Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Committee HEAD applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:08 am
A Glass Passenger is applying to head the Advertising committee.

Ball Experience: I have four years with the ball. Two as a host, two as a mentor.
Other Experience: I have helped the ball out in several different occasions, including contributing large amounts of gold over several years, playing host roles in events such as the host club, and throwing fantastic ideas towards anybody that will listen. I am also a writer for the GOM, and officer in the BTPD, and a mentor in the NSTG.
How often are you online? I am going to be away for a couple months at a time, however, I feel confident that I will be online enough this year to not only attend the ball, but to plan for it as well.
Skills: I am good at fundraising, pulling ideas out of a hat, and roleplaying.

**INKMAy, DON'T EVEN PUT YOURSELF DOWN. YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT LEADER!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:34 am
Epcot Illuminations is applying to head the Host Club committee.

Ball Experience:
6th annual ball: Co-host for Wild West room
7th annual ball: Room host for Ye' Ole Town Square
8th annual ball: Room Main Host for the celebration Room
9th annual Ball: Room Main host for the Wrath Room
10th annual ball: Co host for the Heih Aventure Room

Other Experience: I ran the Halloween Event for the 10th annual ball, and participated in holiday events for the annual ball for the previous years. I help plan events as well for the largest Adult guild on gaia as well.

How often are you online? I will be on Daily, will be able to be contacted at even odd hours but still will be available.
Skills: Deadline setting, Costume design, Helping create plots
Why would you say you are well suited to head this committee?: I am suited due to the number of years I have helped with the ball, and the experience. I can use my previous experience to help further this committee to be the best it can be.

If I am not chosen for Host club I would like to try for advertising committee head.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 pm
iNk_mAy
Maybe I clicked on the wrong link...heh heh.
Can I just maybe co-host/help run a committee and not actual be the head honcho? I'm more of an aid the leader not take charge kind of gal...

Of course smile
There is a thread for applying to be a member to the committees. It's exactly what you just described.

I agree with Moo though. You would be a great leader!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm
LilChibiusa
Are we having a plot committee this year?

*wants to apply for it* whee heart

There will be! Soon-ish!
Your application has been duly noted xD  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Zefia

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:05 pm
OminousSweetheart- is applying to head the Art committee.

Ball Experience: I've been with the ball for one year ^^; I was a co-host.
Other Experience:I've helped create other roleplays ^^
How often are you online?I come on just about everyday so long as I'm needed. I do keep my iPad handy and check on my gaia.Skills: I find myself to be a skilled roleplayer. I am pretty helpful when it comes to coming up with ideas and I keep up with my work no matter what.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Robayn

Rest assured, I'm far from discouraged. Just should've looked more carefully for the Member's thread rather than the host head one. sweatdrop  

Sabatagear

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 pm
Robayn
LilChibiusa
Are we having a plot committee this year?

*wants to apply for it* whee heart

There will be! Soon-ish!
Your application has been duly noted xD

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Rogue_Logan
Host Club
This will be the Annual Ball's RP events. This committee will work in conjunction with the advertising committee to get the Annual Ball's name on everyone's tongue. By creating fun, creative, and friendly role-play atmospheres, the Host Club will be responsible for keeping track of popular holidays and coming up with fantastic events to coincide with them. The committee head will decide how to handle the events, whether they will all be a central theme of a literal host club, or if we would rather have many different events like last year.

Rogue_Logan is applying to head the [Host] committee.

Ball Experience:
Halloween Event- Cruella/Megara/Elphaba
V-day Host Club- Lola
March Event- Loletti
Easter Event- Mistress Green
10th Annual Ball- (Nightmare room) Dolly
Balls Attented:
5th Annual Ball- Dark and Light Rooms
7th Annual Ball- Vampire Ball Room
8th Annual Ball- Hades Room
9th Annual Ball- Lust
Other Experience: Heaven Vs Hell RP in Light Guild! (A guild built from the 5th Annual Ball's Light room by a group of us who made friends and wanted to RP with each other)
How often are you online? Every day possible
Skills: I'm good at Roleplaying, organizing and keeping track of things (I helped with the numbers games this year)

I'm pulling my head application and applying in the members forum instead. I think it would be best if I had a year or two more under my belt before trying to tackle a HEAD position^.^  

Rogue_Logan

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm
Rogue_Logan
Rogue_Logan
Host Club
This will be the Annual Ball's RP events. This committee will work in conjunction with the advertising committee to get the Annual Ball's name on everyone's tongue. By creating fun, creative, and friendly role-play atmospheres, the Host Club will be responsible for keeping track of popular holidays and coming up with fantastic events to coincide with them. The committee head will decide how to handle the events, whether they will all be a central theme of a literal host club, or if we would rather have many different events like last year.

Ball Experience:
V-day Host Club- Lola
March Event- Loletti
Balls Attented:
9th Annual Ball- Lust
Other Experience: Heaven Vs Hell RP in Light Guild! (A guild built from the 5th Annual Ball's Light room by a group of us who made friends and wanted to RP with each other)
Skills: I'm good at Roleplaying, organizing and keeping track of things (I helped with the numbers games this year)

I'm pulling my head application and applying in the members forum instead. I think it would be best if I had a year or two more under my belt before trying to tackle a HEAD position^.^

Not to worry! I don't think you need two years before you apply for the big positions. Just wait for more to come up because I'm sure that you'd make a great host smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm
Robayn
Rogue_Logan
Rogue_Logan
Host Club

Ball Experience:
V-day Host Club- Lola
March Event- Loletti
Balls Attented:
9th Annual Ball- Lust

Not to worry! I don't think you need two years before you apply for the big positions. Just wait for more to come up because I'm sure that you'd make a great host smile

Awww thank you redface heart  

Rogue_Logan

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash