Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
So im almost at 1mil..... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you quest?
yup all the time!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
nope i just buy buy buy!
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 am
And that STILL puts me at less that halfway done with my quest. Why on earth are these wings soooo expensive gonk how do people quest like this and not buy things with all that gold stressed ! Ive never saved up this much for anything but its just so.....sooooooo frustrating burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 am
Well, for me, I just don't have a whole lot I want. So it's easy for me not to spend it because I think...what would I spend it on? xd  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Well, for me, I just don't have a whole lot I want. So it's easy for me not to spend it because I think...what would I spend it on? xd

Lol that makes sense. i wish i had a few outfits that i just wanted to have but im always changing. i see something new and i wanna build around it. i do have a couple outfits that ill never get rid of though. they all need to be that good once they are thats when ill stop getting things lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 pm
I do very little to earn any gold, so I don't quest for things. I just grow my wishlist and buy things I don't always care about as I end up with more money. You'll get there soon enough. A million makes everything easier.  

thedenomerator

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm
definitely the key is not to change your avi too much. i'm always trying to find a style i would like to stick to for awhile. a couple years back i use to change my avi everyday.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
definitely the key is not to change your avi too much. i'm always trying to find a style i would like to stick to for awhile. a couple years back i use to change my avi everyday.

yea me too. ive gotten a little better. but i need 2 stick with some things. ive got 12 slots for outfits. i want each slot to have a nice outfit that i can stick with then ill stop getting so much stuff.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:45 pm
So i can make this avi for a little over a million.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or continue my quest for these insane wings.....i......dont know o_o i have plans for those wings but.....im loving the avi i just made too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm
thedenomerator
I do very little to earn any gold, so I don't quest for things. I just grow my wishlist and buy things I don't always care about as I end up with more money. You'll get there soon enough. A million makes everything easier.

lol ill bet it does  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

thedenomerator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:10 pm
If I made the choice, I would choose the full avatar, assuming that the price of the wings doesn't increase too rapidly. But I make bad choices. Since I don't care about questing for one item, my choice makes sense to me, but probably not to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm
thedenomerator
If I made the choice, I would choose the full avatar, assuming that the price of the wings doesn't increase too rapidly. But I make bad choices. Since I don't care about questing for one item, my choice makes sense to me, but probably not to you.

im usually not one 2 quest ^^; definitely not for something this expensive either. so i totally understand. im leaning towards the full avi but the hat D: theres none in the marketplace s i guess its off 2 win tickets for me  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm
I only quest for cheaper items, I never really commit to going after anything over 300k because I know I'll give up and buy cheaper things before I get there.

If it's over 600k I won't even add it to my wish list, I'll see the price and just go "Hahaha, no, that's not going to happen."

I'm willing to do a lot for fancy pixels, but I have limits.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 pm
Those wings are BADASS. Don't stop believing my friend.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 pm
which wings?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
I only quest for cheaper items, I never really commit to going after anything over 300k because I know I'll give up and buy cheaper things before I get there.

If it's over 600k I won't even add it to my wish list, I'll see the price and just go "Hahaha, no, that's not going to happen."

I'm willing to do a lot for fancy pixels, but I have limits.

Excellent philosophy.  

thedenomerator

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 pm
BlueCowGirl
which wings?

Linky  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items