Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)
So frustrated..updated.(KH)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rysuka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm
So I am on the last world your forced to play as Riku the first time and I am on the first boss of The world that never was and I can not beat him for the life of me its so frustrating

any advice?

look at my latest post  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm
Lady Rysuka
So I am on the last world your forced to play as Riku the first time and I am on the first boss of The world that never was and I can not beat him for the life of me its so frustrating

any advice?

Look for a Thread in the Game hints and Easter Eggs section on KH3 DDD Game Help. but I will move this thread there.

The Boss is Anti Black Cloak Nightmare..I had some trouble with that one

Whats your Action Command Deck look like?  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Idyr of the dead

Lonely Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm
Lady Rysuka

any advice?

Anti Black Coat? You should make sure to have two healing options as well as Dark Firaga and Baloonra. Also, whenever he sends out his black/dark red attacks (Especially the one where he sends you through the air, as that one will drain your life and allow him to steal your orbs) dodge a lot! When he does that it's best to let your DEs do the work and you focus on survival.

OR, go back and grind until you're lvl. 40...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:08 pm
And if none of those work enough with your problems, try having at least 2 very reliable dream eaters, equip yourself with reliable attack and healing spells, and let them do most of the work while you keep your distance with your attacks. Eaglider and Aura Lion worked wonders with me even though I was strong enough to handle him myself since they both excel in ranged as well as charging(rush) attacks  

elemental_ghost

Wealthy Seeker

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Heihei Sol

Wheezing Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 am
I just use ballonara and darksplicer. My level was 32 and defeated it. Dodging works especially the darkslide (the one where Riku rush with the shadow)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 am
I beat him like right after I posted this but now I am stuck on beating young Xehanort, I can beat him the first time but the 2nd time I can't make any progress and I am at level 45  

Lady Rysuka

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 pm
Lady Rysuka
I beat him like right after I posted this but now I am stuck on beating young Xehanort, I can beat him the first time but the 2nd time I can't make any progress and I am at level 45

Remember once you use Reality Shift on the Clock, you have to attack the clock! not Xehanort, if you don't get to the clock and destroy it in time you repeat the second half of the battle over, Lock on to the clock and use Dark Splicer if you have trouble with Xehanort , attack the Clock with Projectile attacks, but while keeping you health up, it takes a little work but you'll beat him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 pm
Maxmel
Lady Rysuka

Remember once you use Reality Shift on the Clock, you have to attack the clock! not Xehanort, if you don't get to the clock and destroy it in time you repeat the second half of the battle over, Lock on to the clock and use Dark Splicer if you have trouble with Xehanort , attack the Clock with Projectile attacks, but while keeping you health up, it takes a little work but you'll beat him.

I actually just beat the game smile , I haven't attempted the post boss yet but hey I beat it  

Lady Rysuka

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 pm
Lady Rysuka
Maxmel
Lady Rysuka

I actually just beat the game smile , I haven't attempted the post boss yet but hey I beat it

If you ever attempt Julius try it out for yourself before consulting the Easter Egg thread, though you've probably already tried that fight already.  
Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games