princess who was walking toward her. She picked her up with her magic and looked at her with a tear in her eye. She then hugged her and brought her into a bathroom, where she cleaned her up for the first time and brought her to a bed afterward. Blair had slept comfortably for the first time that night. Six years later, Blair had become a literate, valued citizen of Canterlot, living in an apartment funded by the Princess herself. One day, she was in town looking for some food to eat, until a pony knocked her on the head and ran off with her unconscious body. When she awoke, she was traveling in a bag, which she quickly tore up with her claws and breathed a quick breath of fire in the direction of the kidnapper. When the smoke and fire cleared, a pair of hooves kicked Blair into a wall where she lays unconscious yet again. When she awoke, she found herself with no money, none of the clothes she had on in Canterlot, and her wings clipped. She had no way to fly, no way to buy food. She was stranded. From across the street she saw a guitar in a window, the same kind she had seen when she was young. She had not seen one since then, causing an overwhelming impulse to break the window and steal the guitar. A year later, Blair had made a home out of the hole in the wall she was kicked into, and she made a life of stealing and scrounging for food. One day, she met a young colt probably the same age she was looking for food, and instantly swiped at him causing a fight. Later on, they decided to steal together as an unstoppable team, and eventually she felt that she could let him into her hole. From there she did was she always did, played her guitar the way she taught her self, until the colt started to sing with the melody. From there they collaborated to make a song, and afterward she was offered a home for her music, and then ponies wanted her to play more for money! It was a dream come true! Then finally, a band accepted her and her partner 8-Track as apprentices, where they made allot of money while learning how to play even better. In the end, they started a band, became successful, and fell in love with the colt that helped her get there. It truly was and is, paradise
Cutie Mark: N/A
Appearance: Its this dragon but with a Spike like face with pointy head and ear scales and eyelashes, clipped wings, and the color scheme is pink scales and black under belly and wings. She also wears a dark purple tight jacket with a ripped grey T-Shirt underneath and dark blue jeans. I know its weird but I looks allot better in my head x.x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm
When did the Eqestria RP Die out? and Do you Believe the worlds GOing to end? Cause I don't  

pokeball96

Oni Kaosu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Well considering all the Mayan priests said it was a load of crap, and that this is the fourth time we've had an apocalypse threat since the millennium, I'd say its not gonna happen...

On a different note, I'll be joining soon so hopefully it doesn't die out by then...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 pm
Do you allow AU roleplays? I have an rp idea but I wanted make sure it would be okay to post here. It's a little darker than the normal show.  

Shinotsu

Seraphina de Romanus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 pm
Shinotsu
Do you allow AU roleplays? I have an rp idea but I wanted make sure it would be okay to post here. It's a little darker than the normal show.
By AU, do you mean Alternate Universe? As for darker roleplays, as far as I can tell this guild likes to keep it light; and there's really only 4 (3 and a semi-active vice-captain) of us left here, so I'm not sure how much action your RP is going to get.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:59 pm
Seraphina de Romanus
Shinotsu
By AU, do you mean Alternate Universe? As for darker roleplays, as far as I can tell this guild likes to keep it light; and there's really only 4 (3 and a semi-active vice-captain) of us left here, so I'm not sure how much action your RP is going to get.
Thank you for your response. Yeah, that's what I meant. I kinda figured my idea might not fit but it was worth a shot anyway. I also feel that any action is better than no action. So instead I may just have to join one of the ongoing rp.  

Shinotsu

Seraphina de Romanus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm
Shinotsu
Seraphina de Romanus
Shinotsu
Thank you for your response. Yeah, that's what I meant. I kinda figured my idea might not fit but it was worth a shot anyway. I also feel that any action is better than no action. So instead I may just have to join one of the ongoing rp.
Well, you're more than welcome to post the roleplay and see who takes the bait. As for the other roleplays, we'd all be happy for you to join us. Welcome to the herd~!  
Equestria

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games