Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)
(KH) has any one beat the post game boss?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rysuka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:31 pm
Okay so I am actually attempting to beat the post game boss Juilus, and can't even make a dent before he beats me and the guide has nothing on him, so if anyone has beat him please share, I am at level 45 (playing as riku)

My command deck is:
Curage x2
fira
Shadowbreaker
thunder dash
dark splicer
Thundara  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:55 pm
Lady Rysuka
Okay so I am actually attempting to beat the post game boss Juilus, and can't even make a dent before he beats me and the guide has nothing on him, so if anyone has beat him please share, I am at level 45 (playing as riku)

My command deck is:
Curage x2
fira
Shadowbreaker
thunder dash
dark splicer
Thundara

Re-do your command deck and put it like this
Example (mines)

Dark Splicer(uses 2 slots)

Curaga
Blizzaga
Curaga
Thunder Dash
Curaga
Fira

Always have a Curaga between projectile or attack slots with him. Keep him locked on at all times (especially when he introduces thunder in his attacks when hp is halved) Avoid using command slots that Riku has to prepare for (Zantetsuken and others like that) JULIUS WILL INTERRUPT YOU BEFORE EXECUTION! (With the exception of Dark Splicer) you're probably going to be pressing buttons like mad, but keep your cool, and read his attack patterns, once you learn how to dodge him, this fight is easier with Riku than it was with Sora for me. When his health is halved his fists become electrified after doing some kinda Thundaga attack, avoid direct combat at this phase and stick to projectile or attacks that dash through him but keep you out of his reach. once you keep this rhythm going Julius will go down soon enough.  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

elemental_ghost

Wealthy Seeker

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:39 pm
a little tip for you, if you "drop" the drop gauge before you do the fight, you could wait out of his range until he reverts back so that you won't have to worry about him disabling you commands(doesn't work when he's at his last bar, since he stays that way). Once you do get him to his last bar, as foolish as it may sound, rush him with attacks that keeps you from recoiling(like flowmotion attacks).

otherwise, I could only say that you should try to learn his patterns and how to counter them to the best of your abilities.  
Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games