User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
Ѧϻȏᾕʛ Ҭӈϵ Ӻᾷʆʆϵᾕ ⊁ Σϻφɨȑϵȿ
╚══════════════════════════╝

"Among The Fallen: Empires (RP)" Is the next generation is amazing role playing guilds. If you don't understand what I mean, then allow me to give you a brief explanation:

"Among The Fallen: Empires" is set in a time when the nations of the world are at war. Whether it's creating alliances, destroying old enemies, or just having a friendly ball and inviting all your allied kingdoms to join you, you have the option to constantly rp in some form or another. Each player receives his/her own country if they decide to play, but they can recruit their Gaian friends to play under them as generals or get their own countries in order to assert their dominance together! There's so much more to it that it's mind boggling! AND WE'RE NOT EVEN READY TO ROLE PLAY YET!!! So if you're interested in joining up early so you can get your country before anybody else (it's first come first serve) or so you can help the guild, then pm me!(all crew are given a salary!)』

p.s. Here's a sneak preview of what every country will look similar to eventually! You're the first besides the crew to see it!

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Portia
╚══════════════╝

As the name suggests, thousands of years ago this country was surrounded by water and flourished through trade. The habitat around it was exotic and fertile, with tropical trees and grass blowing in the wind. However, after the first few years of the Argrim War, Portia suffered being burnt to the ground twice. It's no longer the hospitable country it used to be, but don't be fooled. The citizens of Portia have grown impatient, apathetic, and adopted a war driven culture. It might be wise to take extreme caution when dealing with them...

Artists - 1 open (2- 1 slot filled)
Kuranya ~ currently working on map

Needed for guild banner creation, maintenance of guild images (maps mainly)
Paid upon creation of an artwork
Prices Negotiable
questions? interested? pm me!

Storyboard Maintenance - 3 open (3 slots)

Needed for creation and maintenance of a storyboard throughout rp
Paid per submission
Negotiable set pay per submission
questions? interested? pm me!!

Rule Makers and Rule Editors - 1 open (2-1 slot filled)
Cheeky_Gangsta_Girl ~ Working on main forum rules page

Needed to help create and revise rules of guild and guild forums as needed
Paid per submission
Negotiable set pay per submission
questions? interested? pm me!!!

Forum Editors - 1 open (2-1 slot filled)
Jaime Acid- Pending

Needed to correct literal and grammatical errors in forums
Paid per revision
Negotiable set pay per revision
questions? interested? pm me!!!!
interested in this job? pm me!

Among The Fallen: Empires

.......bumpity bump bump